• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Rumor is the Decision for Biden to drop out is done...

really surprised that @Ron Burgundy hasn't pointed out the parallels of the 1968 DNC and our current sit.

Lyndon Johnson bowed out, saying he would not accept the nomination if chosen
So they chose Bobby Kennedy. One head shot later and Hubert Humphrey is the nominee.

then we get Nixon beating Humphrey.
I mentioned a while ago that Dem Convention 2024 in Chicago will be a lot like Dem Convention 1968 in Chicago. Be lots of rioting because Joe isn’t Leftist enough for the base and hasn’t given Hamas enough money and weapons to kill the Jooz, most of whom still vote Democrat.

Its over... he will stay on as president but release his delegates sunday...

Be prepared for Michelle Obama as the compromise candidate
Big Mike is the only one with a chance to win.

For the record, biden dropping out is horrid for Trump... while polling puts most people behind him... the whole strategy changes on the fly and really throws a monkey wrench in things

I don't think so at all. It's the same crap with a new face. Nothing changes. It's the same garbage can platform with the same people running it. I'd hammer them for being liars about Biden the whole time.
I'm sure a bunch of them are scared to death. There's consequences to abusing power, hopefully some accountability. I won't hold my breath on.

Just stay the course and stay on message.

really surprised that @Ron Burgundy hasn't pointed out the parallels of the 1968 DNC and our current sit.

Lyndon Johnson bowed out, saying he would not accept the nomination if chosen
So they chose Bobby Kennedy. One head shot later and Hubert Humphrey is the nominee.

then we get Nixon beating Humphrey.
BTW, Johnson bowed out because he knew he wouldn't win due to the unpopularity of the Vietnam War.

If he is ousted and replaced with a new candidate, so much for that saving Democracy line.

They pick the candidate every year and the primaries are just for show, so it's really nothing new.
Remember when the rumor mongers said Trump tried to grab the steering wheel of his limo taking him away from the White House? Yeah, that’ll be Jill Biden for real.

Word tonight is he ain’t leaving without a fight. This could get nice and ugly. Could even see the 25th have to be invoked.
He's the only one that's following the process with respect to the primaries and protecting democracy so you have to respect him for that. Hopefully the idiots engrained in that party will realize how little control they actually have when it comes to the Authority (The Man) they used to protest so ducking hard against back in the day....Wake up before it's too late..

If he is ousted and replaced with a new candidate, so much for that saving Democracy line.

They pick the candidate every year and the primaries are just for show, so it's really nothing new.
You’re kidding, right? Saving democracy? Let’s see just how they are saving democracy.

Making sure there were no democrat primaries.

Trying to remove other democrat candidates from ballots nationwide.

Trying to jail your opponent.

Trying to kill your opponent.

Trying to remove your own candidate in spite of the fact that he has enough delegates to win the nomination and just a month ago was just as sharp as ever. If the polls were in his favor, or even close, there would be none of the talk that he’s too old or anything else.

And on and on.

Doesn’t sound much like democracy to me.

Anyone get the feeling Joe thinks he knows something about the upcoming election others don’t. He is likely refusing to dropout because he thinks he has it in the bag. Likely by cheating. The rest of the party understands that if he wins that way it with his numbers it will cause a real insurrection as it isn’t possible for him to win fairly.

Yep.
With Moose & Rat (Squirrel), they can say it was "close enough" that 88 million votes ought to do it, and that pesky 2nd time in a row that WAY more people apparently voted than we have registered in the country...?

Well, those arguments will unfortunately be tossed out on merit.

Punctuation is ALWAYS your enemy, kids.

You’re kidding, right? Saving democracy? Let’s see just how they are saving democracy.

Making sure there were no democrat primaries.

Trying to remove other democrat candidates from ballots nationwide.

Trying to jail your opponent.

Trying to kill your opponent.

Trying to remove your own candidate in spite of the fact that he has enough delegates to win the nomination and just a month ago was just as sharp as ever. If the polls were in his favor, or even close, there would be none of the talk that he’s too old or anything else.

And on and on.

Doesn’t sound much like democracy to me.
Exactly. Just another example in a long list of examples of the opposite of saving democracy. My sarcasm doesn't come across well in print. Never has. 🤣