• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

SO, did Kaepernick have a legit point?

• Thread starter Thread starter POP
  • Start date Start date
I would watch Golic and Wingo/Mike and Mike every am as my wake up coffee “what happened in sports,” i enjoyed shows Like around the Horn and Larsen the interruption, I would turn on sportcenter at some point at night for the same thing.

I don’t do any of that now. Not because there isn’t stuff to talk about this slowly was happening Nf Chinesevirus.

I used to enjoy watching other games than my team now I could give a ****. My teams? We’ll see. I find it hard right now to see what I’ll do, but I have a strong feeling after I see that BLM anthem and the bs with who stands, who doesn’t, now he is a racist and they are too ...I’m out.

Someone said their going fishing instead. Time I find a good watering hole.

Someone said their going fishing instead. Time I find a good watering hole.

One of those saying that was me. I go 2-5 times a week now. This was less than an hour ago, just got home.

**** sports laced with politics. I've got much better things to do, as you can see.

116045223_10220731606612548_9123266741100562245_o.jpg

116092494_10220731550811153_3434100145058499240_o.jpg

Last edited:
One of those saying that was me. I go 2-5 times a week now. This was less than an hour ago, just got home.

**** sports laced with politics. I've got much better things to do, as you can see.

Nice hog Tim. I was at Raystown Lake here in Pennsyvlania yesterday with the fam and one of my son's friends. Other than having to fix a blow out on the boat trailer on the way, we had a fantastic time.

Nice hog Tim. I was at Raystown Lake here in Pennsyvlania yesterday with the fam and one of my son's friends. Other than having to fix a blow out on the boat trailer on the way, we had a fantastic time.

Good on you man! I swear, this lockdown has reminded me what I've been missing in life. Stuff like this. I've caught 4 hogs in the past two weeks. Such a thrill. Hell even the smaller ones and the panfish are fun. Catching nothing is fun.

There's a lot more to life I'm realizing. I don't need sports that is no longer sports but instead a pulpit. Entertainment is in many other places and forms.

When will kneeling reach the BS level?

Even if the agenda is to cast light on the perceived police brutality and oppressed, is there anyone, really anyone, no longer aware of this?

When the kneelers put their time and money (they certainly have more than most) working with inner city youth, not just for a photo opportunity, but a consistent effort, then I may change my mind.

Until then it's just pandering. These 1%er's need to step up.

maybe the NFL fans at stadiums, in bars, at home should kneel in support of the black lives lost in Chicongo shootings each weekend.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

We were eyeing that lake up for a vacay. Couldn’t find any places though.

Good on you man! I swear, this lockdown has reminded me what I've been missing in life. Stuff like this. I've caught 4 hogs in the past two weeks. Such a thrill. Hell even the smaller ones and the panfish are fun. Catching nothing is fun.

There's a lot more to life I'm realizing. I don't need sports that is no longer sports but instead a pulpit. Entertainment is in many other places and forms.

I've had my share of "good days" and "bad days" on the lake usually centered around occasional hiccups with old outboard motors, but there was an old saying that comes to mind:

"A bad day at the lake is better than a good day at work."

When will kneeling reach the BS level?

Even if the agenda is to cast light on the perceived police brutality and oppressed, is there anyone, really anyone, no longer aware of this?

When the kneelers put their time and money (they certainly have more than most) working with inner city youth, not just for a photo opportunity, but a consistent effort, then I may change my mind.

Until then it's just pandering. These 1%er's need to step up.

The Yankees and Nationals knelt before their opening game. I guess it's infected everything now.

The Yankees and Nationals knelt before their opening game. I guess it's infected everything now.

NFL, MLB, etc. are businesses. Nothing more. They peddle shoes made by ACTUAL slave labor and don't bat an eye.

Seems that these idiots don't realize that I don't need the NFL, MLB; they need me.

So **** them. As TSF has noted about his own experience, we have plenty of things to do and plenty of other things to spend our money on.

Ammo-Can.jpg

NFL, MLB, etc. are businesses. Nothing more. They peddle shoes made by ACTUAL slave labor and don't bat an eye.

Seems that these idiots don't realize that I don't need the NFL, MLB; they need me.

So **** them. As TSF has noted about his own experience, we have plenty of things to do and plenty of other things to spend our money on.

Ammo-Can.jpg
How did you get them all dried off & nice after the boating accident?

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

How did you get them all dried off & nice after the boating accident?

You know guns scare me, Confluence. Obviously not my ammo. Also, .308? That **** will go through an engine block. Neighbor tells me the recoil on .308 ammo is beaucoup.

You know guns scare me, Confluence. Obviously not my ammo. Also, .308? That **** will go through an engine block. Neighbor tells me the recoil on .308 ammo is beaucoup.

Is it neighbor or “neighbor”. I get confused.

Tim where is that?

Speaking of Golic, what the **** did ESPN do?

He is one of the nicest, honest guys on that network. I mean he is LIGHT YEARS a better person than that bitter ***** Jamele Hill.

The only show worth a damn listening to was Golic in the morning. Almost everything else ESPN does is trash now.

Just another reason to hate the "World Wider Leader in Sports".... **** them.

Speaking of Golic, what the **** did ESPN do?

He is one of the nicest, honest guys on that network. I mean he is LIGHT YEARS a better person than that bitter ***** Jamele Hill.

The only show worth a damn listening to was Golic in the morning. Almost everything else ESPN does is trash now.

Just another reason to hate the "World Wider Leader in Sports".... **** them.

Almost everything?

That network is steaming pile of trash—haven’t had it since 2015

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Almost everything?

That network is steaming pile of trash—haven’t had it since 2015

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

I really like the rowing machine, an I will turn on TV as I row. So I put on ESPN the other day, figuring with sports starting a bit, I'd actually hear sports talk. But no, no, no. I had to hear Stephen A, who I always kind of liked, say that DeSean Jackson and the other Jackson had their hearts in the right place when they made their anti-Semitic comments. That was it for me. I am done with ESPN. Especially considering those ******** would tell me my heart isn't in the right place if I say all lives matter.