• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ryan Clark – “Mason Rudolph Is Not A Good QB”

Fully agree. I mean look--- if we play this right the wait is only 1 year.

Rudy/Dwayne are just as good as ANY (maybe not mobility-wise) coming out this year. Taking a risk on one of them is foolish.

We cannot let the key players on defense and offense (well not so much Juju) walk away in their prime.

I don't know if it'll happen but if Haskins makes us all eat our hats next year and performs like a real first round NFL QB. That'll be a great problem to have...

Haskins has been a complete NO RISK sign. His contract is minimal and cap cut friendly. If he even wakes up breathing we have not lost anything. If he actually make progress to be a legitimate starter that would be a miricle hit out of the ball park american olympic hockey beats USSR for the gold type Carl Lewis says HI .................... success.

Salute the nation

I thought we traded the 4th for right to pick Loudermilk last year? If not, I’m looking really silly for mocking LaCanfora in another post 🤦‍♂️

That's OK to mock LaCanfora as he needs kicked in the nuts, just for the fun of it and see if any other talking heads will report on it.

"LaCanforna sings Suprano"

Salute the nation

He's not wrong.

I have my doubts he has any! He almost strikes me as “Pat” from the old SNL skit.

HHHhahahhaaa I'd forgotten about "PAT", great memory jaunt and correct coparison. Thanks for the laugh !!

He's not wrong.

You're right Coach, bkwheat28 is a pretty solid poster and that "pat" skit / character fro SNL was hillarious !!!!

Salute the nation