• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Running lower and lower on nfl love these days

It’s funny how some of you claim you’re all about people being allowed to express their opinions but get soooo salty when anyone expresses one that disagrees with yours.
Opinions are like asshoIes...everybody's got one. And I'm not salty about defending mine.

There's a reason that this is the first time ever I've entered the Politics and Religion section (and I was dragged in here from football discussion to begin with when the thread was moved): It's a waste of time. For the most part, I respect your opinions on Steelers football, and I had no idea if you were a man, woman, or intelligent child.

I'm on this forum to talk football, not debate you on why I think Harrison Butker is not a disappointing sexist. See you back on the other side -- I'm outta here. ✌️

Opinions are like asshoIes...everybody's got one. And I'm not salty about defending mine.

There's a reason that this is the first time ever I've entered the Politics and Religion section (and I was dragged in here from football discussion to begin with when the thread was moved): It's a waste of time. For the most part, I respect your opinions on Steelers football, and I had no idea if you were a man, woman, or intelligent child.

I'm on this forum to talk football, not debate you on why I think Harrison Butker is not a disappointing sexist. See you back on the other side -- I'm outta here. ✌️
Come back. It’s fun down here.

See, that's just it, everyone is entitled to an opinion, the reaction to that opinion is where there's a fork in the road.
Get offended, or get over it, either way everyone should be fine.

See, that's just it, everyone is entitled to an opinion, the reaction to that opinion is where there's a fork in the road.
Get offended, or get over it, either way everyone should be fine.
Except when it's a Catholic kicker?