• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Schefter: Steelers' Russell Wilson Now In Jeopardy Of Missing Game Against Falcons

What's new? We'll start off 1-3 and spend the rest of the season running to the fire to get to 9-8.

Injury report as of today:

Pittsburgh Steelers

Full Participation

• OL Troy Fautanu (knee)

• CB Cory Trice Jr. (groin)

• RB Jaylen Warren (hamstring)

• TE Darnell Washington (knee)

Limited Participation

• WR Roman Wilson (ankle) OUT

• QB Russell Wilson (calf) QUESTIONABLE

Did Not Practice

• OL Isaac Seumalo (pectoral) OUT

• DL Logan Lee (calf) OUT

I can't wait to see how much crow will be dished up after December...
I stopped reading after "schefter"

Stoked for this season & I remember all the crying in December and January and then...boom. the acquisitions began and this team is back in business.

Injury report as of today:

Pittsburgh Steelers

Full Participation

• OL Troy Fautanu (knee)

• CB Cory Trice Jr. (groin)

• RB Jaylen Warren (hamstring)

• TE Darnell Washington (knee)

Limited Participation

• WR Roman Wilson (ankle) OUT

• QB Russell Wilson (calf) QUESTIONABLE

Did Not Practice

• OL Isaac Seumalo (pectoral) OUT

• DL Logan Lee (calf) OUT
Was hoping Roman would be back by now. Hopefully soon they could use him in that room.

F Russell Wilson. When have you ever heard of a QB sitting because of a “calf strain”? Wouldn’t you think he would do anything to be out there on the field for game 1 of his new team? He is not a Steeler.

F Russell Wilson. When have you ever heard of a QB sitting because of a “calf strain”? Wouldn’t you think he would do anything to be out there on the field for game 1 of his new team? He is not a Steeler.
Have you ever had a tissue injury??? Do you remember the QBs we trotted out there until Mason resurrected the team???

This is the FIRST GAME of SEVENTEEN. Russell has the most experience and THANK GOD we have a uber-talented backup in Fields. As long as Justin can minimize the ball security issues - we'll be fine until Russ is fully healed. Well, that's my optimistic view...

they shot Fields in Georgia!!!

jk

he just got his a$$ kicked in GA, by a 5'10 whipper snapper named Stetson

Uh, what if he played and it became more than just a strain? QB do occasionally have to run.

Ball security you say? Steelers typically don't recover from 2 turnovers. Can Fields prevent turnovers? I have little faith. But he runs good.

Uh, what if he played and it became more than just a strain? QB do occasionally have to run.
Tape it up and run him out there.......Denver isn't paying him all that money for him to sit on our bench!!!!!🤪

Tape it up and run him out there.......Denver isn't paying him all that money for him to sit on our bench!!!!!🤪
Two parter:
1) Since Denver is paying him this year do they get to decide if he’s allowed to play against them next week?
2) If he were to play next week does he win the game for the team paying him or for the team whose uniform he’s wearing?

Funny stuff on Wilson vs Broncos. Speaking on that, don't know if I want to see him with his first game action of year against his former team he badly wants to beat. May play see some different decisions, being to aggressive, rather than just playing good football.

We will be ok either way. Russ has his strengths as has Fields.

Fields has had more time with the starters to date than Wilson has.

I’m more concerned about our OL. With Fantanu back, how long will Moore be LT ?

Salute the nation