• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

So here we are again...

So your argument is that all those receivers would have done just as well with Tomczak or Kenny.

Now I'm going to have to do a statistical deep dive.

And whoever wanted to trade Roethlisberger in '18, (if that was what you were saying), just shaking my head. You DESERVE Kenny & Mitch & Mason.

So your argument is that all those receivers would have done just as well with Tomczak or Kenny.

Now I'm going to have to do a statistical deep dive.

And whoever wanted to trade Roethlisberger in '18, (if that was what you were saying), just shaking my head. You DESERVE Kenny & Mitch & Mason.
If you are addressing me the answer is no. I never said or suggested that. I stated that it's a myth that Ben makes receivers better and when they go somewhere else they suck because they are not with Ben. That's ridiculous.

Certainly having a good QB makes a difference, and some of those guys I included went on to put up numbers with good to average QBs.

You can dig up all the stats you want...stats don't show you the whole picture. AB would be the GOAT right now no matter where he played if he didn't go nuts...is there a stat for nuts out of the NFL early? Yeah...neither are there stats for all the **** that happens to people in life that affects their job performance.

Yet you used stats to argue the Steeler receivers did as well or better after leaving.

Are we using stats or not?