• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Roster Cuts around the league

Rumors are we COULD be trading for Metchie.

Hell, used to be that rumors were solid. Now, it’s more a hot pocket eating basement dweller with a Twitter account can cause someone or something to trend in a matter of seconds.

There were many Draft Gurus that earn a living from their predictions that had him in the top 15 and us trading up to get him. 🙂
Also many draft gurus that didn’t have a single QB with a first round grade, many said Kenny was tops with a 3rd round grade.

Guess the ones that had them rated that high probably more just talking heads searching for click rather than actually knowing squat.

But everyone is a “guru” come draft time til it happens and they play.

And nothing gets clicks like QB talk, thus the mass amounts of BS out there in social media land.

Hell, used to be that rumors were solid. Now, it’s more a hot pocket eating basement dweller with a Twitter account can cause someone or something to trend in a matter of seconds.
Seen at least three to four recent rumors with Metch one of them and Russ being reunited with a WR that has been out the last two years with back to back injuries. His name eludes me at this early morning. Including the normal BA is still in the mix update. Sigh glad this part of the process is soon over….

"hot pocket eating basement dweller "..hahahaha

I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read that.

Terdell Edmunds, released by the Just A Guys.

Can't supply link but here are some cuts of interest. Before you poo poo this list, consider who we have on our own roster. Child, please.

• C J.C. Hassenauer
  • WR John Jiles
  • WR Ayir Asante
  • WR Denzel Mims
  • WR Joseph Scates
  • WR Seth Williams
  • WR Greg Ward
  • WR Derek Slywka
  • WR Hakeem Butler
  • WR Kwamie Lassiter II
  • WR Freddie Swain
They could consider Hassenauer over McCollum, but I doubt that makes much of a difference.

I get the logic with the receivers, but those are just more scrubs to add to the pile.

I wouldn't risk him. I would rather loose Allen.
Their starter is old and their backup relies on his legs too much. I think they want a veteran No. 3, so Allen is probably going to make the team.

I'm not sure there is some big market for Plumlee, anyway. I get why people like him, but it's not like he showed anything special in the preseason.

we get to 53, then waive Kyron Johnson (LB)
something is going on

Also many draft gurus that didn’t have a single QB with a first round grade, many said Kenny was tops with a 3rd round grade.

Guess the ones that had them rated that high probably more just talking heads searching for click rather than actually knowing squat.

But everyone is a “guru” come draft time til it happens and they play.

And nothing gets clicks like QB talk, thus the mass amounts of BS out there in social media land.

In my Spirit World, I am a GuRu who eats BACON and Flax Seed.

In this world, I felt Kenneth Pickett was over-drafted.

I also feel it was a good thing cutting WR Copeland (monday)

Salute the nation

Flax seed? Roasted? Do you put it on your bacon?

I grind mine and use it in / with about anything,. It has a lot of good health benefits.

Buy certified organic whole and use a coffee grinder. Sprinkle as you want. Good stuff.

Salute the nation

Raiders releasing Nathan Peterman.

I'm sure we'll be sniffing around him.
/sarcasm