• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Roster Cuts around the league

Can't supply link but here are some cuts of interest. Before you poo poo this list, consider who we have on our own roster. Child, please.

• C J.C. Hassenauer
  • WR John Jiles
  • WR Ayir Asante
  • WR Denzel Mims
  • WR Joseph Scates
  • WR Seth Williams
  • WR Greg Ward
  • WR Derek Slywka
  • WR Hakeem Butler
  • WR Kwamie Lassiter II
  • WR Freddie Swain

I can see them signing a CB & WR

He was semi-highly regarded when he was drafted (2021) but since has done NOTHING.
Why even bother replying? He was a second round draft choice with most experts saying he would go second or third. Obviously he hasn’t done much otherwise they wouldn’t have let him go early. It was simply an observation. I have no idea why you feel you have to reply to every post. Your constant need for attention. 🙄

Why even bother replying? He was a second round draft choice with most experts saying he would go second or third. Obviously he hasn’t done much otherwise they wouldn’t have let him go early. It was simply an observation. I have no idea why you feel you have to reply to every post. Your constant need for attention. 🙄
Because he is a tool and always has been and always will be.

Wasn't Mims supposed to be something special?
yeah, i hoped we would be able to polish that gem, but we cut him once. doesnt mean we wouldnt bring him back, though.

yeah, i hoped we would be able to polish that gem, but we cut him once. doesnt mean we wouldnt bring him back, though.

William Gay was that sort of too. 2nd time around he prospered.

I’m not advocating for Simms, just an observation

Salute the nation

He's educating you, aren't you smarter by reading his post(SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS) ? :bounce:

Salute the nation

could be a few trades today and tomorrow, too.

since we have a glut of DLs, I'd certainly entertain the idea of sending a guy like Loudermilk to the Saints for Cedrick Wilson Jr.

What's your F---g problem? I replied to a post, so what? If you don't like it it's called the "ignore" button and it's real easy to apply. As a matter of fact, I find your posts tedious and maybe putting you on ignore. Spouting a failed 2nd round OT pick is pretty worthless. That was in 2021. It's 2024. I think he played 6 games his rookie year and hasn't done Jack squat since. But you choose to belly flop him. Wow.

Wasn't Mims supposed to be something special?
He was a fairly highly regarded out of the draft, where Jets took him in the 2nd round, out of Baylor. He just never translated to anything in the NFL. He went from NY to Det, to Pgh, to Jax. He had good speed but has been a disaster, missing stretches of games with "personal problems." And he's been full of complaints on "not being used correctly."

What's your F---g problem? I replied to a post, so what? If you don't like it it's called the "ignore" button and it's real easy to apply. As a matter of fact, I find your posts tedious and maybe putting you on ignore. Spouting a failed 2nd round OT pick is pretty worthless. That was in 2021. It's 2024. I think he played 6 games his rookie year and hasn't done Jack squat since. But you choose to belly flop him. Wow.
only douchebags announce when they put someone on ignore

no one gives a ****

Jackson Carman was a 2nd round choice and highly regarded OT.
He was semi-highly regarded when he was drafted (2021) but since has done NOTHING.
Feeling the need to correct me on a simple little observation. With your little capitalization at the end.
Yes my little observation was “spouting him”🙄 By all means…..put me on ignore. I’ll try and get over it. Does that mean I don’t have to see your childish little rhyming thing you do after some posts. Speaking of “tedious “ you definitely fit the definition.
Hmmmmm……I wonder if your big ******* mouth has got you in trouble all your life?
Doing that little “Child,please” thing in your posts now. Yup. You bring a lot to the table.

Last edited:
Can't supply link but here are some cuts of interest. Before you poo poo this list, consider who we have on our own roster. Child, please.

• C J.C. Hassenauer
  • WR John Jiles
  • WR Ayir Asante
  • WR Denzel Mims
  • WR Joseph Scates
  • WR Seth Williams
  • WR Greg Ward
  • WR Derek Slywka
  • WR Hakeem Butler
  • WR Kwamie Lassiter II
  • WR Freddie Swain
Looking at that list I give all those guys the poo poo ka choo goo goo badooo el passerooo…except for Hass…he was never used properly

Last edited: