• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Rumor is the Decision for Biden to drop out is done...

Bomma, Ron Klain, and Susan Rice.
You said your guy with the brick wall shirt was there front row when it went down. I then noticed him on TV. Did he by chance relate anything about what he saw or heard that doesn't add up? And I understand if you feel the Clintons could be listening in lol.

You said your guy with the brick wall shirt was there front row when it went down. I then noticed him on TV. Did he by chance relate anything about what he saw or heard that doesn't add up? And I understand if you feel the Clintons could be listening in lol.
Not really, I saw him yesterday at the GOP picnic and he said he thought it was firecrackers at first and when he and the people around him realized it was gunfire they hit the deck. From where he was standing he couldn’t see the roof and didn’t know where the shots were coming from.

GTCu_WYaMAABA52

is he dead? all kinds of rumors swirling on twitter/x that he's in the "terminal stage" of his illness. VIP status for a flight, which is normal and a mandatory conference with all staff members.

From my experience covid hit the people with dementia hard at least the early variant. It did not make them require a vent or any of that, but it just seemed to really speed up the dementia / alz progression and the residents went downhill very fast after covid. I don't know much about this new strain and several residents in our memory care unit have had covid since the first variants w/o being affected near as bad.

From my experience covid hit the people with dementia hard at least the early variant. It did not make them require a vent or any of that, but it just seemed to really speed up the dementia / alz progression and the residents went downhill very fast after covid. I don't know much about this new strain and several residents in our memory care unit have had covid since the first variants w/o being affected near as bad.
Imma wait for Dr Deddodragger's most professhunal opinyun.

yes,but what will be, will always be, if you let it be,unburdened by speaking words of wisdom, what was is,the past,not the future of what was and shall be,it can't become, if we look toward the now, look back at then,it can be ,if we let it be.

In our darkest hour,troubled mother mary speaks,they will see the night is cloudy,but we will let it be.

Whispered night is cloudy shines words of wisdom unburdened by logic or reason,let it be.

Harris next speech with help of the Beatles.

Imma wait for Dr Deddodragger's most professhunal opinyun.
I get 'em after that's over with but my late father-in-law had dementia and when he got a UTI it made it 10x worse. They got that fixed up and he was noticeably improved.

I get 'em after that's over with but my late father-in-law had dementia and when he got a UTI it made it 10x worse. They got that fixed up and he was noticeably improved
UTIs are brutal on elderly people. We had residents who were totally alert and oriented who got an UTI and they were seeing things. One lady had vampires and werewolves in her closet, one had mushrooms growing out of the floor, one needed an umbrella because it was raining in her room

She’ll get 17% of the vote. Crackheads, whoores, John’s and reverse racists. Maybe 25% if you throw in criminal illegal aliens.
Underestimation won't ease your frustration when she gets 82 million votes.

All she (or anyone) needs to do is make it look close enough in the polls that they can do massive vote fraud and sweep it under the rug again.

UTIs are brutal on elderly people. We had residents who were totally alert and oriented who got an UTI and they were seeing things. One lady had vampires and werewolves in her closet, one had mushrooms growing out of the floor, one needed an umbrella because it was raining in her room
**** I was seeing that stuff in my 20s only difference was we didn't call it UTI we called it LSD. I watched an entire steelers game on the arm of a chair, we must have won because my friends said I was cheering my *** off.

DIRECTOR of the SECRET SERVICE, stonewalling congress.

Well,you can add them to the list of things democrats have control of.

We are living in very strange times. It kinda feels like we're really close to the **** hitting the fan.

it's a lie. They are lying for Potato now and they lied about the flu years ago.

Occam's razor

Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit drinking......oh nevermind