• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Rowe traded to the Pats

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Eagles are trading CB Eric Rowe to Patriots for OL Josh Kline and a draft pick, league sources tell @MikeReiss and me.

From Schefter on twitter.

Tweet from rapoport:
The #Patriots traded for #Eagles DB Eric Rowe in exchange for OL Josh Kline and a 4th rounder in 2018 that can become a third, source said.

Pretty expensive for a guy that was the 4th or 5th CB this preseason for the eagles.
Glad it wasn't us

So???????????

How does this help us?

**** the Pats, I am sick of seeing their name on this board.

So???????????

How does this help us?

So many here were interested in Rowe, now we know how expensive he was to trade for

I liked Rowe heading into the draft, that's about it. Glad we didn't give up this much to get him. Looking forward to our own reclamation project, Justin Gilbert, moving the needle in the secondary.

6th round pick in 2018 vs depth lineman (maybe starter for Eagles) and possibly a 3rd round pick. Yeah, I take our trade any day of the week.

That is high for him. I would have given a 6th probably. We got Gilbert, so hopefully that pans out.

So???????????

How does this help us?

There was only a 5 page thread about him. Everyone jacking him off. So it's pretty relevant .

Glad we didn't pay that price. Jesus. I'll take Gilbert for a 6th

Musta been one of them Coach threads I never visit - never saw it

Can we have Doran Grant back?

Too much for Rowe without any evidence he will be good player in the league.

I liked Rowe heading into the draft, that's about it. Glad we didn't give up this much to get him. Looking forward to our own reclamation project, Justin Gilbert, moving the needle in the secondary.

Yeah, so did I. But he had a very low Wonderlic score, an indication that learning could be an issue for him. And it was as he had trouble " picking up the defense "

I hate to say it, but I think he went to the right team. Belichick will keep it simply for him.