• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Sams Being drafted

Did Sams coming out ,, help him get drafted,, or did it hurt his draft status?

• Helped him get drafted

Votes: 26 45.6%
  • Hurt his draft status

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Had no effect

Votes: 17 29.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
because sports is the opiate of the masses and the dealer knows his junkies.

I figure he went about where he mighta went....late round flyer on an SEC award guy.

so...why didn't Jeffcoat get drafted?

because he's not a hero who sucks ****?

I nominate ark to ask Jeffcoat if he sucks dudes off.

Oprah buys rights to Sam documentary

Min. of one headline per day I guess

I nominate ark to ask Jeffcoat if he sucks dudes off.
I'm wondering if Ritchie Incognito lines up across from Sam if Incognito would actually be afraid to touch him out of fear that he'd catch gay cooties.
Which reminds me, has anyone signed Incognito?

I'm wondering if Ritchie Incognito lines up across from Sam if Incognito would actually be afraid to touch him out of fear that he'd catch gay cooties.
Which reminds me, has anyone signed Incognito?

I thought, ritchie, was working his laundry, at the local re-hab center?

Salute the nation

Anyway, to the topic of the thread:

How is Sam gonna talk about wanting to be known as just a football player and not a "gay football player", then turn around and become the host of his own ******* reality show!?

Last edited:
Anyway, to the topic of the thread:

How is Sam gonna talk about wanting to be known as just a football and not a "gay football player", then turn around and become the host of his own ******* reality show!?

Same way Jason Collins was the subject of a massive magazine story, then began appearing at every public gay function known to man. As I said before, watch the clip of Sam crying after being drafted. His buddies start pointing to the camera during their "reactions."

Further proving the Jackie Robinson comparisons stupid and manufactured.

Same way Jason Collins was the subject of a massive magazine story, then began appearing at every public gay function known to man. As I said before, watch the clip of Sam crying after being drafted. His buddies start pointing to the camera during their "reactions."

Further proving the Jackie Robinson comparisons stupid and manufactured.

Yep it's embarrassing. And I hate that you are mislabeled as "homophobic" if you find it corny that people get special attention and opportunities just because of it. Can he play football?

I heard on the radio that Oprah's cameras were there whe he was drafted. The whole supposed spontaneous reaction was staged. There was probably a producer telling the boyfriend what to do... Wipe that tear, rub his arm, get the cake, get the cake get the cake!

I heard on the radio that Oprah's cameras were there whe he was drafted. The whole supposed spontaneous reaction was staged. There was probably a producer telling the boyfriend what to do... Wipe that tear, rub his arm, get the cake, get the cake get the cake!

I've seen less production in movies. This entire thing was staged by Sam and his people. Yea, he just wants to talk about "football". . riiiiight... I guess Hernandez just wanted to see if his 9mm could shot straight.

The two agents standing with him, pointing to the camera?

They're producers on the show.

How would you like to have the two of them show up at team functions. We will have the football player and the flamer. I can here the locker room talk now"Oh that's a nice one". The greatest show on turf just became something a bit more different. The media is really going to cover the hell out of this and it will be more of a distraction than TO, Tebow, or Michael Vick ever was. I do not envy the team that has to deal with the media circus that will be in on this.

On a side note had this guy and his friend decided to be low key about this relationship it would likely not have caused any distraction at all. There would have been nothing wrong with his confiding in his team and coaches and letting it be a non item of media interest. I suspect there maybe issues that develop over the publicity associated with this event that eventually become problems because of the media coverage. First game ends Rams win or not usual talk about the game and plays, then how do you feel about having a gay man watch you while you are naked. The media will not let this rest.