• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Serious question, What exactly is it BLM and the left want us to do?

A threesome with Stacey Dash and Sage Steele. Televised. on PPV. oh. that's mine. nevermind.

I was like, "Hey, what is wrong with THAT???? Don't we all?" lol

the left wants:

• Donald Trump to resign. He doesn't represent them or their line of thinking
  • George Zimmerman put in jail
  • The 2A removed
  • The 1A trimmed down
  • free ****
  • Horse trough bathroom stalls
  • Every family to have a house, regardless of ability to pay for it
  • Free education, because they're doing so much with the free education provided by taxpayers already
  • Open borders, because that free education they've done so much with has allowed them to find loopholes to milk the system, so someone has to work and do the jobs they won't do
  • free ****
  • Any item/monument/words removed that can be deemed hateful at anytime by anyone who is "With Her"
  • Prison sentences commuted since those people in prison have good intentions, but those who protest removal of Confederate statues are evil
  • Eric Brown to receive his college degree and his family to receive gov't payments based on that good boy's potential
  • did I mention free ****?
  • Pete Carroll to run the ball from the 1
  • Butch Jones, too
  • A threesome with Stacey Dash and Sage Steele. Televised. on PPV. oh. that's mine. nevermind.

anything after that is gravy.

How long before they start dipping into the retirement accounts of those who saved money their entire life to give to those who didn't?

BLM doesn't seem to be that active of an organization, why don't you just ignore them so your panties don't get so bunched up.

BLM is also run by a white guy pretending to be black.

Hillary?

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

asit-turnsout-the-head-of-the-black-lives-mattermovementisa-white-22051682.png

shaun-king-alias-talcum-x.jpg

Until BLM gets a handle on the high number of blacks killing other blacks then they're a bunch of ******* hypocrites. Not excusing police brutality and police murdering people, exceedingly small though that number may be. But it's clear that the only Black Lives that Matter are the ones ended by white cops. Black lives ended by other blacks apparently don't mean ****, nor the life of a white woman in her pajamas whose life was ended by a black Muslim cop, obviously in fear of his life from a white woman in her pajamas.

In 1938, 11% of black children were being raised in single-parent homes. In 1960 it was 22%. Today it is 77%. I don't think slavery is the problem. The black family was doing a whole lot better in the first 100 years after slavery than the second 100 years. When 3% of the population (young black men) commit 80% of the violent crimes, then the problem is with the 3% and not the other 97%. Never in their wildest dreams did the KKK ever kill as many blacks as blacks kill themselves.

I do agree with you that black men killing other black men is a much bigger problem. It occurs much more frequently than cops killing black men.... and it does piss me off that you almost never hear the spokes persons for these groups ever speak about the violence they inflict on each other, and if they do it generally ends up being a conversation about how poverty and oppression has drove them to act that way.... which is ridiculous because I don't care how bad you've had it, it never justifies running around shooting people. But as far as their beef with the police goes, I think there are times when they have a reason to be pissed off. Not in all these cases, but there were some that were pretty ****** up. Cops have to understand that you can't just start blasting away every time things get a little hairy. And then when they do **** up and kill some unarmed dude, they almost always get off. Not only do they not go to prison, they don't even lose their job for Christ's sake. I know if my unarmed son ever wound up dead at the hands of some trigger happy cop, I'd react the same way.

I do agree with you that black men killing other black men is a much bigger problem. It occurs much more frequently than cops killing black men.... and it does piss me off that you almost never hear the spokes persons for these groups ever speak about the violence they inflict on each other, and if they do it generally ends up being a conversation about how poverty and oppression has drove them to act that way.... which is ridiculous because I don't care how bad you've had it, it never justifies running around shooting people. But as far as their beef with the police goes, I think there are times when they have a reason to be pissed off. Not in all these cases, but there were some that were pretty ****** up. Cops have to understand that you can't just start blasting away every time things get a little hairy. And then when they do **** up and kill some unarmed dude, they almost always get off. Not only do they not go to prison, they don't even lose their job for Christ's sake. I know if my unarmed son ever wound up dead at the hands of some trigger happy cop, I'd react the same way.

Red your left leaning can you address my original question? So far it has just been a circle jerk of responses from our perspective with Tibs bowing out of a response. Really would like to hear a reasoned response form you or 21.

For actual discussion not meant to be inflammatory. What is it BLM and the Left are asking us as middle class white America to actually do to fix their problems? Do they know?

Tibs? What would fix the perceived problems facing minorities and others who feel marginalized? Real solutions not platitudes or concepts.

What is it they want form the Government to truly fix things?

Where have you been? They have already made a list of demands a couple months ago.

Tibs, these demands apply to you as well. As an apologist for this scum you should be happy to participate..

https://www.leoweekly.com/2017/08/white-people/

Last edited:
Where have you been? They have already made a list of demands a couple months ago.

Tibs, these demands apply to you as well. As an apologist for this scum you should be happy to participate..

https://www.leoweekly.com/2017/08/white-people/

I am not asking for a list of demands so much as a list of their solutions. That is really where the discussions need to go to fix things not the blame game of demands and race baiting. If people would present a problem without framing it in racial terms and offer a reasonable solution we would all be better off.

They are being duped by the Marxists into doing their dirty work undermining our culture just like they've always been. Radical leftists have always wanted to destroy America

I wonder what this means

Taking a Knee During Taps at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier

kneeling-taps.jpg

Sorry Lebanon, too many personal attacks on here for me to stick around and want to engage in conversation. Just bored out of my mind reading the same slanderous **** over and over. Seems it's common practice that certain posters feel like they can take pot shots at me 24/7. I've got better **** to do than be the 'foreign-agent boogeyman' many have made me out to be. When my love of the country and national allegiances are questioned on a daily basis, after a while - and it's been many years here at SN - you feel like it's enough.

Translation: I have no ******* clue. But as a sheeple I must tote the company line.

I am not asking for a list of demands so much as a list of their solutions. That is really where the discussions need to go to fix things not the blame game of demands and race baiting. If people would present a problem without framing it in racial terms and offer a reasonable solution we would all be better off.

Well, for there to be a solution there needs to be a problem. What exactly is the problem again?

Last edited:
Well, for there to be a solution there needs to be a problem. What exactly is the problem?

Well for the purposes of this particular discussion we are going with the perceived problem of policing inequality and overall inequality. I am not arguing there isn't a problem although I would certainly argue the scope of said problem in relation to others but that is irrelevant because I am looking for what the protestors solutions are to said problem.

I've got a solution...go back to Africa,

If people who were never slaves can demand reparations from people who were never slave owners, then I can demand that people who were never from Africa go back to Africa.

Last edited:
Red your left leaning can you address my original question? So far it has just been a circle jerk of responses from our perspective with Tibs bowing out of a response. Really would like to hear a reasoned response form you or 21.

They want cops to not shoot people that don't deserve to be shot ... and if they do shoot someone that doesn't deserve to be shot, they want them to be held accountable just like anyone else would be if they shot someone that didn't deserve to be shot. Clear enough?

Well for the purposes of this particular discussion we are going with the perceived problem of policing inequality and overall inequality. I am not arguing there isn't a problem although I would certainly argue the scope of said problem in relation to others but that is irrelevant because I am looking for what the protestors solutions are to said problem.

You said "percieved" problem of police brutality, meaning interpreted or viewed as. You should be asking Steel Vangard what the solution to a fake problem is, but unfortunatley he's banned.

They want cops to not shoot people that don't deserve to be shot ... and if they do shoot someone that doesn't deserve to be shot, they want them to be held accountable just like anyone else would be if they shot someone that didn't deserve to be shot. Clear enough?

Well that certainly is one take on the issue in very simple terms. Ok so how do achieve that? Without endangering cops lives further or taking away their right to due process and constitutional rights. How many deaths by cop each year are truly unjustified. What needs to be done to insure they are justified? People have to realize that mistakes will happen as they are human. Is there a part of the solution that involves how people react to cops? Shouldn't that also be part of the solution?

BLM is the left. What they want is power. The peons on the bottom believe that they will get something for nothing for nothing not realizing what they give up for the "free" stuff. The apparatchiks on top know that the endgame is they get control over everyone else. As H.L. Mencken said 'The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false- face for the urge to rule it.'

And that's what we already do.

Sorry Lebanon, too many personal attacks on here for me to stick around and want to engage in conversation. Just bored out of my mind reading the same slanderous **** over and over. Seems it's common practice that certain posters feel like they can take pot shots at me 24/7. I've got better **** to do than be the 'foreign-agent boogeyman' many have made me out to be. When my love of the country and national allegiances are questioned on a daily basis, after a while - and it's been many years here at SN - you feel like it's enough.

Bwahahaha....Uncle George cut your funding again Tibsy ? Oh well time for another boat trip huh.

PAi2UDB.jpg

at what point is a police shooting justified? does skin color have a weight in this decision?

people - Tibs is not a paid troll.