• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Rural Ohio

If Trump can't win Ohio, it's over. I believe he will win this key state.

I can't figure out why he might loose Michigan. He has restored that auto industry

If Trump can't win Ohio, it's over. I believe he will win this key state.

There is a stat something like no Republican has won the Presidency without winning Ohio since 1892.

He’ll win Ohio and Michigan. That ***** Gov in Michigan has made it a lock.
Went to Grand Rapids Michigan this past year to visit some family. My uncle who is a lifelong Democrat said he will never vote for another Democrat again thanks to the previously mentioned *****.

Sent from my VS988 using Steeler Nation mobile app

it would take a major change for Biden to have any shot in Ohio.

Astronomical. Can't see it happening. But then again again I don't live in Cleveland, Columbus or Cincinnati. I would have to think the bigger cities are still Democrat strongholds but in rural areas of Ohio Trump will get 20 to 1 over Biden.

Astronomical. Can't see it happening. But then again again I don't live in Cleveland, Columbus or Cincinnati. I would have to think the bigger cities are still Democrat strongholds but in rural areas of Ohio Trump will get 20 to 1 over Biden.

It's insane to me that these 'Democrat strongholds' are typically running rampant with drugs and crime and yet people continue to vote in the idiots who let it fester and do absolutely nothing for them. Lori Lightfoot isn't just the poster-child, she needs a 50' x 100' billboard.

It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than put a Biden sign in your yard and remove all doubt. .....fb meme.

Last edited:
Back to the original point in Stewey's thread and yard signs ...

I admit I live in a very conservative part of Arizona, in the mountains, where we all have acres and a lot of us have enough land for horses, but if yard signs are any indication, Trump wins, garage sale finishes second, and Hiden' Biden the Demented a distant third.

Went to Grand Rapids Michigan this past year to visit some family. My uncle who is a lifelong Democrat said he will never vote for another Democrat again thanks to the previously mentioned *****.

Sent from my VS988 using Steeler Nation mobile app

A good portion of my wife's maternal family is from Michigan. Multi-generational union workers and Democrats.
Not no more, and this was even before the pandemic.

I will expect a full report on your findings.

Thank You

4glsuo.jpg

To me it doesn't matter whose sign you put in your yard...I just will not. Who I vote for is my ******* business and I wouldn't invite some peabrain from either side to **** with my property.

I stopped putting Steeler stuff on my car years ago after everything would be ripped off, car egged, etc...and that's just football ffs.

Instead, I just fly Old Glory..

Old Glory , Trump sign, same thing.

200.gif

Last edited:
To me it doesn't matter whose sign you put in your yard...I just will not. Who I vote for is my ******* business and I wouldn't invite some peabrain from either side to **** with my property.

I stopped putting Steeler stuff on my car years ago after everything would be ripped off, car egged, etc...and that's just football ffs.

Instead, I just fly Old Glory.

Lol. You flying that flag already tells me you vote!

Lol. You flying that flag already tells me you vote!

Of course I vote. I don't feel comfortable voting this year though. I hate both candidates...just like 4 years ago.

Now, back to the OP's topic...

I live in a pretty good neighborhood (Lesa France-Kennedy lives 100 feet away from me) and 4 years ago it was an overwhelming Trumpian decorated landscape...not a Hillary sign to be seen. My wife actually helped a huge Republican fundraiser in the area (and a good friend to my wife) at her mansion around the corner when she hosted Ron DeSantis for a little fundraising.

FF to today...woah...I would say it is easily 50/50. I've even seen a couple "Anybody but Trump" signs on some VERY expensive properties.

It's up for grabs, imho.

The only way biden wins is by fraud, imo.

I didn't see all that many signs on my trip to Detroit. Trump v. Biden was 71 - 7. But I saw hundreds of American flags. Maybe thousands. They aren't Biden voters.

The reaction by the Dow this morning to the President testing positive should tell everyone all they need to know if a Biden-Harris win occurs.

Oh, and for what it's worth, a half dozen houses on my street with large Trump banners, dozens of American flags, nothing for the opposition.

Of course I vote. I don't feel comfortable voting this year though. I hate both candidates...just like 4 years ago.

There are other options out there. Just saying.