• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Shots fired at Trump Rally

Regardless of Trumps status he should be getting full detail after 2 assassination attempts. One thing I find off is they can see a rifle barrel sticking through a fence, but cant find a guy crawling across the roof...

When you have batshit crazy people ruled by emotions and easily misled. You get this stuff.

They've been leaders in violence and intimidation for a good while now. And they lie and deceive without a single shred of conscience or remorse.

This stuff is 100% on them, which includes the media.

I have a feeling things are going to get real ugly. I would not be shocked if someone goes after Harris as retaliation. Im also worried for Trump's family. His grand-daughter Kai golfs there a lot and is on social media and has played w/ some of the big name you tube golfers. If the SS saw this guys gun and opened fire, how do they miss? The guy was probably stationary you would think he would have been taken out or at least hit and not able to hop in a car.

If the SS saw this guys gun and opened fire, how do they miss? The guy was probably stationary you would think he would have been taken out or at least hit and not able to hop in a car.

Two reasons:
  • Real life is not the movies. Targeting a position not expected, hundreds of yards away, and taking a shot is not an easy task, particularly where the substantial majority of SS have pistols, not rifles. The reliable range for pistols is maybe 75', 100'?
  • The SS with rifles tried to save $50 on their scopes and this is the outcome.

That guy's nuts and has the situation completely *** backwards. You can thank damn near everyone in the democrat party as well as their own right arm,the media for getting the crazies out of the walls.

That's years of this threat to democracy nonsense they spout off. When in reality, they subvert the will of the people on a daily basis.

Someone is eventually going to succeed and it will 100% be on them. So will the consequences of it.

Well they keep this up and they will eventually succeed. They will not enjoy the reciprocation.
this is why I support stronger and absolute strict restrictions on 2A

if you've ever been a democrat, you're not allowed to own anything other than a squirt gun, with a spray distance of two feet.

Two reasons:
  • Real life is not the movies. Targeting a position not expected, hundreds of yards away, and taking a shot is not an easy task, particularly where the substantial majority of SS have pistols, not rifles. The reliable range for pistols is maybe 75', 100'?
  • The SS with rifles tried to save $50 on their scopes and this is the outcome.
and, typically, nay historically, conservatives do not wage "gun violence" against their political enemies.

will the Left include this instance - and the one in PA - in their rhetoric about ending gun violence, and place it on their convenient little maps?