• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Should Hill be suspended?

Was just certain it would degrade to dumbassery the second I saw the thread title
Made the mistake of opening it

And then yep, dumbassery

Speaking of dumbassery, what’s Matt Canada up to these days?
Lol probably a lot of drinking.

I just come back for ironcitysteelers post 56. The highlight of this thread.

sorry,
not the opening post
But I am sure you can see how it got off track.
It would do much better in the political forum where we can argue with each other better.
They already moved the original thread on the Hill situation there. So I figured I would start another one with the angle of ...should he be suspended. Unfortunately it veered off track....again.

Here is what I gather from all of this. Hill speeds by a police officer at a rate of speed at least 20 MPH above the limit, in a car with legal, but extremely dark tint, concealing the identity of the driver. He's pulled over but refuses to leave his window down or cooperate with the officer even after multiple requests to do so. How at this point is he the victim? Granted, excessive force may have been used, but it was entirely his fault that led to this. Admit your mistake, cooperate and very likely he gets off with just a warning and good luck in the game today, but no he chooses to be an azz.

Interesting. Because I didn’t realize that 3,352+3764+109+82+28+1,183= 7,335. Wait it doesn’t! Ahhhh, they lumped in the 1,183 Hispanic murderers into white. Weeeeeird. Why would they do that? Hmmm, must be that white privilege. So why don’t we just minus those pesky Hispanic people from the white and do a real comparison.

2169 whites 61.6% population
3764 blacks 12.4% population
109 natives 2.% population
82 Asians 7.3% population
28 pacific islander 0.5% population
1183 Hispanic 16.2% population
Equals

7335 total

🤔

29.6% white
51.3% black
1.5% native
1.1% Asian
0.4% pacific islander
16.1% Hispanic

I deal with very surface level people like you all the time. I suggest taking just a minute when I give you an opportunity to retract your statement.
Mutha funky why ya gotta bring bacon into this
Don’t tarnish bacon, for the love of all that is sacred

Don’t tarnish the shield that surrounds my burgers, filets, shrimp and jalapeños
Guess you don’t want to respond. 👍

You are either drunk or have poop for head filling
I live in Florida. I know the laws, I drive for a living, and the interaction is on body camera. It’s clear to me that no matter what you are going to take the side of the black person even if they’re caught stabbing babies in the neck with a pencil, you are simply a black racist.

Man this thread went sideways.

M ore sideways than power-jacking the LS 10 on a 1” sand surface over pavement……………………

BLITZ was driving, Coolie got left at home (ed Oliver’s place), Paul G strapped on the hood, more for ballast than trophy.

Salute the nation

Tyreek acted like an *** right off the bat, cop 1 was just doing his job. If someone is belligerent and won’t keep their window open when asked he has to assume there’s a reason and act accordingly for his own safety. Cop 2 was just pissed, way overreacted and escalated the situation more than was necessary.
None of this incident had anything to do with race. A white guy who acted like that would have been treated exactly the same. I firmly believe that.
I also do agree with Berm that black people are in general automatically treated with more suspicion by a lot of people and police. That is fairly obvious to me. But in this case it was Tyreek’s own behavior that aroused the suspicion.

My ancestors came over as indentured servants. The agreed upon time came and went but they died never getting out of debt. Their kids ended up saving enough to get their kids free from it. I don’t expect anything from the people who owned them and I have immense gratitude for the sacrifices my great, great, great, great grandparents made to give me a better life and opportunity.
Wait...

Are you comparing slavery, let me say it again because of your audacity, SLAVERY, to indentured servitude???

Wow.

Slaves, from the beginning of time, regardless of their melanin count, "never had the choice" to work for Massa Boss.

Again, ignorance can be fixed...

I doubt the cop or Hill learned anything.

I don't think Tyreek should be suspended, nor the cop fired. I hope the two men can learn from their mistakes and do better in the future. We're all learning to be better people every single day.
I think there needs to be consequences for both parties involved, something we do little of these days. Problem is, the way I see it, is that the consequences for the police officer will be far more reaching than what Hill might experience. Money will talk, and something Hill has in excess, the cop on the other hand........

Here is what I gather from all of this. Hill speeds by a police officer at a rate of speed at least 20 MPH above the limit, in a car with legal, but extremely dark tint, concealing the identity of the driver. He's pulled over but refuses to leave his window down or cooperate with the officer even after multiple requests to do so. How at this point is he the victim? Granted, excessive force may have been used, but it was entirely his fault that led to this. Admit your mistake, cooperate and very likely he gets off with just a warning and good luck in the game today, but no he chooses to be an azz.
Where do you get your BS info? 20MPH over who? What? Are we just making things up?

The cops shouldn't have shot Hill

I live in Florida. I know the laws, I drive for a living, and the interaction is on body camera. It’s clear to me that no matter what you are going to take the side of the black person even if they’re caught stabbing babies in the neck with a pencil, you are simply a black racist.
You don't know Jack and you provide it every time you post some baby neck stabbing BS. What a freaking genius you are

Wait...

Are you comparing slavery, let me say it again because of your audacity, SLAVERY, to indentured servitude???

Wow.

Slaves, from the beginning of time, regardless of their melanin count, "never had the choice" to work for Massa Boss.

You're trying to have a sincere debate with someone who was insincere from git

Where do you get your BS info? 20MPH over who? What? Are we just making things up?

The cops shouldn't have shot Hill
Please correct me, how fast was he going?

And I didn't realize that the cops shot Hill, will he survive?

Last edited:
So you gonna die on that hill that whites committed 69% of the crimes? Might want to do more than an AI answer off google bro.

The narrative that blacks by a percentage commit WAAAAY more murders and way more crimes is true. No matter how you slice it. 12.4% committed 26.6% of all crimes and 51.2% of the murders.
I think the point here is that not the entire black population is committing the crimes. Just like not the entire white population is committing the crimes. So, your stats are pretty flawed.

Also, since when did folks start trusting FBI stats anyways? You do realize that it is based on police departments voluntarily reporting in, which last I checked was maybe about half or so of them do, and then they use statistical analysis to fill in the blanks. I haven't seen much from the FBI and police depts. in general to make me trust they are being - what's the word I'm looking for - oh yeah, honest.

I think there needs to be consequences for both parties involved, something we do little of these days. Problem is, the way I see it, is that the consequences for the police officer will be far more reaching than what Hill might experience. Money will talk, and something Hill has in excess, the cop on the other hand........
Nah, the world needs more Bob Marleys and less Bob Ewell's

Wait...

Wow.

Ignorance? Dude, indentured servants were slaves 😝. Hey, I’m going to mind f you now. Guess what. No white people ever enslaved black people. Blacks enslaved blacks and sold them to everyone… including whites. And here I’m going to ultra mind f you. Whites also were enslaved by blacks. Look up the ivory slave trade and then get back to me.

Ignorance can be fixed. I've seen it.

You, sir, are a work "in progress"...
Dude, I have forgotten more about history than you will ever know.