• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Should Hill be suspended?

"Living in "Black skin" and being a black man, in America, is an EVERY DAY STRUGGLE”

Not sure that applies to every black person Berm. If you feel that way I will take your word for it."

I stand by my post. Here's why...

Racism comes on multiple forms. Blatant and microaggresive. You are very correct, it's not just a white and black thing, anyone can see one of these two types "on the regular" or at least once in their lifetime.

We, Blacks, have been taught and raised to "make sure you don't upset Mr. Charlie" by our grandparents and that crazy aunt or uncle. Yes, even those that have been born with a silver spoon in their mouth too. For those of us who care about our families, friends and jobs - there is a definite set of rules, if you will, obviously, that we have to live by as not to been seen as a "thug". Literally, we walk on proverbial eggshells on a daily basis. There's much more to this that can be said, but I'll stop here.

I really enjoy your willingness to hear me out and learn my viewpoints. I'm not alone but I'm also no longer willing to stand by and let Karen or Bob ruin my joy.

Will I be seen as a racist by some because I stand up for equality? Probably; but, I could care less. I can only worry about the things in my orbit...
Berm it's amazing to me that some people can't see it, maybe it's tunnel vision and they've never experienced it firsthand?

I used to live in a small town with some racist *** cops when I was growing up
Being an open-minded guy I had several friends of many differing complexions, why not? I like people til they give me a reason not to

The number of times I got pulled over dramatically increased simply because I had certain friends riding with me...they just knew we had to be up to no good...obviously as what other explanation could there be (complete sarcasm for those in the back of the class)

Wish the world were different and personally I try to exemplify the change I want to see every day because with all of the problems we face complexion differences sure as hell don't need to be one, but unfortunately still are.

so "excuse my complexion, but can I go that direction?" is a question nobody should ever have to ask

The answer to your question is : Only in your delusional mind or in the mind of like-minded racists
The most recent stats I could find are from 2019...

From the FBI table it appears that 69.4% of arrests for crimes are white while 26.6% are black (this hardly supports your racist narrative)
2.4% for Native American and Alaskan with the Asians a measly 1.3%

your math is lacking in trying to support this false claim

You are also underestimating the percentage of black Americans in the population per census bureau (but at least you are in the ballpark on that one so let's just let that one slide)
So you gonna die on that hill that whites committed 69% of the crimes? Might want to do more than an AI answer off google bro.

The percentages of crimes committed vs percentage of population represented are very close and while the black populace is being arrested for ever so slightly more crimes than their percentage of the populace (likely due to racist cops), it ain't anywhere near the racist numbers you are pulling from your arse

Now take this racist narrative and put it where it belongs, in the trash
The narrative that blacks by a percentage commit WAAAAY more murders and way more crimes is true. No matter how you slice it. 12.4% committed 26.6% of all crimes and 51.2% of the murders.

I don't know why you're wasting my time but I'm going to give you one more response.

You I and everyone here know or should know that there is no evidence of speeding other than the video you watched

And for the last time, cops are professionally trained to de-escalate. For some reason, in this particular instance, they forgot their training. All of them forgot their training when it was time to slam the smartass black man

So stop your crying and boot licking. There is no law that says you have to be polite to a cop.
Yep no law about being polite to the police - it's a respectful human type thing - you probably won't get it!

"Living in "Black skin" and being a black man, in America, is an EVERY DAY STRUGGLE”
Living in “white skin” and being a white man in America, is an EVERY DAY STRUGGLE.

Guess what. Everyone has struggles. It’s called life. Stop the victim mentality.

No. It's not privilege, Fordie.

Some of us, jokingly, call it REPARATIONS.

You know, maybe not, but the promise of 40 acres and a mule for each freed slave--- yeah, we never got that promise so...
My ancestors came over as indentured servants. The agreed upon time came and went but they died never getting out of debt. Their kids ended up saving enough to get their kids free from it. I don’t expect anything from the people who owned them and I have immense gratitude for the sacrifices my great, great, great, great grandparents made to give me a better life and opportunity.

I always appreciate everyone’s viewpoints on the subject. My only note is I am not sure that pertains to every Black American. As we know everyone is raised differently. So your grandparents could have ingrained your stated upbringing but that wouldn’t necessarily apply to Joe Shmoe(sp).

You definitely shouldn’t let anyone ruin your joy and if it was in my power (it isn’t) to change the negatives of any race I would.

When I joined the service it was with the idea to save lives and that had no color wheel attached.

We as a society will never eliminate the things that bother us, but we can always try to find as much peace within these situations as possible.

Hang in there Berm more people are with you and every minority more than some might realize.

GREATEST post ever, thank you slash for putting into words what many think. LOVE it

Salute the nation

"They eat the cats. They eat the dogs. They're eating the pets, these people come in and eat the pets"

This is where the clown turned an easy November W into an L and lost the election...and made himself a forever meme.

Now stop scaring your keyboard and Go kneel and throat that orange sausage KKK bro
Trump isn’t my guy. Of course Harris isn’t yours either since the DNC subverted democracy to put someone that received 0 votes for the nomination in. But hey this isn’t the first time. Remember the email where the DNC were pushing to get Bernie out because they wanted someone easily controlled like Hilary? Nah, you are easily controlled as well so you only remember Russian collusion and orange man bad. The simple minded are just so easily manipulated.

So you gonna die on that hill that whites committed 69% of the crimes? Might want to do more than an AI answer off google bro.

The narrative that blacks by a percentage commit WAAAAY more murders and way more crimes is true. No matter how you slice it. 12.4% committed 26.6% of all crimes and 51.2% of the murders.
simply googled the source you referenced bro
no AI about it
you wanna pull numbers from them at least do it accurately

your racist spew is unnecessary, and you have reached the "can't fix stupid" status congrats
you should see how many of the black murder arrests were of blacks I'm sure a racist like you would get behind it then
**** off and lose my number bruh

Last edited:
Keep your politics out of the football forum.

simply googled the source you referenced bro
no AI about it
you wanna pull numbers from them at least do it accurately

your racist spew is unnecessary, and you have reached the "can't fix stupid" status congrats
you should see how many of the black murder arrests were of blacks I'm sure a racist like you would get behind it then
**** off and lose my number bruh
Interesting. Because I didn’t realize that 3,352+3764+109+82+28+1,183= 7,335. Wait it doesn’t! Ahhhh, they lumped in the 1,183 Hispanic murderers into white. Weeeeeird. Why would they do that? Hmmm, must be that white privilege. So why don’t we just minus those pesky Hispanic people from the white and do a real comparison.

2169 whites 61.6% population
3764 blacks 12.4% population
109 natives 2.% population
82 Asians 7.3% population
28 pacific islander 0.5% population
1183 Hispanic 16.2% population
Equals

7335 total

🤔

29.6% white
51.3% black
1.5% native
1.1% Asian
0.4% pacific islander
16.1% Hispanic

I deal with very surface level people like you all the time. I suggest taking just a minute when I give you an opportunity to retract your statement.

The suspension of Hill should be based on his history of the "tarnish" and the continual of it.

Pack-man Joens is an example, he finally got a suspension more for the numbers than the infraction.

Ben Roethlisberger got a suspension without even being charged. Media blown out of proportion, similar to Hill's being blown out of proportion.

All we have to do is remember this is an "ENTERTAINMENT" league and unless a Hill suspension serves the matrix of entertainment, nothing will happen.

PS ---- BACON is not just for entertainment.

Salute the nation

Until times have changed played the race card the discussion was about a dumb *** football player period. Then you present factual data for people to see what the facts are. Too bad it doesn’t fit the media narrative. People are tired of the woe is me I'm this color or that color. Just act like decent people and respect the law.

Until times have changed played the race card the discussion was about a dumb *** football player period. Then you present factual data for people to see what the facts are. Too bad it doesn’t fit the media narrative. People are tired of the woe is me I'm this color or that color. Just act like decent people and respect the law.
Spoken like a very comfy Southern white man

Yes let's ignore history and just act like decent people, everything will be alright. We fought for every right we have and if we don't keep fighting, we lose them.

I don't begrudge you your privilege but don't ignore reality of racism and extremism even if we only look at it in the context of police stops.

You don't realize this because it isn't your reality but: rights not demanded are rights lost.

And the last thing I'm going to say about this is that it shouldn't be difficult for anyone with a desire to imagine themselves being a minority. Imagine yourself living a majority black country. I'm going to pick Nigeria. You're driving down the road in your pickup truck and every 500 meters someone is shaking your redneck *** down for a tip and threatening you with a weekend in the lockup

The issue is 100% your culture look at what it glorifies. Then you will see the root of all, of your community's problems. I’ve driven in over a dozen different countries for work and leisure and have had to pay the fine on the spot. Not once did I act like a privileged dumbass. Kept my head down and I did what I was told. Some people are just too stupid to do this. Good luck with your future and that victim mentality, it's working so well for your community.

It’s not just George Floyd, Rodney King etc.

Most real life experiences for lower class people are negative experiences with law enforcement.

There has always been a mistrust between people who have come from lower class backgrounds and LE
Normally because a very high percentage of people in that category do lots of sketchyshit

The suspension of Hill should be based on his history of the "tarnish" and the continual of it.

Pack-man Joens is an example, he finally got a suspension more for the numbers than the infraction.

Ben Roethlisberger got a suspension without even being charged. Media blown out of proportion, similar to Hill's being blown out of proportion.

All we have to do is remember this is an "ENTERTAINMENT" league and unless a Hill suspension serves the matrix of entertainment, nothing will happen.

PS ---- BACON is not just for entertainment.

Salute the nation
Mutha funky why ya gotta bring bacon into this
Don’t tarnish bacon, for the love of all that is sacred

Don’t tarnish the shield that surrounds my burgers, filets, shrimp and jalapeños