• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers on "most improved" list for NFL teams

Stop arguing and eat your bacon.

Stop arguing and eat your bacon.

baconface.jpg

Oh, we'll be waiting with masterbated breath. "But we want to know NOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!"

Who is we, you got a turd in your pocket ? HHHhahahhaaaaahhaaaaaaa

Lloyd, lighten up, you can’t really be this attention whoring idiot,….. can you ?

Salute the nation

Who is we, you got a turd in your pocket ? HHHhahahhaaaaahhaaaaaaa

Lloyd, lighten up, you can’t really be this attention whoring idiot,….. can you ?

Salute the nation

You're added to the "ignore list." Enjoy.

You're added to the "ignore list." Enjoy.

That's twice now.............................. maybe if I push for a "third times a charm" he might actually ignore me !!!!

Salute the nation

I hate the offseason.

Well one can only "hash" things so many times.................. then it's regurgitation.

I wonder if it will snow tomorrow ?

Salute the nation

Well one can only "hash" things so many times.................. then it's regurgitation.

I wonder if it will snow tomorrow ?

Salute the nation
Oh it's just pissing in the wind right now. I think we've covered everything 50 times since the last game of last season.

It's out of my hands regardless. I'm looking forward to watching the big uglies on the OL develop and the linebackers cracking people.

I'll pay attention to Roberts and Queen the most. I'll just say my little Steeler prayers for good health for everyone along the way.

The blackboard is erased clean, even if the memories remain. That was then and this is now!

I'll have plenty of time to be happy or pissed as the actual season gets under way.

Oh it's just pissing in the wind right now. I think we've covered everything 50 times since the last game of last season.

It's out of my hands regardless. I'm looking forward to watching the big uglies on the OL develop and the linebackers cracking people.

I'll pay attention to Roberts and Queen the most. I'll just say my little Steeler prayers for good health for everyone along the way.

The blackboard is erased clean, even if the memories remain. That was then and this is now!

I'll have plenty of time to be happy or pissed as the actual season gets under way.
But it's far from biz as usual: new OC, new QBs (starter and backup), new ILBs, new WRs, new OL and possibly a whole new team management style with Shades having to listen instead of just doing what he wants (which is running a "pee your pants team"). So much newness to track.

But it's far from biz as usual: new OC, new QBs (starter and backup), new ILBs, new WRs, new OL and possibly a whole new team management style with Shades having to listen instead of just doing what he wants (which is running a "pee your pants team"). So much newness to track.
And with newness comes mistakes. The positive about that murders row schedule is that it's late in the season. The new guys hopefully are healthy and exceeding what should be expected of a rookie. That OL will make it or break it.

The defense should be solid.

All speculation until the real games begin and they get deep into the season.

And with newness comes mistakes. The positive about that murders row schedule is that it's late in the season. The new guys hopefully are healthy and exceeding what should be expected of a rookie. That OL will make it or break it.

The defense should be solid.

All speculation until the real games begin and they get deep into the season.
It's like the "murder's row" part of the schedule, for all we know half those teams will be broken by the time we get to them (Cinci last year sans Burrow, Balt. playing all backups, etc.) We just don't know anything. Half the teams we think will be easy maybe be the lion's roar. Atl, Dallas, NYG, Chargers, Jets, Colts, Raiders? Any one of them could be tough or not, we just don't know.

That's twice now.............................. maybe if I push for a "third times a charm" he might actually ignore me !!!!

Salute the nation
He may have me on ignore.
He hasn't responded to me in a while, and I'm beginning to lose sleep over it.

What would be funny is if others quote our posts, making it harder for the little sissy to ignore.

Lloyd is right about one thing...he isn't Coach.
Coach is Harry.

7ac8c1df-d68e-4e10-a7bd-78fd46e5f07e-text.gif

Enlightenment……………….. Yep

Salute the nation