• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

So, no discussion of the noose found.......

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
....in Bubba Wallace’s garage stall? It is my understanding that the garage area is full of cameras. Don’t know if that’s true, but if it is I would think they would know who did it by now. Would love to see the video if there is any.

Yeah, weird. I would think that a pro garage would have some security as well.

Guys, just another rigged Humiliation Ritual like Brees and Gundy to move -- or should I say -- shame the ball down the field in the sports world. In this case the most unapologetic "white" sport out there replete with Confederate flag, moonshine, outlaw, independent spirit roots.

We're all supposed to be "outraged" and imagine that NASCAR is infected with the KKK.

Think Duke lacrosse and other pranks and mischief.

This is a Shaming Ritual.

Saul Alinsky was once asked by a group of college radicals how to best disrupt a Richard Nixon visit to campus. Ole Saul told them to the effect, "don't show up protesting Nixon with signs, show up supporting Nixon with Swastikas."

I don't believe a word of it. Just more social engineering grist for the mill.

Last edited:
I want to see the surveillance video. Those garages have limited access and are secured like banks with all of that equipment.

Wait, it's not like the facilities have millions of dollars worth of cars subject to stringent restrictions on how they are designed, built and operated and hundreds of thousands of dollars of equipment.

I like to wait and see when things like this happen. It certainly IS possible that it happened. I've been to A LOT of NASCAR races in my life at different tracks including many where we are camped inside Turn 4 at Charlotte right next to the drivers' camping area and not far from the garages. They have a ton of police and security guards to keep you where you are supposed to be and out of where you are not supposed to be, although I suspect not many cameras because they have so much security.

My takes:
1. A crew member or track worker did it as a joke, not realizing the sensitivity of the issue. Most likely scenario IMO.
2. A crew member or track worker was pissed off at Bubba's Black Lives Matter car last week and is a legit racist. Somewhat less likely.
3. Bubba or someone on his crew did a false flag move. Least likely since it would be easy to find out and they'd have too much to lose.

I mention crew members and track workers since they are about the only people allowed in that area.

I like to wait and see when things like this happen. It certainly IS possible that it happened. I've been to A LOT of NASCAR races in my life at different tracks including many where we are camped inside Turn 4 at Charlotte right next to the drivers' camping area and not far from the garages. They have a ton of police and security guards to keep you where you are supposed to be and out of where you are not supposed to be, although I suspect not many cameras because they have so much security.

My takes:
1. A crew member or track worker did it as a joke, not realizing the sensitivity of the issue. Most likely scenario IMO.
2. A crew member or track worker was pissed off at Bubba's Black Lives Matter car last week and is a legit racist. Somewhat less likely.
3. Bubba or someone on his crew did a false flag move. Least likely since it would be easy to find out and they'd have too much to lose.

I mention crew members and track workers since they are about the only people allowed in that area.

If Bubba was in bed with BLM, #3 seems eminently logical.

But I think NASCAR is totally in on it as a false flag to move the Prog agenda forward. They've been shaming their Southern redneck roots since Dale died at Daytona.

Last edited:
If Bubba was in bed with BLM, #3 seems eminently logical.

I think there is a difference between #Black Lives Matter the message and Black Lives Matter the terrorist group. I wouldn't be sure that Bubba Wallace grasps that difference. For the longest time he was all about "I want to be known as a race driver, not a black race driver" so I'm thinking either someone or NASCAR itself got to him.

Without knowing the latest details, I have a hard time believing Bubba would do this(as the backlash would be monumental) and think it's more of a track worker getting revenge for the Confederate Flag banning. NASCAR and the FBI are investigating, so we should have an answer soon. If it's white guy/Trump Supporter/angry redneck, that is not going to be good, either. That's going to be Strike 3 for race relations in the past month. Not good at all.

Something about this is fishy, The act. The timing.
There is a disturbance in the force.

This tripped my bs meter. Can't we just have sports without the nonsense? Who am I kidding. Brett Favre was comparing Colin "The privileged marxist" Kaperdick to Pat Tillman yesterday.

I look at the bright side. I'll save a ton of money and time wasted on sports entertainment from here on out.

I still have hockey, unless they eat the stupid pill as well.

I doubt with everything else going on we'll ever get the full story. Media is already on to something else.

I agree the idea this was intentionally a racist act is unlikely. It's either a misunderstanding, something that "looked like a noose" but wasn't really that, or a very tasteless joke.

Even if they took down the rope garage door pulldowns and accidentally left one laying around, would that be considered racist?

I have to admit my Jusse Smollett spider-sense is tingling.

I doubt with everything else going on we'll ever get the full story. Media is already on to something else.

I agree the idea this was intentionally a racist act is unlikely. It's either a misunderstanding, something that "looked like a noose" but wasn't really that, or a very tasteless joke.

Even if they took down the rope garage door pulldowns and accidentally left one laying around, would that be considered racist?

I have to admit my Jusse Smollett spider-sense is tingling.

If they come back that no video can be found of someone putting it in his stall, the logical conclussion will be an embarassing misunderstanding with a garage pulldown.

Saying that, with everything that was done and said before and after the race with Bubba, which was a great act of solidarity, how would NASCAR handle the "whoops, we kinda screwed up" moment? Gonna be interesting what comes out and how they handle this with kid gloves.

For Bubba's sake, I hope it was a misunderstanding.

Bubba would have to be really, really stupid to do it himself. But my guess is it was someone wanting to make other people look racist, not an actual racist who did it. It does seem strange there has been no mention of surveillance footage. Perhaps someone who knows where the cameras are and how to turn them off/block them.

Bubba would have to be really, really stupid to do it himself. But my guess is it was someone wanting to make other people look racist, not an actual racist who did it. It does seem strange there has been no mention of surveillance footage. Perhaps someone who knows where the cameras are and how to turn them off/block them.

And also, no photos of said noose as far as I am aware? Maybe I'm wrong on that.

fake-noose.jpg

After Jusse Smollett, I doubt anyone would racially punk themselves like this. At least not someone in the media focus as much as Bubba Wallace has been the last 2-3 weeks.

I am in no way implying I believe Wallace did this. Now could it be someone in his crew? Could it be a misunderstanding of a mundane object that is there all the time? I'd like to see the evidence in full before deciding that. I can't believe there is no video. I'm pretty sure almost every person that was in/out of that garage can be identified and/or interviewed.

And it COULD be racist. Certainly. But if you are going for that effect, wouldn't you be completely blatant about it? I mean, if you DO want to leave a racist, threatening image, you'd think you'd want to make sure there is no doubt about it.

After Jusse Smollett, I doubt anyone would racially punk themselves like this. At least not someone in the media focus as much as Bubba Wallace has been the last 2-3 weeks.

I am in no way implying I believe Wallace did this. Now could it be someone in his crew? Could it be a misunderstanding of a mundane object that is there all the time? I'd like to see the evidence in full before deciding that. I can't believe there is no video. I'm pretty sure almost every person that was in/out of that garage can be identified and/or interviewed.

And it COULD be racist. Certainly. But if you are going for that effect, wouldn't you be completely blatant about it? I mean, if you DO want to leave a racist, threatening image, you'd think you'd want to make sure there is no doubt about it.

I don't necessarily think Bubba planted it, although I wouldn't be shocked. The story itself though is overblown hysteria.

This tripped my bs meter. Can't we just have sports without the nonsense? Who am I kidding. Brett Favre was comparing Colin "The privileged marxist" Kaperdick to Pat Tillman yesterday.

I look at the bright side. I'll save a ton of money and time wasted on sports entertainment from here on out.

I still have hockey, unless they eat the stupid pill as well.

It makes sense when we realize that sports are the New Religion. Think of it as the masonic brotherhood. Brett, Brees, etc. are higher degree brothers who arose from the Blue Lodge/masses of athletes. They were literally given the passing titles, the wealth, and the accolades as "ascended Masters of their craft."

The brotherhood like the physical crafts of antiquity function as the esoteric "builders" of society and its institutions. They provide the tools, the workers, the knowledge, and the catalysts in the reaction.

The brotherhood is working in concert here. Bubba is a lower brother. This is a prescribed ritual for building the New Social Order. Now that the deed was done, Brett and Brees abandon their white, middle American sensibilities and promote "the cause." They get in lock step with the initiated and the counterintuitive -- and out of step with what the uninitiated see as abject nonsense.

It was part of the deal. Favre and Brees have limited use as former player/player in twilight of career. Their value now is extracted through obeisance to and support for the overall aims of the 'craft.

They're all in on it. Sports are all rigged. The Brees and Bubba Humiliation and Shaming Rituals should be entered into evidence. In both cases, the player and sport turned on a dime and groveled the following day.

It's not about sports anymore. It's about shaming our idols and our sports so the common man will fear expressing his opinion.

That's not Brett Favre speaking. That's a whored-out facsimile and his daddy would be ashamed.

I can't believe there is no video.

Everyone should look at the link thesteelcity posted. I'll repost some of it here. This makes a total ton of sense to me.

UPDATE: Proved to a Certainty – Is Bubba Wallace “Rope Noose” a Hoax or Misunderstanding? All Talladega Garage Doors Have Nooses – NASCAR Video Evidence…

When NASCAR rolled in to Alabama and the Talledega motor speedway, the story of a “rope noose” in the garage of Bubba Wallace grabbed media attention. However, a NASCAR video of the exact garage doors at the Talledega motor speedway shows all of the garages have ropes and nooses on them.

nascar-noose-1.jpg

bubba-wallce-noose-hoax-2.jpg

The images above are from a 2017 NASCAR “GarageCam” walk through during the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series garage at Talladega Superspeedway. The rope with a “noose” on the end is a simple method to pull down the garage door to close it. The noose provides a place to put your hand/wrist when closing the door.

Hat Tip Tazio Nuvolari who shares: “My guess on the “noose” incident in Talledega, watch this video, look close at the Talladega garage doors. Each one has a rope hanging down with a loop on the end to pull down the doors. One probably broke and someone just tossed it aside, then the crew member found it and thought it was something it wasn’t, now NASCAR is trying to figure out how to explain their stupidity.”

The ropes and “nooses” are clearly visible [particularly at 03:20] as the cameraman goes from garage bay to garage bay. There are several rope nooses visible and a few of them are severely worn from use. Check it out:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/lN0ad_nS2Hw" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The odds that almost every garage door in the Talladega motor speedway has these garage door pull-downs that look like nooses, and this was not exactly what the “member of the team discovered”, is very small. These are the exact garages that housed Bubba Wallace’s car.

These pull-downs are almost certainly what Wallace’s team reported to the NASCAR officials that started this international headline story.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/NT4tLI4fh3Q" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MAJOR UPDATE: We were finally able to locate a picture of Bubba Watson’s garage door. The picture below was taken Monday, June 22, 2020 while FBI investigators were reviewing the incident. The source of the picture is HERE: Racing News.

bubba-wallace-noose-hoax-4.jpg

TALLADEGA, ALABAMA – The #43 Victory Junction Chevrolet, driven by Bubba Wallace (not pictured), waits in the garage area prior to the NASCAR Cup Series GEICO 500 at Talladega Superspeedway on June 22, 2020 in Talladega, Alabama. (Getty Images)

Now here’s the same picture with some important notations. Look at the manual garage door pull-down rope on bay #4. Notice how short it is compared to the adjacent bay #5.

bubba-wallace-noose-hoax-5.jpg

We have a video from November 2019 at Talladega speedway showing the garage door pull-down for bay #4. Many of the garage bay doors have those “noose” looking pull-downs to make it easier to use your hand. Clearest visibility of Bay #4 at 00:53

https://youtu.be/VyL4UoX2Nqc

You can clearly see in the video that Garage Bay door #4 had a hand loop tied into it.

bubba-wallace-noose-hoax-6.jpg

That hand-loop, which could be claimed as a noose if that’s what you are predisposed to be looking for, was there in November of 2019 when the video was taken. That hand loop, possibly misconstrued as a “noose” has been cut-off in the picture taken yesterday.

bubba-wallace-noose-hoax-7.jpg

Here’s a side-by-side comparison: (click image to enlarge)

bubba-wallace-noose-hoax-9.jpg

It wasn’t a noose, it was a hand loop to help make closing the garage door easier; and it wasn’t put there for Bubba Wallace, because it was there in November 2019.

Additionally, in November of 2019 no-one would know what garage bay would be assigned to Bubba Wallace in June of 2020. It’s absolutely ridiculous to see this as targeted hate.

That’s it.

100% proof positive evidence of the situation.

Now, the questions remain:

(1) Was this incident purposefully misconstrued as a “hanging noose” to drum up racial controversy by Bubba Wallace’s NASCAR team?

(2) And was that intentional mistake made exponentially worse, purposefully, by NASCAR going public and orchestrating a ridiculous PR campaign around it?

(3) Were all those involved pulling off a demonstrable hoax in an effort to politicize and capitalize on a controversy? With full forethought and selfish intent?

(4) Or was this some big, stupid, oversensitive misunderstanding?

You decide.

It will be interesting to see how NASCAR responds; but the clarity of the situation is beyond debate. This “noose in a NASCAR garage” story was false. This was not targeted racial hate toward Bubba Wallace; and it wasn’t even a noose in a NASCAR garage.

I think there is a difference between #Black Lives Matter the message and Black Lives Matter the terrorist group.

Actually, there is not, Ron. Tell you what - lets play a game. I am going to list six or seven policy statements in total from our "friends" at Bullshitters Lying & Manipulating, as well as a few from the Nazi statement of goals published in 1925. Let's see how they compare, shall we?

[table="width: 500, class: grid"]
[tr]
[td]Profit-sharing mandatory for large industries[/td]
[td]Nazis[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Commitment to liberation for all our people means fighting for our collective freedom because it is our duty.[/td]
[td]BLM[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Talented children of poor parents, whatever their station or occupation, be educated at the expense of the State.[/td]
[td]Nazis[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]We work vigorously for freedom and justice for our people and, by extension, all people and do not apologize for acknowledging and protecting our race[/td]
[td]BLM[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]A generous increase in pensions[/td]
[td]Nazis[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]We disrupt the nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children.[/td]
[td]BLM[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]The State has the duty to help raise the standard of national health by providing maternity welfare centers, by prohibiting juvenile labor, and by providing available and quality medical care to all citizens.[/td]
[td]Nazis and BLM[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]We do the work required to dismantle unwarranted privilege and uplift our race.[/td]
[td]BLM and Nazis[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]We do the work required to dismantle unwarranted privilege and uplift our race.[/td]
[td]Nazis and BLM[/td]
[/table]

The similarities are striking to any who pay attention. Both are violent, racist, race-based philosophies that try to shroud their genocidal racism with good things like increasing pensions, providing medical care, paying for schooling, etc.

But at their heart, both philosophies are nothing more than disgusting race-branding as a means to gain power.