• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Serious question, What exactly is it BLM and the left want us to do?

Wait...what ?

How do you know that fur sure Supe ? That's a whole lot of time and dedication to vitriol to discount off hand the possibility.....jus sayin.

Tibs has been on various incarnations of this board since it was belched from Dave's e-gina.

people - Tibs is not a paid troll.

True, he honestly believes the Lefty bullshit. At least it's possible to have reasonable discussion with him, unlike the rest of the Libs on the board.

Tibs has been on various incarnations of this board since it was belched from Dave's e-gina.

Unpaid troll huh ....well.......that's a lot of name callin' and Trump hatin' to do fur free. Who knew.

meme-trump-portrait1.jpg

True, he honestly believes the Lefty bullshit. At least it's possible to have reasonable discussion with him, unlike the rest of the Libs on the board.
Tibs is typically reasonable. Sometimes he goes Elfie on us when the making America great again gets to be too much.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Steeler Nation mobile app

For actual discussion not meant to be inflammatory. What is it BLM and the Left are asking us as middle class white America to actually do to fix their problems? Do they know?

Tibs? What would fix the perceived problems facing minorities and others who feel marginalized? Real solutions not platitudes or concepts.

What is it they want form the Government to truly fix things?

What a silly child like question, let me guess......Repugnican?

I don't know if it's been addressed in this thread and I'm not going to read all of it, so I'll just put it in big letters so it will sink in:

1200 people killed/murdered by police last year

0 convictions................................

Let's see the party of law and order speak out about that for once.... let's start by utilizing some deterrence(and that starts with punishment) so these murders can stop/slow down, then we'll take it from there.

I don't know if it's been addressed in this thread and I'm not going to read all of it, so I'll just put it in big letters so it will sink in:

Let's see the party of law and order speak out about that for once.... let's start by utilizing some deterrence(and that starts with punishment) so these murders can stop/slow down, then we'll take it from there.

You know what would cut those numbers of people killed by police each year? Watch this video and it's easy to see the humor and even easier to see the truth in it.

Evidence? Link? Source?
Maybe 1150 of them had it coming.

BLM was formed on mostly a false narrative after the Trayvon incident and the Michael Brown incident. They see Michael Brown as a hero rather than the criminal thug he is who tried to kill a cop and ended up getting killed himself. BLM has come out and called for the killing of white people and the killing of cops on multiple occasions.

They can't be taken seriously other than as a fringe terrorist group. ANTIFA is probably worse as they are still actively calling for and teaching that violence toward police and white people is a good thing and must be done.

Ain't it a good thing we had Obama as President so he could set race relations back decades in this country? None of this has anything to do with Trump. It's 100% on the racist race baiting Obama using his podium for division and not unity as a country.

Link please?

There were less than a thousand police shootings in 2016. https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/police-shootings-2017/

Number of unarmed people who were shot and killed by police officers

White - 21
Black - 17
Hispanic - 8
Asian - 0

Number of people shot by police in which it was undetermined if they were armed.

White - 27
Hispanic - 20
Black - 14
Asian - 1

Total number of people shot and killed by police officers (Jan - June, 2016)

White - 248
Black - 129
Hispanic - 81
Native American - 10
Asian - 9
Other - 6

The statistics concerning the race of the police offers involved in the shootings, nor the number of officers who were arrested and convicted in the unarmed shootings is not shown in the data.

There were less than a thousand police shootings in 2016. https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/police-shootings-2017/

Number of unarmed people who were shot and killed by police officers

White - 21
Black - 17
Hispanic - 8
Asian - 0

Number of people shot by police in which it was undetermined if they were armed.

White - 27
Hispanic - 20
Black - 14
Asian - 1

Total number of people shot and killed by police officers (Jan - June, 2016)

White - 248
Black - 129
Hispanic - 81
Native American - 10
Asian - 9
Other - 6

The statistics concerning the race of the police offers involved in the shootings, nor the number of officers who were arrested and convicted in the unarmed shootings is not shown in the data.

The Asians need to step it up.

Was it Obama who set race relations back or the people who didn't like having a black president?

Obama didn't get to pick his color, God picked it for him. Anyone that was upset with Obama's color,
should blame the person responsible, God.

Was it Obama who set race relations back or the people who didn't like having a black president?

Obama didn't get to pick his color, God picked it for him. Anyone that was upset with Obama's color,

Bomma worked on fomenting dissent instead of bringing people together. It's what community organizers do.

that Dozeal girl or however you spell got to try and pick her race.

The only people who cared about his skin pigmentation were the people who voted for him. His administration, willingly or not, set race relations backwards by decades. You didn't see whites rioting in the streets when he got elected, but you sure as hell started to see minorities rioting and targeting police officers. You sure as hell saw black panthers at polling stations. It was 1960's all over again.

The only people who cared about his skin pigmentation were the people who voted for him. His administration, willingly or not, set race relations backwards by decades. You didn't see whites rioting in the streets when he got elected, but you sure as hell started to see minorities rioting and targeting police officers. You sure as hell saw black panthers at polling stations. It was 1960's all over again.

To be fair I am sure there were absolutely some ignorants who voted against him because he was black but there were even more who voted for him for exactly the same reason that he was black.

Link please?

Mark Twain popularized the quote most attributed to the Prime Minister of Great Britain, Benjamin Disraeli, “there are three kinds of lies: lies, damn lies and statistics.” The quote is meant to highlight the deceiving but persuasive power of numbers.

OR

“A statistician can have his head in an oven and his feet in ice, and he will say that on the average he feels fine.”

"Statistics are no substitute for judgment." -- Henry Clay

"Statistics: the mathematical theory of ignorance." -- Morris Kline

"You can not feed the hungry on statistics." -- Heinrich Heine

"In earlier times, they had no statistics, and so they had to fall back on lies". -- Stephen Leacock
"97.3% of all statistics are made up."

"Are statisticians normal or are they transformable?"

"Smoking is a leading cause of statistics."

"43% of all statistics are worthless."

"3 out of 4 Americans make up 75% of the population."

"Death is 99 per cent fatal to laboratory rats."

"A statistician is a person who draws a mathematically precise line from an unwarranted assumption to a foregone conclusion."

"80% of all statistics quoted to prove a point are made up on the spot."

MI0J9N4.jpg

To be fair I am sure there were absolutely some ignorants who voted against him because he was black but there were even more who voted for him for exactly the same reason that he was black.

pretty much how Trump was elected. BO's competition was against vanilla politicians that were hard to get behind. McCain and Romney came from the same cloth as Hillary.