• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Russell Wilson Traded to Denver

Oh, I saw him be mediocre for years and didn't understand the hype.
since he won Superbowls in his last 2 years, which seasons did he appear mediocre?

He had 2 losing seasons in 16 years.

Well since he is not the Broncos GM ..I'm not sure how bad that is
OK...didn't realize he moved to President of Football Operations. George Paton is to blame for this Wilson debacle.

since he won Superbowls in his last 2 years, which seasons did he appear mediocre?

He had 2 losing seasons in 16 years.
His first 10 seasons he did as much to undo wins as he did to win. He's the fireman who starts a fire so he can put it out. Not saying he didn't have great physical skills (I think that's why he was so hyped) but it took Shanahan to build a phenomenal line and team around him. Terrell Davis is in the HoF because he and the O-line carried Elway to Super Bowls after Elway's skills had eroded....imho.

The 80s were a dark time to be a Steelers fan. Elway was so over-hyped as the next great thing that it pissed me off. Marino and Montana were light years better imho. I will always hate that horse-faced *******.

Oh, I saw him be mediocre for years and didn't understand the hype.
Haven't been able to pass the eye exam of getting your Drivers License have you?