• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Rumor is the Decision for Biden to drop out is done...

And she'd continue destroying our country.
Bah, humbug!
Had she been the nominee, does that mean you would abstain from voting because you see her as a far left liberal?

I posted all her views in an earlier link to support my opinion, yet I can’t find much that supports your claim other than “the good old boys“ aint voting for a brown person no matter what.

Until recently did I learn she was Indian.
Yeah she criticized Trump during her campaign. She had since endorsed Trump….and now the left is calling her a hypocrite. And you choose to join those cocksuckers. She’s no hypocrite. She did what they all do when competing for office.

Haley has pushed back. In response to an NBC News question at a campaign event in Amherst on Friday, she asked anyone claiming that she’s not conservative to “name one thing that I wasn’t conservative on,” citing voter ID efforts, right-wing immigration laws and pension reform she championed as governor.

“Not one person can tell you how I wasn’t conservative,” she said, adding, “Show me where I’m moderate because I’m not. The difference is who is deciding who’s conservative and who’s moderate.”

“Is it because of what I say?” Haley added. “Is it how I talk?”

Haley and her allies have highlighted her conservative credentials prominently in an advertising blitz. In a recent post on X, the site formerly known as Twitter, she promoted one of those ads.

“I’m a Tea Party governor,” she wrote. “I passed one of the toughest immigration bills in the country. I defended life. I passed voter ID & cut taxes. At the UN, I was tougher on China & Russia than Trump ever was. I’ll put my conservative record up against anyone.”

And as she’s taken a harder line with Trump, she has punched back at his own conservative credibility.

“I passed voter ID before he even knew what a Republican was,” she said Sunday.

The meme machine is on fire today.

2b57d944b0ac7c74.jpg

Key moments in the Biden re-election bid catastrophe:
  • Deciding to exit basement.
  • See above.

Bah, humbug!
Had she been the nominee, does that mean you would abstain from voting because you see her as a far left liberal?

I posted all her views in an earlier link to support my opinion, yet I can’t find much that supports your claim other than “the good old boys“ aint voting for a brown person no matter what.

Yeah she criticized Trump during her campaign. She had since endorsed Trump….and now the left is calling her a hypocrite. And you choose to join those cocksuckers. She’s no hypocrite. She did what they all do when competing for office.

Haley has pushed back. In response to an NBC News question at a campaign event in Amherst on Friday, she asked anyone claiming that she’s not conservative to “name one thing that I wasn’t conservative on,” citing voter ID efforts, right-wing immigration laws and pension reform she championed as governor.

“Not one person can tell you how I wasn’t conservative,” she said, adding, “Show me where I’m moderate because I’m not. The difference is who is deciding who’s conservative and who’s moderate.”

Haley and her allies have highlighted her conservative credentials prominently in an advertising blitz. In a recent post on X, the site formerly known as Twitter, she promoted one of those ads.

“I’m a Tea Party governor,” she wrote. “I passed one of the toughest immigration bills in the country. I defended life. I passed voter ID & cut taxes. At the UN, I was tougher on China & Russia than Trump ever was. I’ll put my conservative record up against anyone.”

And as she’s taken a harder line with Trump, she has punched back at his own conservative credibility.

Even there when she says "Is it how I talk?" she shows that identity politics and the woman card is never far away in her bag of tricks. We saw some of this in the Primary debates. It's not so much what she is on paper, it's the fact that she's a political creature through and through. She campaigned on supporting the historicity of the Confederate Battle Flag in SC and ran away from it in office. Not that 2% of the country care about that, but it shows her political nature. For all of her ability to dish it out, she knows how to play identity politics and cast herself as the victim. She's doing it in those very comments. It's never far from her when push comes to shove. People see through her and that's why the voters rejected her.

If it was Trump on the ropes right now, she'd be presenting herself as the alternative. Did she ever give a full-throated condemnation of the Democrat's lawfare against DT?

Last edited:

allow me to introduce - or, rather re-introduce - a grassroots campaign known as Beer and Ammo.

Why "Beer and Ammo"? because you vote as if your beer and ammo depends on it.

Myself and @Tim Steelersfan are going to be the self-appointed nominees.

A vote for Supe/Tim is a vote to keep your beer and ammo.

Vote confidently. Vote wisely. and most importantly, vote oftenerly and as frequently as possible.
I recommend Wig as spokesman / Press secretary.

Bah, humbug!

First off, she was demolished in the primaries. I still can't understand why people claim that somehow Trump isn't the dominant choice of the American people on the conservative side when he utterly destroyed every single other conservative candidate in the primaries.

Secondly, Haley is not a mega candidate. She's conservative sure. But she's not going to absolutely as her first point of order assert American dominance. We are, without question The greatest country on the planet. We need to own that s***.

I recommend Wig as spokesman / Press secretary.
knowing your expertise, I shall appoint you as Beer Secretary - to ensure beer is available, at an acceptable cost, and, most importantly, flowing nationwide, 24-7.

knowing your expertise, I shall appoint you as Beer Secretary - to ensure beer is available, at an acceptable cost, and, most importantly, flowing nationwide, 24-7.
I'll take any job that allows me to continue doing very little, but I want more money.

Even there when she says "Is it how I talk?" she shows that identity politics and the woman card is never far away in her bag of tricks. We saw some of this in the Primary debates. It's not so much what she is on paper, it's the fact that she's a political creature through and through. She campaigned on supporting the historicity of the Confederate Battle Flag in SC and ran away from it in office. Not that 2% of the country care about that, but it shows her political nature. For all of her ability to dish it out, she knows how to play identity politics and cast herself as the victim. She's doing it in those very comments. It's never far from her when push comes to shove. People see through her and that's why the voters rejected her.

If it was Trump on the ropes right now, she'd be presenting herself as the alternative. Did she ever give a full-throated condemnation of the Democrat's lawfare against DT?
Haley is a Neocon, meaning that she will take some Conservative positions but is never far away from the globalists and pro-war agenda.
Female version of W. Bush.

For example, let's talk ending the war in Ukraine:
Trump would expand oil and gas drilling, which besides cutting the costs for us, cuts a lot of Putin's money and he won't be able to afford it.
Haley would expand arms production and get more people killed but the connected families in the military industrial complex in D.C. get richer.

I'd hold my nose and vote for her if I had to because like Bush, Dole, Bush, McCain, and Romney she's better than the alternative but still not the best thing for our country.

Even there when she says "Is it how I talk?" she shows that identity politics and the woman card is never far away in her bag of tricks. We saw some of this in the Primary debates.
It's way less about identity politics and more of a reflection of her bewilderment.
She laid out her track record as a staunch conservative. "Is it how I talk?" is her grasping for some sort of reason as to why she is being dismissed. Completely natural to do so.

There was no more harm in that than JFK reacting to those critical of him because he was Catholic.

It's not so much what she is on paper, it's the fact that she's a political creature through and through. She campaigned on supporting the historicity of the Confederate Battle Flag in SC and ran away from it in office. Not that 2% of the country care about that, but it shows her political nature. For all of her ability to dish it out, she knows how to play identity politics and cast herself as the victim. She's doing it in those very comments. It's never far from her when push comes to shove. People see through her and that's why the voters rejected her.
So in other words, her comment, the confederate flag issue, and your feelings about her "trumps" her proven track record as a staunch conservative?
Opposite of those truly playing the victim, she has put her record at the forefront, not her identity.
She's not a freshman making promises to do conservative things, she's already done them.

So what about the flag? Trump encouraged everyone to take the COVID vax. I have yet to hear any anti vaxer Trump supporters criticize him.

All that is petty, picky inconsequential baggage to me. I care about facts, and the facts are Haley's conservative track record.
This is akin to those voting against Trump because of their feelings for him, dismissing all the good he had done in his first term.

In spite of her record, I believe it's more a case of the "good old boys" saying "we don't take too kindly to your kind around here."...and the bitter emotions still clinging to those troubled by her attacks on Trump.

Trump is the alternative to anyone who came before him and competing against him.
He said so himself. And he is 100% correct.
Haley would be also correct if you're assuming she would suggest that. She was the last one standing... to say the least.

It would be nearly impossible for Haley to now express condemnation of the demonrats lawfare against DJT.
Considering her own lawfare being on board with the indictments against Trump in the primaries, she would then be accused of flip flopping, unable to take a stand, and rightfully so.

Her endorsing Trump and on TV promising to vote for Trump even if he is a "convicted felon" and all is forgiven as far as I am concerned.

It's way less about identity politics and more of a reflection of her bewilderment.
She laid out her track record as a staunch conservative. "Is it how I talk?" is her grasping for some sort of reason as to why she is being dismissed. Completely natural to do so.

There was no more harm in that than JFK reacting to those critical of him because he was Catholic.

So in other words, her comment, the confederate flag issue, and your feelings about her "trumps" her proven track record as a staunch conservative?
Opposite of those truly playing the victim, she has put her record at the forefront, not her identity.
She's not a freshman making promises to do conservative things, she's already done them.

So what about the flag? Trump encouraged everyone to take the COVID vax. I have yet to hear any anti vaxer Trump supporters criticize him.

All that is petty, picky inconsequential baggage to me. I care about facts, and the facts are Haley's conservative track record.
This is akin to those voting against Trump because of their feelings for him, dismissing all the good he had done in his first term.

In spite of her record, I believe it's more a case of the "good old boys" saying "we don't take too kindly to your kind around here."...and the bitter emotions still clinging to those troubled by her attacks on Trump.

Trump is the alternative to anyone who came before him and competing against him.
He said so himself. And he is 100% correct.
Haley would be also correct if you're assuming she would suggest that. She was the last one standing... to say the least.

It would be nearly impossible for Haley to now express condemnation of the demonrats lawfare against DJT.
Considering her own lawfare being on board with the indictments against Trump in the primaries, she would then be accused of flip flopping, unable to take a stand, and rightfully so.

Her endorsing Trump and on TV promising to vote for Trump even if he is a "convicted felon" and all is forgiven as far as I am concerned.
I think she's a warmonger along the lines of the Bushes and LG. A neocon as RB said. I've seen enough to know she's an oportunist and just like the rest in it to bolster her bank account and political ambitions when I see her on the Board of Boeing. She'd be better than Biden of course in a Bush kind of way. You are right that I don't particularly care for her nor trust her. She's first and foremost a political creature.

This isn't about me wishing Haley be the next president. I'm 100% Trump guy.
I'm just not confident he can win.
It's about wanting the conservative nominee having the best chance to beat Biden., even if she doesn't meet the expectations of what one would consider a true conservative. I'll take that over a far left liberal any time.

i'll start with I agree with 99% of everything you say, but I'll address this ...

Trump did encourage everyone to take the Clot Shot.
What he didn't do was mandate it, nor encourage doxxing for those who did not take it.

I see this as because he got the WooFloo and was given medical treatment right away. He then saw the importance of a vaccine and since this chemical bullshit was the closest we had, he was correct in encouraging people... because people were and still are reluctant to take it. I was reluctant and didnt want to, but did. NOT because Trump said to, but for a more personal reason. And, as I've noted before, I 10000000000000000% regreat taking both Pfizer shots.

It's not what I want, but sometimes we are asked to sacrifice our wants and needs for the benefit of the country.

I accept this terrible responsibility.

In my first act, I hereby recommend all commercial giant brewery light lagers be fitted with a 200% tax increase, the proceeds of which will be used to encourage manufacturing and medical industry infrastructure improvements.

Meanwhile, smaller breweries should be given employee-based tax breaks to aid in the hiring and compensation of the workforce.