• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers on "most improved" list for NFL teams

No. "Cheerleader" type head coaches tend to get out-strategized when it comes to the postseason, especially when they let their assistant coaches dwindle in talent as Tomlin has. We aren't on a 7-year dearth of playoff wins by accident, there is a reason for it. Only 8 teams have a longer non-playoff win streak than Pgh, even being coached by the "great" Mike Tomlin. They are the Fins, Raiders, Commanders, Bears, Jets, Cards, Panthers and Broncos.

couldn't buy a clue even if it were free. Keep beating that dead horse.

It's not "dead" until Tomlin is GONE. Get it?
Whatever it is why don’t you do everyone who reads this board a favor and stop whining about Tomlin for awhile. Try being positive about something anything for a month, hell a week.

I bet you can’t go a week without bitching, dissing something someone. If you do that I will donate to a needy cause.

😀😎

Whatever it is why don’t you do everyone who reads this board a favor and stop whining about Tomlin for awhile. Try being positive about something anything for a month, hell a week.

I bet you can’t go a week without bitching, dissing something someone. If you do that I will donate to a needy cause.

😀😎
OK, you do the same. You are often a hypocrite: You rip Tomlin like no tomorrow and then criticize others who do the same. That is the definition of hypocrisy.

OK, you do the same. You are often a hypocrite: You rip Tomlin like no tomorrow and then criticize others who do the same. That is the definition of hypocrisy.
I am on a minuscule scale in comparison. But sure I won’t mention anything about him or any player negative and you do the same. The first time one of us does they get a 30 day ban. First fan that either mentions that you or I say something negative we are gone for 30 days. Deal?

I am on a minuscule scale in comparison. But sure I won’t mention anything about him or any player negative and you do the same. The first time one of us does they get a 30 day ban. First fan that either mentions that you or I say something negative we are gone for 30 days. Deal?
You want this poor man to take another 30 day ban?

You want this poor man to take another 30 day ban?
Well he wanted to put us on the same scale. In that case man up. 😁

Oh yea, I'm so sure you and your collection of tim tams will be "fair." Look at the hypocrisy you have already shown.

Oh yea, I'm so sure you and your collection of tim tams will be "fair." Look at the hypocrisy you have already shown.
Ok you pick the poster who decides. So it is fair in your eyes.

Ask him about the wager I proposed for $10k. His response was so "run Forrest, run" it ain't even funny. :pound:
Yet you ran from a 30 day ban bet because you can’t keep Tomlin,Najee, and Cam out of your mouth. Swimming in a sea of negativity you clutter up the board with your nonsense.