• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Saudi Arabia officially stepping back from the US petro dollar

My solution is drill and produce our own. We do not need them. They can pound sand.

In fact I'd love to see us cut China out of us being dependent on them for anything. **** them. They owe us for that covid lab cocktail that train wrecked us and got us Joe Biden and his merry band of inbred **** ups running things into the ground.

It's really a simple solution back into a dominant position. Stop being dependent on others.

Oooff. Sleepy really ****** up. The dollar is going to tank. Unless we go full Husain on them. Wasn’t he the last one that wanted to trade oil other than us currencies.

BRICS is trying to replace the dollar as the world's reserve currency. If they succeed, this country will be left in ruins.

This isn't the first time this idea was floated. It's coming. It will weaken the u.s. significantly.

This isn't the first time this idea was floated. It's coming. It will weaken the u.s. significantly.
While I agree, they really don't need our help and we are providing it by trying to make everything electric powered and the brain damage that liberalism has foisted on the people in this country. While we **** around with this stuff, our enemies are collecting oil, coal and other natural resources to ensure that they have the might to do the things they want to do. We are in a heap of trouble.

When Obama was elected he went on a world tour, patting himself on the back. President Xi toured the world at the same time making deals for oil, gas, and minerals. The Chinese are the manufacturing superpower and they have secured the energy to remain leaders in that area. The u.s.a. has no steward.

The last two Arab leaders who suggested selling oil in Euros were dragged around the public squares after being killed by Americans