• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Serious question, What exactly is it BLM and the left want us to do?

hahahahahaha

Black Lives Matter Protests American Civil Liberties Union

"Liberalism is white supremacy!"

Black Lives Matter protestors at the College of William and Mary interrupted “Students and the First Amendment,” a scheduled event co-sponsored by AMP and the American Civil Liberties Union.

The ACLU discussion never occurred because protesters took over the stage within five minutes of Executive Director of the ACLU of Virginia Claire Guthrie Gastañaga’s entrance. Signs in hand, the protesters shouted chants such as “liberalism is white supremacy” and “the revolution will not uphold the constitution.”

After the cancellation was announced, remaining students clustered around Gastañaga, hoping to ask questions and voice concerns. These students dispersed, however, when the protesters began circling around them, drowning out Gastañaga and chanting with increased volume.

http://flathatnews.com/2017/10/02/black-lives-matter-protests-american-civil-liberties-union/

hahahahahaha

Black Lives Matter Protests American Civil Liberties Union

"Liberalism is white supremacy!"

Black Lives Matter protestors at the College of William and Mary interrupted “Students and the First Amendment,” a scheduled event co-sponsored by AMP and the American Civil Liberties Union.

The ACLU discussion never occurred because protesters took over the stage within five minutes of Executive Director of the ACLU of Virginia Claire Guthrie Gastañaga’s entrance. Signs in hand, the protesters shouted chants such as “liberalism is white supremacy” and “the revolution will not uphold the constitution.”

After the cancellation was announced, remaining students clustered around Gastañaga, hoping to ask questions and voice concerns. These students dispersed, however, when the protesters began circling around them, drowning out Gastañaga and chanting with increased volume.

http://flathatnews.com/2017/10/02/black-lives-matter-protests-american-civil-liberties-union/

I read this the other day. It is hilarious. When they first took the stage she thought that they were just showing their protest swag saying "That's good. I like that." Then they starting chanting and talking about white supremacy. hahahaha

Was it Obama who set race relations back or the people who didn't like having a black president?

Obama didn't get to pick his color, God picked it for him. Anyone that was upset with Obama's color,
should blame the person responsible, God.

Obama was POTUS. Trump is POTUS.

If you want to hang societal problems on a politician, add a time lag from when they started interacting with the population in a presidential manner.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

I'm waiting, when do you think Trump will act in a Presidential manner?

Don't care. I'm happy to finally have a Republican President and a press secretary who hit back.

all those others with so much dignity in the office ran up $20T in debt, over half in the last 8 years before trump. If he can add as little to that as possible and not get BJ's from someone other than his wife in the Oval Office, I don't give a **** about his presidential manner.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Don't hold your breath......

To be really honest, I don’t give a ****. Get **** done is all I care. Obama was according to the msm Presidential and he did not get **** done.

Maybe acting like an *** and calling the republicans and dems we’ll get some shot changed. Not all great leaders are great people and many are ********. Some of the most productive people I have known were absolute dicks.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

If you are white, BLM wants you to die

and don't forget

"Liberalism is White Supremacy"

hahahahahahahahahaha

If you are white, BLM wants you to die

and don't forget

"Liberalism is White Supremacy"

hahahahahahahahahaha

Its funny when the left eats its own.

To be really honest, I don’t give a ****. Get **** done is all I care. Obama was according to the msm Presidential and he did not get **** done.

Maybe acting like an *** and calling the republicans and dems we’ll get some shot changed. Not all great leaders are great people and many are ********. Some of the most productive people I have known were absolute dicks.

Soros, Bomma, and other leftist leadership have to keep the base and the blacks riled up because they're in danger of blacks figuring out that Bomma didn't do jack **** for them. They can't allow black folks' lives to get better under Trump.

The BLM movement was always built like a house of straw. Doesn't take much to blow it all down.

BLM shouted down an ACLU spokesperson that was likely going to speak favorably on thier behalf. BLM shouted them down. Is BLM further left than even the ACLU, the most far left organization in America?

It appears that BLM really doesnt know what it stands for or wants. They only want chaos.

The BLM movement was always built like a house of straw. Doesn't take much to blow it all down.

Besides which, it's run by a white guy who pretends to be black.

BLM shouted down an ACLU spokesperson that was likely going to speak favorably on thier behalf. BLM shouted them down. Is BLM further left than even the ACLU, the most far left organization in America?

It appears that BLM really doesnt know what it stands for or wants. They only want chaos.

The ACLU guy was white and descended from white slave-owning Europeans, therefore everything he says is wrong.

Remember the whigger ShamWowGuy from a few years back? He was a gem. I bet he kneels during the The anthem too.

Destroying Whitey in Obama's America

A book by an associate of Barack Hussein Obama predicted a "permanent progressive governing coalition" would be solidified by the presidential election of 2016. But the prediction in the book 'brown is the new white' ran into the reality of a Donald J. Trump victory.

This helps explain why Obama has not retired from the public scene and why, in tandem with loser Hillary Clinton, he has worked to undermine the peaceful transition to power of the Trump Administration. What really drives Obama & Company crazy is the white voters, mostly in the working and middle classes, who revolted against Democrats' "progressive" vision of society.

Trump acted as an exorcist of Cultural Marxism, also known as political correctness, which was destroying their nation, their families, and their jobs through radical "identity politics" and unlimited immigration.

In announcing its immigration policy objectives on Columbus Day, the Trump Administration has once again touched a chord with Middle America and the previous "Silent Majority," declaring that it intends to ensure safe and lawful admissions, defend the safety and security of our country, and protect American workers and taxpayers.

Obama has returned to the national and global stage because he understands a fierce reaction to his Marxist policies elected Trump. The rejection of the anti-Americanism in the NFL is another sign that the American spirit is alive and well. People are sick and tired of overpaid athletes taking advantage of America and then trashing the country.

Many Americans are beginning to understand the absurdity of saying that whites cannot have a racial or religious identity but that Hispanics, Muslims, and blacks can. Honest progressives will have to admit that their "identity politics" is backfiring on them in a big way. Their policies produced the "white identity" they abhor.

http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/kincaid/171009

Spike, that article is spot on, and what ha s been left unsaid until now. In addition to creating Trump, the Dem party has also created Andrew Breitbart, and his legion of doom. Steven K. Bannon is now taking the fight to the Republican establishment, and is quickly challenging the Karl Rove old guard. It started in Alabama, and picking up steam. The genie is out of the bottle.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Steeler Nation mobile app

What a great line - "Trump acted as an exorcist of Cultural Marxism"

the drama continues

Bill Clinton is ‘heartsick’ over Hillary’s book tour

Hillary Clinton’s finger-pointing book, “What Happened” — which is chock-full of excuses for her shocking election loss to Donald Trump — may be a best seller, but Bill Clinton tossed his copy in the trash can and is heartsick over his wife’s current blame-game book tour.

“Before Hillary sent the manuscript to her publisher, she gave it to Bill to read, and he made major changes with a red pencil,” said a close Clinton family friend. “But she refused to even read his corrections, and he got so furious that he tossed the entire manuscript into the garbage.

“He told her the book made her look bewildered, angry and confused, and that those were poor qualities in a person who aspired to be a world leader,” the friend continued.

“He hated the title because calling it ‘What Happened’ would only make people say, ‘You lost.’

He urged her to postpone the pub date and rewrite the book, but she yelled at him and said, ‘The book is finished and that’s how it’s going to be published.’ ”

Since their fight last summer over the book, Bill’s negative feelings about Hillary’s memoir have grown even more intense as she’s used her book tour to blame her loss on Russian hackers, former FBI Director James Comey and women who didn’t vote for her.

http://pagesix.com/2017/10/09/insider-claims-bill-clinton-is-heartsick-over-hillarys-book-tour/

-------------

ha ha

What a great line - "Trump acted as an exorcist of Cultural Marxism"

the drama continues

Bill Clinton is ‘heartsick’ over Hillary’s book tour

Hillary Clinton’s finger-pointing book, “What Happened” — which is chock-full of excuses for her shocking election loss to Donald Trump — may be a best seller, but Bill Clinton tossed his copy in the trash can and is heartsick over his wife’s current blame-game book tour.

“Before Hillary sent the manuscript to her publisher, she gave it to Bill to read, and he made major changes with a red pencil,” said a close Clinton family friend. “But she refused to even read his corrections, and he got so furious that he tossed the entire manuscript into the garbage.

“He told her the book made her look bewildered, angry and confused, and that those were poor qualities in a person who aspired to be a world leader,” the friend continued.

“He hated the title because calling it ‘What Happened’ would only make people say, ‘You lost.’

He urged her to postpone the pub date and rewrite the book, but she yelled at him and said, ‘The book is finished and that’s how it’s going to be published.’ ”

Since their fight last summer over the book, Bill’s negative feelings about Hillary’s memoir have grown even more intense as she’s used her book tour to blame her loss on Russian hackers, former FBI Director James Comey and women who didn’t vote for her.

http://pagesix.com/2017/10/09/insider-claims-bill-clinton-is-heartsick-over-hillarys-book-tour/

-------------

ha ha

And this is why Bill won twice and Hillary lost, essentially twice. Slick is a politician and at least likable even if you disagree with his politics. Felonia Von Pantsuit is a hateful idealogue whose goal is destroying those who disagree with her. Slick has good political instincts (and the survival skills of a cockroach, he does not do email at all), Felonia Von Pantsuit does not.