• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Russell Wilson Traded to Denver

Steeler Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Well cross another one off the list today for the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Blockbuster: The #Seahawks and #Broncos have agreed in principle on a trade sending nine-time Pro Bowl QB Russell Wilson to Denver for a massive haul, including multiple first-round draft picks, plus additional picks and players, per sources

— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) March 8, 2022

Let Russ Cook … in Denver https://t.co/Zia4w3BbDs

— Brooke Pryor (@bepryor) March 8, 2022

It’s onto Jimmy Garoppolo, and Mitchell Trubisky for the Steelers. Buckle up.

Support SteelerNation by clicking here to read the story..

Well cross another one off the list today for the Pittsburgh Steelers.

It’s onto Jimmy Garoppolo, and Mitchell Trubisky for the Steelers. Buckle up.

Support SteelerNation by clicking here to read the story..
I've heard a lot of talk that Washington is going to offer Trubinsky a truck load of money. I hope we just go with whoever steps up on our roster this season (likely Rudolph) and fill other needs. If everything goes well, which it hasn't for quite a while, this team is a few years away from being a serious contender even with a franchise QB.

The full deal: #Broncos get: Russell Wilson and a fourth-rounder. #Seahawks get: 2 first-rounders and 2 second-rounders, a fifth-rounder, Drew Lock, Shelby Harris and Noah Fant.

Insane Trade! If the Steelers would have made this trade, I'd have burned my Jersey

The full deal: #Broncos get: Russell Wilson and a fourth-rounder. #Seahawks get: 2 first-rounders and 2 second-rounders, a fifth-rounder, Drew Lock, Shelby Harris and Noah Fant.

Insane Trade! If the Steelers would have made this trade, I'd have burned my Jersey
N.O.T. worth it. Unless they are guaranteed a ring, which it never is. Nope!

So glad it wasn't the Steelers.

holly molly what a truck load

Hoping JG and MT get signed elsewhere too. Ride MR this year and fill other needs. Take our lumps in 2022. Spend money on a FA QB/draft a QB next year.

How can likely at least 5 up to 8 starters for one guy with 2/3 of his career done ever work.

Now it's either Trib, CrablegMCgreg, or Jimmy GMoney.

Yeah that trade would’ve cost us those 4 high picks plus probably a 3rd since we pick lower and throw in Muth, Rudy and Loudermilk…hard pass on any trade for Wilson that would’ve looked like that.

Denver, ya got robbed

Yeah that trade would’ve cost us those 4 high picks plus probably a 3rd since we pick lower and throw in Muth, Rudy and Loudermilk…hard pass on any trade for Wilson that would’ve looked like that.

Denver, ya got robbed
We know this is what stalled the trade.

"You had us until you threw MR in there. No trade! Where is Denver's number?"

Now it's either Trib, CrablegMCgreg, or Jimmy GMoney.
Never thought I would ever say this..... but take the crab leg. Unless released Jimmy G will cost trade capital and a big contract. Trib will be offered a big contract by someone in FA,hope The crableg would be a incentive laden cheap contract. Especially without knowing how he comes back from his injury.

Always said Steelers should have Peyton manninged Ben. Sick fuckn haul.

Wilson is only 33 though… there is a difference betweea 38 or 39 year old and a 33 year old ‘s value

I assure you nobody was offering that haul for Aaron Rodgers… despite what the lackeys in the media were saying