• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Snowden

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Ran across this on YouTube. Joe Rogan interviews Edward Snowden. A bit long to watch all at once but worth seeing.

I listened to this live. Listen to this interview and then watch the movie. And then you will absolutely know the deepstate rigged the election and we are living in a Coup de Tat.

Ran across this on YouTube. Joe Rogan interviews Edward Snowden. A bit long to watch all at once but worth seeing.

I've watched it before. And this guy has been out of that circle of information for a good while now.

All of these government agencies are great when they're used for the intended purpose. It's when a government turns on its citizens for political purposes they become a huge problem.

They don't have any accountability. That guy gave us just a little taste.

You don't need to listen or watch either to know that. 😆

No kidding. All you need to so is pay attention to them and have a long memory.

The actions vs whatever contradictory words they spit out. They lie so much its easy to figure them out.

They will end up costing the country its very life. This is just a sad development in history.

I listened to this live. Listen to this interview and then watch the movie. And then you will absolutely know the deepstate rigged the election and we are living in a Coup de Tat.

He just wrote a new article on his substack on the U.S. government's newest BS surveillance titled the "Insecurity Industry". Have yet to read it but I'm sure it'll be eye-opening.