• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Serious Question

Sadly, a BIG chunk of people think that if Trump is impeached that Hillary will be President. Hell, I have overheard that being talked about at lunch by TEACHERS, nonetheless.

I believer teachers need to earn more, just not those ones.

As Barbara Bush graciously said once...

What happens in YOUR house...matters more than what happens in the White House...

No matter who is POTUS.....America needs to get better at managing their OWN house...this is where our biggest opportunity as a nation exist...

Remember....We The People....

at this point, they'd have a better chance of finding an actual broom-riding witch than anything remotely related to Russian collusion.

this investigation should be ended. Mueller should resign, effective immediately.

I like how you segued the conversation, but I don't know if you're serious. Though, that is not how investigations work. Especially if you are making an assertion to end the investigation with no access to the source materials.

I'd have to question anyone making those statements without the evidence.

Again, the premise of the question that Sarge posed was how does the occupant of the White House affect your life? For me honestly it makes no difference, Truman was still President when I was born and none of those 13 individuals have changed my outlook on life.

I can understand that you don't care for Mr. Trump, I don't wave pom poms for him either, but do feel he was the better of the 2 options. What I don't understand is the unrelenting bashing from the media, in hopes that something will stick. I've lived a long life and can't recall any President being subject to so much ridicule from the press. We're now at a point in our country's history where nothing gets done in Washington, and maybe that's a good thing, because everyone is too busy criticizing one another, playing to their base in hopes of re-election.

Time for everyone to get over their emotions and let the man do the job he was elected to do. That goes for any future President as well, doesn't matter what letter follows their name.

I agree Zona. The only problem is, Trump is constantly giving the media ammunition by tweeting. If he never sent a tweet this presidency, all the media would have is Melania slapping his hand away at a function, and what the wind mussing his hair? Normal nothing stories from a presidency.

At least until his lawyer was raided.

I agree Zona. The only problem is, Trump is constantly giving the media ammunition by tweeting. If he never sent a tweet this presidency, all the media would have is Melania slapping his hand away at a function, and what the wind mussing his hair? Normal nothing stories from a presidency.

Really Tibs? Really Cope? That's all the media would have on Trump???

I think you should rethink that.

And totally ignoring this *******...

EK30RkP.jpg

and...get the latest greatest news...

bHtJiKl.jpg

I think the venom directed towards Trump is unprecedented. It's funny as hell to read on social media when someone wants to disrespect Trump by bastardizing his name - Drumpf, tRump, etc.

It's like 'There! Guess I showed him who's boss!"

Hysterical!

No offence, but did you live on a deserted island the 8 years prior ? According to the right wingers, Obama was a Kenyan Muslim terrorist communist whose sole reason for wanting to be president was so that he could destroy America. Pretty toxic venom I’d say... Most of the people that hate Trump just think he’s an *******.

Last edited:
Really Tibs? Really Cope? That's all the media would have on Trump???

I think you should rethink that.

What would they have other than Stormy and the lawyer, which just happened?

The Russian collusion is NOT investigating Trump. Never said it was, and has regularly reminded people they are not. A lot of people here have problem with understanding that.

There would be disagreements in policy, with normal presidencies, but without twitter, I feel he would be perceived as more presidential.

The only problem is, Trump is constantly giving the media ammunition by tweeting.

There's a lot of people that hate this. And I don't like a lot of what he says.

But I LOVE that he bypasses the propaganda machine that is our mainstream media that so many drink from like Kool-Aid from Jim Jones. He has used social media to let you know what he thinks, without Chuck ******* Todd taking his words, selectively editing those words, and giving you an out of context re-interpretation of his words and affecting millions of people with the unintended message.

The Russian collusion is NOT investigating Trump.

NO? Then why did they raid his lawyer's office regarding Stormy Daniels? That has NOTHING to do with Russia.

This probe is absolutely investigating Trump. It's not simply investigating the witch hunt that is the Russian Investigation concocted on the night of the election loss by Hillary's campaign (as documented).

EDIT: PS, my avatar is just someone I know, don't take it personally. And if you've found his lost guns at the bottom of a swamp in the Keys, let us know.

There would be disagreements in policy, with normal presidencies, but without twitter, I feel he would be perceived as more presidential.

He’s made his share of asinine statements outside of Twitter. “Many fine people...”

No offence, but did you live on a deserted island the 8 years prior ? According to the right wingers, Obama was a Kenyan Muslim terrorist communist whose sole reason for wanting to be president was so that he could destroy America. Pretty toxic venom I’d say... Most of the people that hate Trump just think he’s an *******.

Well, duh....

He’s made his share of asinine statements outside of Twitter. “Many fine people...”

“… it is just wonderful to be back in Oregon, and over the last 15 months we’ve traveled to every corner of the United States. I’ve now been in fifty …. seven states? I think one left to go." -- the Black Messiah, the Black Jesus, the Almighty, the USA Savior, his Holy Blackness, the FBP, the one and only Barack HUSSEIN Obama

I didn't get all worked up over Obama for 8 years and I'm not getting worked up over the stupid crap Trump does or says. I still have to get up to go to work and pay my damn bills.

Exactly!

Libs today are all participation trophy brats.
Their president didn't win, so everything went all clusterfucked and loopy

Exactly!

Libs today are all participation trophy brats.
Their president didn't win, so everything went all clusterfucked and loopy

And a lot of them are so stupid that they think if they get rid of Trump then Hildebeast becomes President.

“… it is just wonderful to be back in Oregon, and over the last 15 months we’ve traveled to every corner of the United States. I’ve now been in fifty …. seven states? I think one left to go." -- the Black Messiah, the Black Jesus, the Almighty, the USA Savior, his Holy Blackness, the FBP, the one and only Barack HUSSEIN Obama

Bomma's Muslim-ism showing through. There are 57 Muslim states, or so I heard.

There's a lot of people that hate this. And I don't like a lot of what he says.

But I LOVE that he bypasses the propaganda machine that is our mainstream media that so many drink from like Kool-Aid from Jim Jones. He has used social media to let you know what he thinks, without Chuck ******* Todd taking his words, selectively editing those words, and giving you an out of context re-interpretation of his words and affecting millions of people with the unintended message.

NO? Then why did they raid his lawyer's office regarding Stormy Daniels? That has NOTHING to do with Russia.

This probe is absolutely investigating Trump. It's not simply investigating the witch hunt that is the Russian Investigation concocted on the night of the election loss by Hillary's campaign (as documented).

EDIT: PS, my avatar is just someone I know, don't take it personally. And if you've found his lost guns at the bottom of a swamp in the Keys, let us know.

I agree, it is great to see unedited words of a president without the media spinning it first. I just think he needs an editor to clarify his message.

I think the Stormy issue is a completely separate investigation. I don't think the investigations are linked at all. It doesn't mean the investigations won't find a link, but I'd be surprised if they do. The onus of going in there was possible criminal violation of campaign financing, and/or use of campaign funds in paying Stormy off.

The politics of the Russian investigation also helped Trump. The Intelligence community had proof of Russian interference 6mos before the election, yet Obama refused to act, fearing it would affect the outcome of the election. It was a terrible tactical move on his part. Trump made out both ways on the FBI investigations pre election. Not commiting to the Russian investigation first, and then announcing the Hillary/Weiner email scandal within 2 weeks of the election.

Another example of a woman being defeated by a an unprotected weiner...

I agree, it is great to see unedited words of a president without the media spinning it first. I just think he needs an editor to clarify his message.

I think the Stormy issue is a completely separate investigation. I don't think the investigations are linked at all. It doesn't mean the investigations won't find a link, but I'd be surprised if they do. The onus of going in there was possible criminal violation of campaign financing, and/or use of campaign funds in paying Stormy off.

The politics of the Russian investigation also helped Trump. The Intelligence community had proof of Russian interference 6mos before the election, yet Obama refused to act, fearing it would affect the outcome of the election. It was a terrible tactical move on his part. Trump made out both ways on the FBI investigations pre election. Not commiting to the Russian investigation first, and then announcing the Hillary/Weiner email scandal within 2 weeks of the election.

Another example of a woman being defeated by a an unprotected weiner...

weiner_1_zpsamhe87lr.jpg

Bomma's Muslim-ism showing through. There are 57 Muslim states, or so I heard.

That was Liberal Snope's reasoning...save for when you read it in the context of what he was saying. He clearly was NOT referencing the 57 Muslim states in the context.

WTF? LOL. If he has an editor to clarify his message, then "voila" let's just let Chuck ******* Todd take his words and shape them the way they want Americans to digest it.

Me thinks you miss the entire point of Trump writing on Twitter as his tempermental heart sees fit. If he has an editor polish his turds, then they aren't his words are they?

I think the Stormy issue is a completely separate investigation. I don't think the investigations are linked at all.

latest

The onus of going in there was possible criminal violation of campaign financing, and/or use of campaign funds in paying Stormy off.

Which...has...nothing...to...do...with...the...special...counsel's...investigation...about....Russia

That was Liberal Snope's reasoning...save for when you read it in the context of what he was saying. He clearly was NOT referencing the 57 Muslim states in the context.

He certainly was talking about the US States, BUT...

Freudian slip....a slip of the tongue in which a word in the speakers subconscious is substituted for the one that he or she meant to say.

Either way it's an indictment of himself...who but a student of Islam would know there are 57 Muslim states? That certainly is not common knowledge. The ****** was a Muzzie.

Here's a better one, and holy **** hit the fan if Trump said it.

After bowling a 129 obama says " it's like -- it was like special olympics, or something."

Not a peep out of any leftist.

or..."my grandmother is a typical white person"

https://www.ranker.com/list/barack-obama-isms-the-biggest-obama-gaffes/notable-quotables

Last edited:
How about it Tibs, Trog, Blitz...if Trump had mocked the Special Olympics like Obama did?

And that's the point Supe. If the right doesn't WANT daily attacks to the president, he should stop providing constant ammunition. tweet tweet...

Not arguing the value or content, just the fact that he does it is news.

And that's the point Supe. If the right doesn't WANT daily attacks to the president, he should stop providing constant ammunition. tweet tweet...

The vast majority of his tweets are counter punches in response to attacks and fake news. It's the best thing ever. He doesn't turtle like the Bushes did.

I think what the right wants is a little objectivity. None to be found in the MSM.

How about it Tibs, Trog, Blitz...if Trump had mocked the Special Olympics like Obama did?

Trump did mock that disabled reporter. He’s pretty much covered all the bases. And he’s done some of it intentionally, not just gaffes.

The vast majority of his tweets are counter punches in response to attacks and fake news. It's the best thing ever. He doesn't turtle like the Bushes did.

Like when Trump himself created fake news and said he fired Comey over the Russia investigation.

Trump did mock that disabled reporter. He’s pretty much covered all the bases. And he’s done some of it intentionally, not just gaffes.

no, young idiotwan, he did not.
spit out the leftist kool-aid and do your own research from sites NOT left-leaning.