• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Report: Robert Spillane Activated From Covid List

Steeler Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
A day removed from their gritty win against their division rival, the Pittsburgh Steelers got some good news. Linebacker Robert Spillane has been activated from the Covid-19 reserve list:

We have activated LB Robert Spillane from the Reserve/COVID-19 List.https://t.co/DTIcoRqgHF

— Pittsburgh Steelers (@steelers) December 6, 2021

This is welcome news on a short week in which the team can use all hands on deck. Spillane was dealing with a knee issue last week before testing positive for the virus. As head coach Mike Tomlin always says, his practice participation will likely be the guide to his availability.

#SteelerNation

Support SteelerNation by clicking here to read the story..

That's great news! I want him starting in Minnesota on Thursday night. I don't care where they drafted Bush, he stinks this season. At least Spillane is not afraid to stick his head in there and make a tackle and he's in position most of the time. Bush is a liability out there and needs to sit. If Spillane can stay healthy he's my starter the rest of the season and Bush will have to be re-evaluated in the off season. Most likely give him another chance next year and if he plays like he has this year, move on from him then.