• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

SEAL who shot Bin-Douchebag plans interview

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
On Wednesday, Fox News announced it planned to reveal the identity of the Navy SEAL who shot Osama Bin Laden in a documentary set to air next month.
But in a statement issued to Business Insider, the Pentagon stressed that anyone who participated in the 2011 operation that left the Al Qaeda leader dead was "still bound" by a "non-disclosure agreement to not discuss classified information, especially in a nationally televised interview."

From - http://www.businessinsider.com/pentagon-statement-on-navy-seal-and-fox-news-2014-10

Hey soldier, shut the **** up, or go to jail. To be clear, I think he should go to jail/federal prison/military prison/whatever if he goes through with this.

Can't have this crap going on. Are there any adults minding the store?

Last edited:
He'd be a lot safer staying anonymous. Ultimately some instant jihadi will take him out.

this is almost like right out of a Mitch Rapp novel.

107287.jpg

"72 Virgins Dating Service"

He'd be a lot safer staying anonymous. Ultimately some instant jihadi will take him out.

Hell our own government may take him out.

I see both sides of this story. The seals put their life on the line took out the biggest target for decades and probably feel like they did not get proper recognition or compensation. Plus the way the media is i feel they reveal way to much info to criminals / terrorists and are way more damaging than a guy talking about taking out Bin Laden.