• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

same **** different election

Out of curiosity do you think all legals would want to give their fingerprints to the government database Voluntarily?

What say the good people of SN? Are you willing to give your fingerprints To the government?
I mean plenty of jobs require it. Its not that big a deal... also it gets the rare duplicate points sorted out early... before you end up charged for someone elses crime 🤣

Out of curiosity do you think all legals would want to give their fingerprints to the government database Voluntarily?

What say the good people of SN? Are you willing to give your fingerprints To the government?
I had to be fingerprinted to coach hockey because there is a sex offender somewhere in the same country with my birthday, and because of that person's privacy, it was required, by the lovely police, that I prove that I was not that sex offender (who may live 3000 miles away) to satisfy them that I could swing a door and tie skates.

Liberty is a fuucked up notion these days.

I had to be fingerprinted to coach hockey because there is a sex offender somewhere in the same country with my birthday, and because of that person's privacy, it was required, by the lovely police, that I prove that I was not that sex offender (who may live 3000 miles away) to satisfy them that I could swing a door and tie skates.

3000 miles away?!?!

Hell of a "county"!

Sure it wasn't a province?

3000 miles away?!?!

Hell of a "county"!

Sure it wasn't a province?
National data base. No idea where the kiddie-diddler with my BD is....could be down the road or on either coast, but his right to privacy has been protected and I'm in the system to prove that I am innocent. Literally.

Thats a lot of well to do Chinese!
The statistic I heard was that the majority of wealthy Japanese men have cataracts, the rest prefer to drive rincons.

My wife someday wants to get a Rexus.
Lexus are reliable. I like the lexus iS.

Same here and as a requirement for the license to practice my profession.
Yup. I have fingerprints for my concealed carry, one for teaching, one for working for the DOC, and one for teaching hunters safety classes. Craziness.

You know you’re old when you actually bought albums of comedy. I’ve got George Carlin,Cheech and Chong, Richard Pryor
Before VCR. .
I’e still got the Bill Cosby albums that came out before those. That was one funny ************

They already have my fingerprints and DNA.

Liberalism seems to be about protecting the criminals and hassling the regular people.
I had to get fingerprinted for my Florida funeral director license, which at this point looks like I will never use, so that was a lot of work and hassle for nothing.

Liberalism seems to be about protecting the criminals and hassling the regular people.
I had to get fingerprinted for my Florida funeral director license, which at this point looks like I will never use, so that was a lot of work and hassle for nothing.
No one dies in Florida?:giggle:

There's only one reason this would be opposed by anyone in congress or that vegetable in the Whitehouse.

Yep and the system has more fingerprints from good guys.....

There's only one reason this would be opposed by anyone in congress or that vegetable in the Whitehouse.

Wouldn’t this be something better handled at the state level? I get the idea behind it, but there’s already a federal law prohibiting non-citizens from voting in federal elections. Seems a state law to reinforce that federal law may have more teeth. Besides, states like California are never going to follow that law anyway.

Wouldn’t this be something better handled at the state level? I get the idea behind it, but there’s already a federal law prohibiting non-citizens from voting in federal elections. Seems a state law to reinforce that federal law may have more teeth. Besides, states like California are never going to follow that law anyway.
Maybe, but then why do Federal only ballots exist? And like any other law, it would still have to be enforced.

Maybe, but then why do Federal only ballots exist? And like any other law, it would still have to be enforced.
The ballots exist, but they elections are still administered by the individual states. Just like the Dems changed laws in 2020 (illegally in most cases), you make the law and verify at the state level. If I'm not mistaken, a few states have already done it.

I did mean it on the state level. I want the feds to control as little as possible, but if you're not a citizen and even more so if you're here illegally?

This stuff shouldn't even be in question in any state, but I also realize some states are just lost. Their so called democratic process for elections are a farce.

They're going to circumvent the law and I guarantee you we will have more people voting in this election,who are not qualified, than ever before.

Who's going to police them? The millions of mail in ballots are already impossible to account for in a timely manner.

Last edited: