• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

She's not Lois Einhorn! Steelers @ Dolphins in Miami, Game Thread

The defense saved his ***. Considering we're running a middle school offense today we're lucky to only be down one. All that talent on offense and other than a blown play by them we have done squat. At some point it's on the players to get their job done.

Other than Gay's play, the D is keeping us in this game. Not sure we are going to score much more with Ben out. Hope he is OK and gets his head out of his ***.

It's looks like Miami came to play and we are expecting them to roll over. Same old same old with us

Is it just me, or doesn't it seem like every single time Ben gets hurt, it's in one of these games where we are struggling to score points against a team we have no business struggling to score points against? It never ******* fails

This is the most positive post i have ever seen from you here.... Tell the truth this is the final sign of the apocalypse right? Russia is nuking us ina few hours huh?

This is football. Dont worry i took itback, didnt know about ben

They could easily be down 17-0 right now, if not for some drops and dumb penalties by the Dolphins.

The pass blocking has been terrible. Even on the INT, Ben was under quick pressure with a defender diving at and contacting his legs.

Run the ******* ball..

Amazing year in and year out how bad we play against the worst teams in the league.

Still don't see how he hurt it.....he put weight even after the attempted shoestring attempt...

Passing was a dumb play there.

Ahhh, good to see Landry hasn't lost his "Happy Feet" form from last year ... HE should be the next Steeler on Dancing With The Stars

3rd and 1 with Bell killing the defense we put the ball in Landry's hands, WTF ?

You wait until you need one yard to have **** head try a pass? Idiots.

yet again not giving a damn about having a decent backup is going to cost us

3rd and 1 with Bell killing the defense we put the ball in Landry's hands, WTF ?

Unbelievable

I know the score doesn't reflect it, but this performance is almost as bad as the Philly game.

We have one of the best RB's in the league, and going against a defense that can't stop the run and we pass it all over the field.....sounds about right.

Yeah, let Landry throw the ball on 3rd and short. Genius.