• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Shots fired at Trump Rally

My question is how did the guy even know Trump would be golfing that day? It's certainly not on the campaign schedule. He was only 2 holes away from Trump coming right to him.

He got tipped off somehow.

The same question goes for the fruitcup on the building.
This was my thinking as well at least about the golf. Trump could have been anywhere in the country. As for the shot Trump was hundreds of yrds away, but not sure where the SS was. They scout a couple holes ahead of Trump so they were probably much closer. I would think they should have good fire arm training and should be able to hit a stationary target.

dude allegedly got in position at 1:59am. not 2am, or even 1am, but 1:59am. How they know the precise damn time, but didn't know he was there is baffling.

and they saw the muzzle sticking through the fence. some eagle eyed dude saw that. or the guy was a patsy. no way around that.

so dude was in the brush, as we're told, but the SS saw his rifle muzzle sticking through the fence, when Trump was 2 holes away.

something aint adding up.

This was my thinking as well at least about the golf. Trump could have been anywhere in the country. As for the shot Trump was hundreds of yrds away, but not sure where the SS was. They scout a couple holes ahead of Trump so they were probably much closer. I would think they should have good fire arm training and should be able to hit a stationary target.
My point was the guy should not of known Trump was going to golf. This was spur of the moment on Trump's part.

dude allegedly got in position at 1:59am. not 2am, or even 1am, but 1:59am. How they know the precise damn time, but didn't know he was there is baffling.

and they saw the muzzle sticking through the fence. some eagle eyed dude saw that. or the guy was a patsy. no way around that.

so dude was in the brush, as we're told, but the SS saw his rifle muzzle sticking through the fence, when Trump was 2 holes away.

And yet the SS couldn't see someone on a roof a hundred yards away. lucy you got some splainin to do..

Are these the same SS folks that couldn’t see some dude standing up on a ******* roof holding a rifle? If so they need a medal for their improved eyesight.

Rather I think this is the one pigeon that was sacrificed because of the first dove

Apparently Beavis was the shooter.

I'm just thankful that these far left *** holes haven't got an actual hit man to go after Trump. the way the ******* FBI and SS are we are luck Trump isn't with jimmy Hoffa right now. I truly in my heart believe God is keeping DJT alive.
Or, …the left can’t shoot? 😬

When the assassination attempt happened, there was a notice at the bottom of the screen during the Ravens/Raiders game on CBS. If that happened to Harris, Biden, Obama or even Boosh, they would have immediately broken away to the CBS News Desk for in depth "reporting" the rest of the day.

When the assassination attempt happened, there was a notice at the bottom of the screen during the Ravens/Raiders game on CBS. If that happened to Harris, Biden, Obama or even Boosh, they would have immediately broken away to the CBS News Desk for in depth "reporting" the rest of the day.
I’m shocked there was anything g at all. I wish for most of these dems to visit my tree

Right. On. q. “Guns” fault

I don't even bother with them. I know what they want.

Truth is, there's a ton of bolt action hunting rifles that would be superior.y

Truth is, there's a ton of bolt action hunting rifles that would be superior.
Yup.
My 30/30 agreed if it didn’t have that boat incident years ago like so many others here

Truth is, there's a ton of bolt action hunting rifles that would be superior.
I never shot an AK-47 w/ a scope but with open sights i was not too impressed. I was more accurate w/ my SKS and i think it was an m15 my uncle had. I would certainly take my 30-30 w/ a scope over them all.

As for the time maybe they had security footage of him getting in position at 1:59am. I did not find this part too odd. The fact he new Trump would be there that day and the fact the SS saw the gun sticking out seem a bit iffy considering an actual counter sniper team could not see a guy on a roof w/ a clear direct line to Trump in Butler. They did say the SS scouts a hole or 2 ahead of Trump so if the guy was close I guess they could have seen the gun. If they were that close though then the guy shouldnt have been able to get away immediately.

False Flag?
Plant to make it seem that Trump arranged a staged attempt?

I'm telling you, the libs are light years ahead of everyone else in shady ****.

I never shot an AK-47 w/ a scope but with open sights i was not too impressed. I was more accurate w/ my SKS and i think it was an m15 my uncle had. I would certainly take my 30-30 w/ a scope over them all.

As for the time maybe they had security footage of him getting in position at 1:59am. I did not find this part too odd. The fact he new Trump would be there that day and the fact the SS saw the gun sticking out seem a bit iffy considering an actual counter sniper team could not see a guy on a roof w/ a clear direct line to Trump in Butler. They did say the SS scouts a hole or 2 ahead of Trump so if the guy was close I guess they could have seen the gun. If they were that close though then the guy shouldnt have been able to get away immediately.
wait, what?

you wouldn't find it "too odd" that someone - anyone - would be camping out at 1:59am next to the golf course where the former POTUS golfs? I'd consider that very odd and very worthy of investigation.

NY Times carrying the torch, as usual.

1726585272263.png