• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

She's not Lois Einhorn! Steelers @ Dolphins in Miami, Game Thread

Looking past a **** team as usual, I see....

******* lackluster ******* play

Terrible throw and now Ben is limping after initially getting up fine. He wasn't hit on the play.

And we aren't running the ball because??????

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you, Benjamin Roethlisberger

What the hell was he thinking. Now limping I hope he can walk it off.

We are very lucky to be up by 2. Got that TD after a lucky penalty on 3rd down. The O absolutely sucks today. Terrible calls (other than the DHB run) and terrible execution.

Terrible throw and now Ben is limping after initially getting up fine. He wasn't hit on the play.

He's not hurt. The dude does some dumb ****, it's just part of the deal. Suck it up and get your **** together.

Well, this game is over if Jones is coming in.

Steelers playing down to huge underdogs? Ya don't say......

It's a really exhausting trend with these guys. Let's go out on this drive and put some insurance on that lead. No more messing around

Sometimes when u are a top dog the little dog unloads all his energy on you because you are the standard against which they want to measure themselves.

The pats have only 3 points going into the half......it happens to everyone.

Haley will adjust and we will crush them the dolphins can't put together 4 quarters

Hence my prediction of something like a 2 or 3 point win. I've literally never seen a Mike Tomlin team keep its foot on the gas for extended periods of time. It never fails that as soon as we start playing to our potential, we start feeling good about ourselves and thinking it's going to come easy, then we get kicked in the teeth by a **** team. Combine that with the fact that we're playing New England next week? Welp

He's not hurt. The dude does some dumb ****, it's just part of the deal. Suck it up and get your **** together.

Taking him into the locker room to be evaluated. got his leg pulled on when he made the dude miss the sack.

Damn if Ben isn't the most fragile big man I have ever seen. That looked like nothing.

Sometimes when u are a top dog the little dog unloads all his energy on you because you are the standard against which they want to measure themselves.

Haley will adjust and we will crush them the dolphins can't put together 4 quarters
i will hold you to this prediction. i pray you are indeed a soothsayer

Well maybe not....walked away didnt know ben was out

This is the most positive post i have ever seen from you here.... Tell the truth this is the final sign of the apocalypse right? Russia is nuking us ina few hours huh?