• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

SO, did Kaepernick have a legit point?

• Thread starter Thread starter POP
  • Start date Start date
Yeah. I think we all look forward to the day when our racist society allows black men to play in the NFL. Possibly the NBA will be next

like that well ever happen..

Doubling down on stupid.

bZcGmdu.jpg

It's not about race. The fact is Krapernick is a ****** player and he's an anti-American SJO who hates the police. What owner would want such pathetic scum as him on their roster? He made his bed...

NFL's Kaepernick Compares Cops to Fugitive Slave Patrols

Ban Tibs, bring back POP!

His were some good threads

Last edited:
It's not about race. The fact is Krapernick is a ****** player and he's an anti-American SJO who hates the police. What owner would want such pathetic scum as him on their roster? He made his bed...

Or like Michael Sam, he simply isn't good enough to offset the baggage that comes with him.

i'd take Tebow and his baggage of high morals and ethics over Kapernick's SJO platform.

It's funny how the pig socks don't ever get mentioned anymore. Nor the way he STARTED this by sitting on the bench like a spoiled child during the anthem (he didn't start kneeling until he got called out).

Personally, I don't have an issue with refusing to stand during the anthem. Just like not taking your hat off or making noise and talking. Just tells me you are rude and ignorant. And I don't even care if he has a "cause".

I thought the way he started it and the pig socks tells me the truth of what is in his heart. He didn't start toeing the line until one of his "advisers" told him to.

NFL's Kaepernick Compares Cops to Fugitive Slave Patrols

Ban Tibs, bring back POP!

His were some good threads

Funny how ESPN and Pro Football Talk seemed to miss this story. They blast out anything else Kaep related as front page news, but this proof of his buffoonery seemed to escape their view.

911: can we help you
Kap: yes, someone broke into my home I'm hiding in the ******* like a *****. O ooo I just **** myself
911: Colin?
Kap: yes, why?!!??? Please send help
911: ..............

Immigration should not let him back in. Put that ****** on the Do Not Fly list.

All the hand wringing articles that pop up now and then on ESPN about why he doesn't have a job still always make me chuckle and brighten my day a little.

He's about as Ghanian as I am,

Wait...I see all of those pictures of you on your FB profile walking barefoot and topless in dirty rivers with baskets on your head. You're not Ghanian?

Who does he think he represents, and whose ancestors were robbed of their independence?

He talks of people he "represents". His head appears as big as his afro.

Perhaps if he had to go "home" to find his independence, he should stay there and be free.

Time to find your lifes work.

Wait...I see all of those pictures of you on your FB profile walking barefoot and topless in dirty rivers with baskets on your head. You're not Ghanian?

No, dummy! I'm from Chad. Chadian???

I thought we should revive this thread just to remember how this all started.....