• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

same **** different election

Yeah I think the WI and MI drop boxes will be challenged all the way to SCOTUS. They will still happen in this election though. We are edging closer to the cold civil war going hot.

Yeah I think the WI and MI drop boxes will be challenged all the way to SCOTUS. They will still happen in this election though. We are edging closer to the cold civil war going hot.
When they steal this election and they will, we will just sit by and watch democracy erode the rest of the way. We are a country where the LBGQXTRCV+++++ and the *****'s way out number those of us that are willing to fight. Those who are prepared and willing to fight for our country are few and far between anymore.

Last night at 7pm in France they knew that voter turnout was 59.1%, with two hours left to vote......how could that precision be possible in backward *** France when the greatest country of all cannot really be sure of how/who/when votes get counted. Lol

Democracy my ***.
Maybe France doesn't have semi's full of mail in ballots to count at 3 AM.

Thrown out on merit.
You used TWO spaces after a period which is now deprecated.

As someone who is asian/hispanic.
My ID is legal and my driving is fine

:ninja:
Suuuuure it is. LOL
Like some alcoholics who believe they have no addiction and are just fine. LOL

I'm gonna have to share two personal experiences I've had with Asian drivers, one being my wife.
It will be better explained once I diagram it.

Last edited:
So here it is.
I live on a corner lot. One night last winter as I entered the kitchen, I saw two headlights glaring through my living room picture window. There was no snow just wet and at night. It was clear.
As I was peering out the window the doorbell rang.
This Chinese guy promptly begged for my forgiveness ....
"I so sawee,
"I so sawee,"

The front end of the car was sitting on a tree stump, obviously stuck. The car was perfectly parallel with the side street, and I meant perfectly, as if he intended to turn into my yard..
He said he had called for a tow, and promised to come back the next day to fill in the two ruts cause by the tires spinning.

I told him not to worry about the ruts.

So how did he manage that? I didn't bother to ask. But he was Chinese so there's that. He was so needlessly apologetic; I felt bad for him.

Tree stump.png

Last edited:
Politically incorrect but spot-on.
Yeah, TODAY he is politically incorrect. In the eighties, he was just F'N hilarious! That's the world I grew up in. I find all these super sensitive people today to be perma-angry. No way to go though life.

So here it is.
I live on a corner lot. One night last winter as I entered the kitchen, I saw two headlights glaring through my living room picture window. There was no snow just wet and at night. It was clear.
"I so sawee,
"I so sawee,"

The front end of the car was sitting on a tree stump, obviously stuck. The car was perfectly parallel with the side street, and I meant perfectly, as if he intended to turn into my yard..
He said he had called for a tow, and promised to come back the next day to fill in the two ruts cause by the tires spinning.

So how did he manage that? I didn't bother to ask. But he was Chinese so there's that. He was so needlessly apologetic; I felt bad for him.

View attachment 12762
That’s the problem. He was chinese.

If that was a Japanese man, all would’ve been fine

So here it is.
"I so sawee,
"I so sawee,"

View attachment 12762
Not cool making driving jokes about the Chinese. Did you know that 60% of them have Cataracts?

The other 40% have Rincolns or Cheverays.

Yeah, TODAY he is politically incorrect. In the eighties, he was just F'N hilarious! That's the world I grew up in. I find all these super sensitive people today to be perma-angry. No way to go though life.
I remember seeing "Richard Pryor Live On Sunset Strip" on Spring Break in Florida back in '82 and I literally laughed so hard and so long that my face hurt.
It's kinda hard to offend us boomers who grew up on Richard Pryor, Redd Foxx, George Carlin, Cheech & Chong, and Mel Brooks.
We look at people today who look for things to be offended by and think, "Da fuq?"
"Being offended doesn't work ANY MORE!" -- Jonathan Pie

I remember seeing "Richard Pryor Live On Sunset Strip" on Spring Break in Florida back in '82 and I literally laughed so hard and so long that my face hurt.
It's kinda hard to offend us boomers who grew up on Richard Pryor, Redd Foxx, George Carlin, Cheech & Chong, and Mel Brooks.
We look at people today who look for things to be offended by and think, "Da fuq?"
Yeah.

I cannot joke too much with the younger crowd at work. They take offense or everything is racist.

My youngest brother however, luckily he grew up around us and can take a joke. A lot of his friends are hardcore mexican. So he’s into wearing cowboy hats(mexican hats).

He was wearing one last month for fathers day and I asked him if his hat came with it’s own greencard. He spit out his beer laughing

Yeah.

I cannot joke too much with the younger crowd at work. They take offense or everything is racist.
QBR.

Eddie Murphy's Raw!

When they steal this election and they will, we will just sit by and watch democracy erode the rest of the way. We are a country where the LBGQXTRCV+++++ and the *****'s way out number those of us that are willing to fight. Those who are prepared and willing to fight for our country are few and far between anymore.
I have no intentions of going out and looking for a fight, but if it is brought to my home, I will not blink or hesitate to reduce the population. Thing is, the odds of anyone getting that close are rather slim without aircraft.

secure and fair elections

This may hold true in all states. The Federal registration form only requires that an individual swear they are US citizens, without showing actual proof, allowing them to vote for President, the US House and Senate. How many of these Federal only ballots being mailed out is anyone's guess.

People Who Would Never Cheat In Elections Horrified By ‘Stop Cheating In Elections’ Bill​

BABYLON BEE 10:40 AM | July 09, 2024
Republicans caused outrage and horror today among people who would never cheat in elections with the introduction of a new ‘Stop Cheating In Elections' Bill.

Congressional Republicans insisted that the bill would simply prevent cheating in elections and ensure that they are fair, while people who would never cheat insisted that the problematic bill targeted them.
Advertisement

"I want to be clear. This bill is racist, xenophobic, transphobic, and possibly arachnophobic," Said Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. "It's not the ‘no cheating' part that bothers us because obviously we would never, ever cheat. But it's outrageous that Republicans would want to take measures to stop us from cheating. Which we never ever do."
In a statement released today, the White House blasted Congressional Republicans for trying to push through a "totally unnecessary" bill instead of much more important bills that President Biden has pledged support for, such as the "No Furry Left Behind" Bill, the "Legalize Crack and Bribery" Bill, and the "It's Not Weird To Date Your Brother's Widow" Bill.

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Republicans must pass the Save Act, or go home and cry yourself to sleep. Non citizen Illegal Migrants are getting the right to vote, being pushed by crooked Democrat Politicians who are not being stopped by an equally dishonest Justice Department. Our whole voting system is under siege. Harmeet and David, go to court and get this stopped, NOW. The Dems can’t win on their policies, the only way they can win is to CHEAT. They do it at every level of government, and they do it well. That’s how they get an incapacitated moron like Joe Biden elected. Get tough RNC (Michael W!), Speaker Johnson, and all State and Local Republican politicians. The Justice Department is CORRUPT and won’t do a thing to help. They have no shame! All I can say is that if I’m elected President, we will pursue Election Fraudsters at levels never seen before, and they will be sent to prison for long periods of time. We already know who you are. DON’T DO IT! ZUCKERBUCKS, be careful!

Not cool making driving jokes about the Chinese. Did you know that 60% of them have Cataracts

The other 40% have Rincolns or Cheverays.
Thats a lot of well to do Chinese!
The statistic I heard was that the majority of wealthy Japanese men have cataracts, the rest prefer to drive rincons.

My wife someday wants to get a Rexus.

Last edited:
So they could easily take a thumbprint or fingerprint with every ballot cast... that would be free for the people and easy to database..

I assure you illegals arent gonna get fingerprint scanned..
Out of curiosity do you think all legals would want to give their fingerprints to the government database Voluntarily?

What say the good people of SN? Are you willing to give your fingerprints To the government?