• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Roster Cuts around the league

It's days like today that I feel a little bad for the guys who are cut, even temporarily. as their dreams are cut short. Their family's hearts a bit heavy watching their son's deal with the adversity trying to find the right words to provide a little light in their darkened world. Guys like Max Duggan, has the heart and grit of a champion but lacks the arm talent to make it at this level. He'll succeed in life, I'm sure.

What's your F---g problem? I replied to a post, so what? If you don't like it it's called the "ignore" button and it's real easy to apply. As a matter of fact, I find your posts tedious and maybe putting you on ignore. Spouting a failed 2nd round OT pick is pretty worthless. That was in 2021. It's 2024. I think he played 6 games his rookie year and hasn't done Jack squat since. But you choose to belly flop him. Wow.
Yawn...I like tuna fish sandwiches on Monday for lunch.

Yep, you're on a small raft with this one...not many, IMO gonna get rid of our second best option at QB if Russ gets hurt or stinks it up...
I agree but I did like the quick glimpse of Plumlee. I would definitely be keeping him around.

It was such a great luxury last year to have Mitch step up when Kenny got hurt.
Tomlin never gave him the option, IMO. I know he had his chance with Duck, etc., but he showed a lot of improvement. I wish we had kept him. He is better not being with Tomlin, if you ask me.

I know. I just don't see him as an nfl QB. Also, I liked what our #4 guy showed over what Allen was showing.
I like this kid John Rys Plumle. Very smart and athletic. I think they will stash him on the ps for now. He will most likely be used as the scout team QB.
Can do lots of things…. Punt and kickoff returns.

I like this kid John Rys Plumle. Very smart and athletic. I think they will stash him on the ps for now. He will most likely be used as the scout team QB.
Can do lots of things…. Punt and kickoff returns.
I wouldn't risk him. I would rather loose Allen.

7th round pick, lol. I remember when some Steeler fans were mad that we didn't pick him.

I don't understand this move. Love is not a running QB, GB is set up for a pocket passer. This would make sense for the Colts to backup Anthony Richardson, but i don't know what GB sees in Willis.

I don’t see anything worth signing unless we’re talking about practice squad. I wonder what the Texans want for Metchie. I wouldn’t give more than a 6th.