• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Serious question, What exactly is it BLM and the left want us to do?

SteelerInLebanon

Steeler fanatic trying to survive modern society
Contributor
Reaction score
For actual discussion not meant to be inflammatory. What is it BLM and the Left are asking us as middle class white America to actually do to fix their problems? Do they know?

Tibs? What would fix the perceived problems facing minorities and others who feel marginalized? Real solutions not platitudes or concepts.

What is it they want form the Government to truly fix things?

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

giphy.gif

Reparations.... lots and lots of reparations....

Oh, and we have to feel guilty. We have to be punished.

Until BLM gets a handle on the high number of blacks killing other blacks then they're a bunch of ******* hypocrites. Not excusing police brutality and police murdering people, exceedingly small though that number may be. But it's clear that the only Black Lives that Matter are the ones ended by white cops. Black lives ended by other blacks apparently don't mean ****, nor the life of a white woman in her pajamas whose life was ended by a black Muslim cop, obviously in fear of his life from a white woman in her pajamas.

In 1938, 11% of black children were being raised in single-parent homes. In 1960 it was 22%. Today it is 77%. I don't think slavery is the problem. The black family was doing a whole lot better in the first 100 years after slavery than the second 100 years. When 3% of the population (young black men) commit 80% of the violent crimes, then the problem is with the 3% and not the other 97%. Never in their wildest dreams did the KKK ever kill as many blacks as blacks kill themselves.

The left just wants freebies for every damn thing.
What do they want?

They are are progressive alright.
They are progressively violent each year

The BLM agenda seems to be a moving goalpost. First, it was police killings. Now, they are in cahoots with Antifa, just being political. The Occupy movement leftovers just looking for a protest to attend.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Steeler Nation mobile app

The BLM agenda seems to be a moving goalpost. First, it was police killings. Now, they are in cahoots with Antifa, just being political. The Occupy movement leftovers just looking for a protest to attend.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Steeler Nation mobile app

Now they're at it with each other lol

The left just wants freebies for every damn thing.
What do they want?

They are are progressive alright.
They are progressively violent each year

That violent stuff is going to have a bad bloody ending. Progressive is a sweet name for commie. Progressively moving forward into hell.

I understand all that and agree. So really what are they asking for in real terms? I really want to hear from the left leaning side and I want real ideas.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

They must be all banned or avoiding this post all together because it doesn't fit the agenda. I've wondered the same thing. If there are specific, quantitative issues, then let's work on them.

They must be all banned or avoiding this post all together because it doesn't fit the agenda. I've wondered the same thing. If there are specific, quantitative issues, then let's work on them.

They have no ******* clue like the rest of America. They are sheep being led to the slaughter too stupid to see it. You ask a question like this and at best you get some moronic regurgitated response they heard on CNN and it won't have an ounce of actual substance to it.

I'll wait to hear from Tbs before commenting. I think I know what they started out as, but like anything else, gets diluted and compromised. Like I said, I'll wait. . .

BLM is a Soros funded group with intentions to undermine anything deemed "republican" or "conservative". By violently lashing out any time it appears to suit thier agenda they get free tv and news time. Soros wants american intelligence dumbed down , racial tensions high, and civil unrest all the time. This way he and his cohorts, the democrat establishment, can more easily manipulate the news, peoples thought, and in the end, policy and taxes. They want to be the puppetmasters of the socialized american people. BLM is thier tool!

BLM doesn't seem to be that active of an organization, why don't you just ignore them so your panties don't get so bunched up.

Tibs? What would fix the perceived problems facing minorities and others who feel marginalized?

I'll wait to hear from Tbs before commenting.

I have nothing to add. I'm not a member of BLM thus I can't speak for them. I'm also supposedly a Soros-funded Hungarian communist troll that loves Muslims, terrorists, hates America, spits on the flag and has no right to comment on mainland American politics. So I'll take my cue from the Trump faction of the board and stay out of such discussions. Have a great day.

I have nothing to add. I'm not a member of BLM thus I can't speak for them. I'm also supposedly a Soros-funded Hungarian communist troll that loves Muslims, terrorists, hates America, spits on the flag and has no right to comment on mainland American politics. So I'll take my cue from the Trump faction of the board and stay out of such discussions. Have a great day.

that is not from me. I was basically asking out of respect to not mis-respresent them. Nothing more.

Come on Tibs, I sincerely wanted to hear your take on what the Left not just BLM actually wants done. This is the type of discussion that we can have that is about nuts and bolts that maybe people could come together on. When we talk ideals that lack specifics it is too easy to read things into it. Why can't we talk real solutions to problems rather than rail against the other sides overall perceptions and misconceptions?

*golf clap* That is your most accurate post...ever. Except for lying about not being a BLM member.

Come on Tibs, I sincerely wanted to hear your take on what the Left not just BLM actually wants done. This is the type of discussion that we can have that is about nuts and bolts that maybe people could come together on. When we talk ideals that lack specifics it is too easy to read things into it. Why can't we talk real solutions to problems rather than rail against the other sides overall perceptions and misconceptions?
Sorry Lebanon, too many personal attacks on here for me to stick around and want to engage in conversation. Just bored out of my mind reading the same slanderous **** over and over. Seems it's common practice that certain posters feel like they can take pot shots at me 24/7. I've got better **** to do than be the 'foreign-agent boogeyman' many have made me out to be. When my love of the country and national allegiances are questioned on a daily basis, after a while - and it's been many years here at SN - you feel like it's enough.

Until BLM gets a handle on the high number of blacks killing other blacks then they're a bunch of ******* hypocrites. Not excusing police brutality and police murdering people, exceedingly small though that number may be. But it's clear that the only Black Lives that Matter are the ones ended by white cops. Black lives ended by other blacks apparently don't mean ****, nor the life of a white woman in her pajamas whose life was ended by a black Muslim cop, obviously in fear of his life from a white woman in her pajamas.

In 1938, 11% of black children were being raised in single-parent homes. In 1960 it was 22%. Today it is 77%. I don't think slavery is the problem. The black family was doing a whole lot better in the first 100 years after slavery than the second 100 years. When 3% of the population (young black men) commit 80% of the violent crimes, then the problem is with the 3% and not the other 97%. Never in their wildest dreams did the KKK ever kill as many blacks as blacks kill themselves.

Bad community leadership is the main problem. This is a muckraking and very hypocritical type of group demanding things be done for them while ignoring how to make their own community better.

Sorry Lebanon, too many personal attacks on here for me to stick around and want to engage in conversation. Just bored out of my mind reading the same slanderous **** over and over. Seems it's common practice that certain posters feel like they can take pot shots at me 24/7. I've got better **** to do than be the 'foreign-agent boogeyman' many have made me out to be. When my love of the country and national allegiances are questioned on a daily basis, after a while - and it's been many years here at SN - you feel like it's enough.

He wanted an honest debate and you ducked out with the "victim" card again? Come on.

I think this question should be the first question asked in response to anyone who supports the protests. Ok you want dialogue you got it now what? What is it you actually want? Give me specifics? Unfortunately all I am getting is crickets. How can you protest and not know what you actually want us to do? I am not really baiting people with the question, I want know! If you don't have an answer maybe you should not be protesting.

the left wants:

• Donald Trump to resign. He doesn't represent them or their line of thinking
  • George Zimmerman put in jail
  • The 2A removed
  • The 1A trimmed down
  • free ****
  • Horse trough bathroom stalls
  • Every family to have a house, regardless of ability to pay for it
  • Free education, because they're doing so much with the free education provided by taxpayers already
  • Open borders, because that free education they've done so much with has allowed them to find loopholes to milk the system, so someone has to work and do the jobs they won't do
  • free ****
  • Any item/monument/words removed that can be deemed hateful at anytime by anyone who is "With Her"
  • Prison sentences commuted since those people in prison have good intentions, but those who protest removal of Confederate statues are evil
  • Eric Brown to receive his college degree and his family to receive gov't payments based on that good boy's potential
  • did I mention free ****?
  • Pete Carroll to run the ball from the 1
  • Butch Jones, too
  • A threesome with Stacey Dash and Sage Steele. Televised. on PPV. oh. that's mine. nevermind.

anything after that is gravy.