• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Rural Ohio

Can you do anything on here without quoting someone or putting up ignorant videos of people that agree with you? Can you not do anything by yourself? No wonder you are a liberal.

But doesn't that lone ranger mask on the last video just scream legitimacy?

Can you do anything on here without quoting someone or putting up ignorant videos of people that agree with you? Can you not do anything by yourself? No wonder you are a liberal.

Tibs has an encyclopedia full of memes and videos that he has been waiting to use through November to get his point across that Trump is the devil and Biden is the savior.

tibs has an encyclopedia full of memes and videos that he has been waiting to use through november to get his point across that trump is the devil and biden is the sniffer.

ftfy.

Trumps handling of the economy has been a big joke. The unemployment rate was 4.9% when he took office and it went down 1.4% to 3.5% by passing a massive tax cut and making deficits great again.
Without the tax cuts, the rate likely would have made it to 3.5% on it's own. Seems like the standard Republican playbook since Reagan, raise deficits on their watch to pretend to manage the economy
and blame Dems for fixing the debt mess on their watch.

Trumps handling of the economy has been a big joke. The unemployment rate was 4.9% when he took office and it went down 1.4% to 3.5% by passing a massive tax cut and making deficits great again.
Without the tax cuts, the rate likely would have made it to 3.5% on it's own. Seems like the standard Republican playbook since Reagan, raise deficits on their watch to pretend to manage the economy

Are you a time traveler from another land?

tenor.gif

How does Obama fix the debt? During his tenure the ND doubled. Like most of the time you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Let the grown ups discuss these matters next time and we'll all be better off.

Bush's fault, remember?

That was the first stimulus and Obama was in the senate at the time and not only agreed to it but said it wasn't enough. Which is why they did stimulus II.

Angling for an even 12 black dots are you?

YARD SIGN UPDATE:

Yesterday I traveled the same rural Ohio route that prompted me start this thread...when I only saw Biden yard signs.

Yesterday I counted them.

Biden 6
Trump 22 Now that's what I'm talking about!

Shouldn't be a single Biden sign tho Idiots. I flipped those houses the bird. Made me feel better, LOL

I've been noticing a big increase in American flags. Both on houses/yards and on cars. You know they're all Trump voters. No one who loves America would ever vote for Biden over Trump. Only globalist communist libtards will.

I've been noticing a big increase in American flags. Both on houses/yards and on cars. You know they're all Trump voters. No one who loves America would ever vote for Biden over Trump. Only globalist communist libtards will.

And the "college educated" imbeciles who were brainwashed into believing that America is a global oppressor and globalism (aka...group hug!!!) is the only answer. Love everyone and everyone will love you back!

******* tool bags.

YARD SIGN UPDATE:

Yesterday I traveled the same rural Ohio route that prompted me start this thread...when I only saw Biden yard signs.

Yesterday I counted them.

Biden 6
Trump 22 Now that's what I'm talking about!

Shouldn't be a single Biden sign tho Idiots. I flipped those houses the bird. Made me feel better, LOL
Back in 2016 I would see about 1 Hillary for every 5 Trumps. This year so far I've seen only 1 Biden sign....total. Seen dozens and dozens of Trump signs.

Sent from my VS988 using Steeler Nation mobile app

This year so far I've seen only 1 Biden sign....total. Seen dozens and dozens of Trump signs.

Yet another example that Trump is on the verge of a historic, landslide victory. The whole nation has solemnly filed-in behind this President, the support is nearly unanimous.

This is Trump's America in 2020. He is the leader the country needs and deserves. Trumpism is the new law of the land, from sea to shining sea.

At this point, he can lean back and coast across the finish line in November. Nothing can keep him from securing a 2nd term.

There's no doubt this is what Americans need and want right now, a shining beacon of strength and leadership that only Trump can provide.

Particularly true, when your only other option is a feeble, dodgy old fart like Biden, who hardly knows what day of the week it is.

Easy choice for American voters, easy victory for Trump.

In maryland 1 neighbor who had a Clinton sign in 2016 now has a Trump/Pence sign. Md is very democratic but have only seen 3 Biden signs vrs about 20 Trump signs

Yet another example that Trump is on the verge of a historic, landslide victory. The whole nation has solemnly filed-in behind this President, the support is nearly unanimous.

This is Trump's America in 2020. He is the leader the country needs and deserves. Trumpism is the new law of the land, from sea to shining sea.

At this point, he can lean back and coast across the finish line in November. Nothing can keep him from securing a 2nd term.

There's no doubt this is what Americans need and want right now, a shining beacon of strength and leadership that only Trump can provide.

Particularly true, when your only other option is a feeble, dodgy old fart like Biden, who hardly knows what day of the week it is.

Easy choice for American voters, easy victory for Trump.

This isn't very encouraging considering that you've been wrong on just about everything.

This isn't very encouraging considering that you've been wrong on just about everything.

Could be that Tibs simply isn't happy with his party's candidate. Kind of how I felt about McCain in 2008 and our candidate for PA governor in 2018.

I really wouldn't put too much stock into yard signs. Most folks , like myself, value their property too much to put a bullseye on it.

You know how the tolerant can be.

Winner winner chicken dinner

Does it feel like you’re walking on eggshells lately when talking about politics? You’re not alone. A new national survey of 2,000 Americans I conducted at the Cato Institute finds that 62 percent of Americans say the political climate these days prevents them from saying what they believe because others might find it offensive. This share is up from 58 percent in 2017.

Notably, self-censorship is not a partisan issue. Majorities of Democrats (52 percent), Independents (59 percent), and Republicans (77 percent) all agree they have political views they are afraid to share.
https://thefederalist.com/2020/08/06/most-americans-are-scared-stiff-to-talk-politics-why/

2lx71i.jpg
images

To me it doesn't matter whose sign you put in your yard...I just will not. Who I vote for is my ******* business and I wouldn't invite some peabrain from either side to **** with my property.

I stopped putting Steeler stuff on my car years ago after everything would be ripped off, car egged, etc...and that's just football ffs.

Instead, I just fly Old Glory.

I stopped putting Steeler stuff on my car years ago after everything would be ripped off, car egged, etc...and that's just football ffs.

Where do you live guru? Here in AZ you're more likely to see Steeler fans driving around than anyone else, including the Cardinals.

Where do you live guru? Here in AZ you're more likely to see Steeler fans driving around than anyone else, including the Cardinals.

Daytona Beach, FL. Tons of Steeler fans around here but even more disgruntled jaguar fans apparently.

If Trump can't win Ohio, it's over. I believe he will win this key state.