• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Screw Tomlin ...

NFLPA SHOULD REALLY BE ON THIS. IDK. The league comes in after the games and fines players for things that aren't called on the field. So then it comes to a hit like this and he gets suspended?

These words on his shirt are a slap directly to the face of all Americans.
Tomlin, a black man has had tremendous opportunity to coach a storied franchise, freedom to interview wherever he chose, equity being that he’s treated as he should be with equal opportunities, justice has been given.
The black man who serves as Steelers HC has made millions of dollars over seventeen years.
The players in the NFL where 75% are black have become multi millionaires to play a game that has no real consequences on life and society.
Look, what happened in this country years ago to the black citizens is appalling and never,ever should have happened. We should not continue to keep paying for the sins of others years ago. These constant reminders do nothing for me but make me tune out.
Amen!

411476388_10168333328305004_8532214849857799256_n.jpg

So Mitch can't catch any flack for his poor accuracy issues? How he let's his mechanics go to **** on routine plays and throws high missing a wide open Pickens for an INT? Give me a break. Mitch has been a professional, but he's also played very poorly. Constantly throwing off his back foot, and missing guys that are open. I'm sorry but Mitch takes his share of the blame with the rest of the team
You summarized his play well. I honestly don’t think I can recall seeing a qb look so inept, and scared playing the way Mitch did the last two weeks. Going back to the New England game, and watching him on the bench while the crowd was chanting for Rudolph, and then looking at Mitch with the expression on his face, and shaking his head said all you needed to know about his mental toughness. Man, it’s hard to stomach after watching Ben get steamrolled week after week, yet still try to make every play. He also never let any booing hinder his mental state. ****, these players need to watch his film to see why the fan base holds him in such high regard. The mother ****** played each play as if he owed it to us, the fans. Not shaking his head in disgust, and sadness because he was being booed.

Nobody wants to work hard for a leader that sucks. Mike Tomlin.

Doug Pederson also was wearing the shirt.

When you are under the microscope for ****** repetitive coaching, fans will look at anything /everything and then some will react.

Some probably are just tired in general of the message on the shirt, that they perceive to be inaccurate and overplayed.

So yeah timing is everything, be more competitive then wear that shirt you probably hear crickets.

Wear whatever you want but I have no interest in any agenda being pushed while watching entertainment of any kind. Even if that entertainment has turned into a model that is less than entertaining.

Doug Pederson also was wearing the shirt.

These guys can wear whatever social justice **** they want. I just want a coach who is going to actually coach and reel in his players if they get off track.

Being a Steeler player or fan used to mean something. Now it’s just another interest at the moment. The team seriously needs a new direction

When you are under the microscope for ****** repetitive coaching, fans will look at anything /everything and then some will react.

Some probably are just tired in general of the message on the shirt, that they perceive to be inaccurate and overplayed.

So yeah timing is everything, be more competitive then wear that shirt you probably hear crickets.

Wear whatever you want but I have no interest in any agenda being pushed while watching entertainment of any kind. Even if that entertainment has turned into a model that is less than entertaining.
It’s a marketing gimmick. The nfl knows it sells amongst it’s current fanbase. They advertise their current apparel on the sidelines seen on players and coaches knowing full well the fans are going to buy.

I hear yaz Djfan, but that 3rd and long has been are problem shortly after the time Dick L. Left.

Salute the nation