• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Should Hill be suspended?

I think the point here is that not the entire black population is committing the crimes. Just like not the entire white population is committing the crimes. So, your stats are pretty flawed.
I never said every black person commits crimes. I’m just saying blacks disproportionately commit more crime than every other race.

Also, since when did folks start trusting FBI stats anyways? You do realize that it is based on police departments voluntarily reporting in, which last I checked was maybe about half or so of them do, and then they use statistical analysis to fill in the blanks. I haven't seen much from the FBI and police depts. in general to make me trust they are being - what's the word I'm looking for - oh yeah, honest.
I don’t. I literally had to fix their flawed design to include the Hispanic population out of the white category.

You don't know Jack and you provide it every time you post some baby neck stabbing BS. What a freaking genius you are
You can signify and flap your gums all you want but as I pointed out already, they RELEASED THE BODY CAM FOOTAGE where we can see the whole thing. It's not like the video takes a side and tells a lie.

Ignorance? Dude, indentured servants were slaves 😝. Hey, I’m going to mind f you now. Guess what. No white people ever enslaved black people. Blacks enslaved blacks and sold them to everyone… including whites. And here I’m going to ultra mind f you. Whites also were enslaved by blacks. Look up the ivory slave trade and then get back to me.
Only 2 percent of the people in the United States owned slaves.
The elites, just like today.
They are the same people human trafficking sex slaves, working slaves, etc., today.
The people with a lot of money.
You are right to a degree that all people/cultures have been slaves.
Usually the losers of wars.
The elites still have us arguing with each other when what we all need to do is come together against them.

Only 2 percent of the people in the United States owned slaves.
None of my ancestors owned slaves and I’m not paying anyone a nickel because of slavery. But, I’m not prejudiced. I think everyone should be allowed to own slaves regardless of sex, age, race or religion.

For you libtards that was a joke.

Maybe.

None of my ancestors owned slaves and I’m not paying anyone a nickel because of slavery. But, I’m not prejudiced. I think everyone should be allowed to own slaves regardless of sex, age, race or religion.

Maybe.
When slavery was legal here my ancestors were still in Europe.
The largest mass lynching in the US was a group of Italians in New Orleans. My grandfather Americanized the family name to appear less Italian. I feel repressed.

Maybe.
When slavery was legal here my ancestors were still in Europe.
The largest mass lynching in the US was a group of Italians in New Orleans. My grandfather Americanized the family name to appear less Italian. I feel repressed.

Ignorance? Dude, indentured servants were slaves 😝. Hey, I’m going to mind f you now. Guess what. No white people ever enslaved black people. Blacks enslaved blacks and sold them to everyone… including whites. And here I’m going to ultra mind f you. Whites also were enslaved by blacks. Look up the ivory slave trade and then get back to me.
Silly rabbit... the blacks that "sold/tricked" the slaves from Africa where paid by who???

Your ignorance will never mind **** anyone...

Silly rabbit... the blacks that "sold/tricked" the slaves from Africa where paid by who???

Your ignorance will never mind **** anyone...
Paid by anyone who was buying. Africans, Hispanics, whites, everybody bought. But guess what? ONLY BLACKS ENSLAVED THEM.

this argument of you will never know what it's like to live as a black man is horse ****. I am neither black nor white but I can say with my hand to God I have experienced both sides of the racial fence. My people were enslaved, my people were murdered, my people were forced from their land, my people were treated as less than human and my people are the greatest minority in this country today, guess what we were **** ing here first.

When I was young I had a huge chip on my shoulder. I was treated like **** by both the whites AND blacks. I have been detained because of my skin tone and lushes long black hair. In the summer I get so dark when I am outside I can be mistaken for either Latino or black/white mix. you don't think that's challenging? Blacks beat my *** because I wasn't black and whites beat my *** because I wasn't white and I didn't have a bunch of Indian friends to have my back, so guess what I hated both of you mother *******.

I was adopted by not only a white man but the best man I have or will ever know. When I got a little older he wanted me to know my blood family and our history so he found my real dad and grand-parents. I got to spend some quality time with my Grand father as I got older and he taught me some awesome life lessons I would like to share with my black friends here.

First, trying to hold someone else responsible for the actions of others is not only crazy but irresponsible. If I came to your house as a police officer and said to you that your grandfather had just broken into a house and beaten, raped and robbed someone but he had a heart attack and died before we got there so now you are on the hook for not only the criminal aspect but also financial aspect, you would tell me to get bent: that you didn't do anything. and you would be right. Is that not what the blacks are asking of the whites with reparations?

Next. If you can't let go of the past you can't embrace the future and all it has to offer. Hanging onto yesterdays pain only steals tomorrows happiness. The biggest racism problems in this Country are the ones holding onto the past. Not one person alive today has endured the tragic things our ancestors have.

Next. The only person responsible for your actions is you. If blacks want to stop being treated like Hill was tell your homies to quit acting like he did. Stop killing each other, stop taking every thing that happens to one black person as an opportunity to riot, loot and destroy property, because believe it or not that is all other people see all blacks as when it happens, just like all cops are judged on the actions of the few.

you want to see a raciest? look in the mirror, holding a whole race that is generations removed, accountable for the actions of people that they never even met is the epitome of racism. This applies to every race.

I have tried to be as respectable as I can but I am sick and tired of the oh poor poor me from the black community. Believe me when I say this and I could not care less if you like this statement or hell even me. But the truth is nobody is raciest against the color black, No they are raciest against the black culture in lots and lots of different "hoods" it's just to bad that All blacks have to pay for the sins or the mistakes of some blacks. oh wait a second isn't that exactly what the blacks are doing to the whites over slavery.

Like grandpa said what comes around goes around and Karma is a *****

Cops are trained professionals. You can't place blame and responsibility on the victim. The cops will have to be retrained and in Miami that means going to 11 with your commander
Hill was a victim of poor judgment, both on his part and the police in how they responded to his attitude. He was legally pulled over for a traffic violation. That does not make him a victim.