• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

So, no discussion of the noose found.......

Well, it's official. Thesteelcity was right and so was the article of his I re-posted.

The FBI investigation into the noose came to a close. Their finding: The rope/noose had been in the garage since last fall and was from the garage pull.

"Never let a crisis go to waste" though.

I was skeptical about the whole thing from the beginning, along with you and probably a ton of other people. Here's Bubba's message to us apparently:

EbOyFtiU8AcPGSE

I was skeptical about the whole thing from the beginning, along with you and probably a ton of other people. Here's Bubba's message to us apparently:

EbOyFtiU8AcPGSE

Just another setup. We're being injected with copious amounts of fabricated bs.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/BREAKING?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#BREAKING</a>: DOJ and FBI announce that there was NOT a noose planted Sunday in Bubba Wallace's garage space at Talladega. Rather, it was a rope that had been there perhaps going back to the fall and not an act of racism against him in reaction to BLM or the Confederate flag <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/NASCAR?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#NASCAR</a></p>— Curtis Houck (@CurtisHouck) <a href="https://twitter.com/CurtisHouck/status/1275539323727855616?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 23, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

tenor.gif

Well, it's official. Thesteelcity was right and so was the article of his I re-posted.

The FBI investigation into the noose came to a close. Their finding: The rope/noose had been in the garage since last fall and was from the garage pull.

"Never let a crisis go to waste" though.

You have to be ******* kidding. Unreal. Sorry I’ve been unplugging from any News media lately.

How could this have even been reported? Shouldn't every person associated with NASCAR have immediately recognized it as the pull down loop from the door? Seriously, every mechanic, driver, pretty much anybody who has worked in that garage previously should have known immediately what it was.

How could this have even been reported? Shouldn't every person associated with NASCAR have immediately recognized it as the pull down loop from the door? Seriously, every mechanic, driver, pretty much anybody who has worked in that garage previously should have known immediately what it was.

Either one of two things...

1) It broke off, and was lying somewhere, and seeing that sitting around out of context someone made a mistake

2) Someone noticed it hanging there looking like a noose and decided to cut it off and make this **** up to help make a name for Bubba in the midst of all this racial unrest.

I hope it's 1 but I fear it's probably 2.

But the important thing is that the general public thinks NASCAR is racist and will never hear this retraction

Either one of two things.
1) It broke off, and was lying somewhere, and seeing that sitting around out of context someone made a mistake

2) Someone noticed it hanging there looking like a noose and decided to cut it off and make this **** up to help make a name for Bubba in the midst of all this racial unrest.

I would think it would have ended immediately when somebody found the loop and showed it to a track official and the official would have told them it was a loop from the door then showed them the exact ones hanging in the other garages.

On the other hand, this may just be another illustration of how **** scared people are to speak against anything BLM related. Maybe several people did know it was just a loop but didn't want to be called a racist for disagreeing that it was a noose.

Last edited:

Its completely unbelievable that anyone even remotely associated with a race car could be that obtuse...

And to let it progress to the point the FBI was involved?

anyone who tried to say that would have been declared racist and barred from the sport.

my son said I was nuts when I told him this would either be a planted "noose" or easily explained away....

Either one of two things...

Apparently it wasn't Bubba himself who originally reported it but you think they'd all know better.

Another noose hoax just like the last 5 or 6 supposed nooses just so the liberals and their mainstream media can run with it and divide the country. Yet, barely a peep of a pull back on the story that ran non-stop the day before.

Apparently it wasn't Bubba himself who originally reported it but you think they'd all know better.

He didn't report it but he's had several interviews where he talks about it. In those interviews he said that only small minded people wouldn't believe it. Or something along those lines. He was fully aware of what was going on IMHO.

He didn't report it but he's had several interviews where he talks about it. In those interviews he said that only small minded people wouldn't believe it. Or something along those lines. He was fully aware of what was going on IMHO.

You can't tell me that this guy is around NASCAR pretty much every day of his life not to mention in the garages themselves and has never once seen those pull ropes hanging on every garage around the track. I think he wanted to dip his toes into the social justice waters and be a trending Twitter hero.

Last edited:
Every news outlet ran the " noose" story before really knowing what it really was. None of the bothered to get pictures until now? The fake news never stops.

15 FBI agents. That number blew my mind. Tally that pricetag up to watch video that turned out to be a garge pull down rope. A lot of people wants Bubba to apologize, but I think NASCAR and media for blowing it out of proportion and thinking the worse. Doing that, BW interviewed with numerous TV stations and shows, all while putting the NASCAR cummunity in a bad light. Because, it had to be a track employee or race team member. Furthermore, guess who is getting the brunt of the backlash now: Bubba Wallace. If he was not liked before, this cemented their distaste for him. He really didn't ask for the negativity, but it's on his back now.

You can't tell me that this guy is around NASCAR pretty much every day of his life not to mention in the garages themselves and has never once seen those pull ropes hanging on every garage around the track. I think he wanted to dip his toes into the social justice waters and be a trending Twitter hero.

Bubba should get some blanket party justice or maybe a few spins into the wall.

Oh wait, I forgot, this isn't The Intimidator's Nascar anymore.

BW is rejecting the FBI verdict and insisting that it IS a noose. He says he has evidence that it’s a noose. Well...put up or shut up!!!

15 FBI agents. That number blew my mind. Tally that pricetag up to watch video that turned out to be a garge pull down rope. A lot of people wants Bubba to apologize, but I think NASCAR and media for blowing it out of proportion and thinking the worse. Doing that, BW interviewed with numerous TV stations and shows, all while putting the NASCAR cummunity in a bad light. Because, it had to be a track employee or race team member. Furthermore, guess who is getting the brunt of the backlash now: Bubba Wallace. If he was not liked before, this cemented their distaste for him. He really didn't ask for the negativity, but it's on his back now.

Bubba took a dump on the sport and white southerners who built it.

Whites should stop following the sport and going to the races. See how long the punks can stay in business.

BW is rejecting the FBI verdict and insisting that it IS a noose. He says he has evidence that it’s a noose. Well...put up or shut up!!!

And I wonder how many will join him.
When the truth become lies and when lies become truth. Scary upside-down world we are living in.

Last edited:
I quit watching after 3 died. **** like this makes me not miss it at all.

Every sport is getting PC crap all mixed up in it. I really have little desire to watch anything anymore. I still hold onto hockey, but don't want the rainbow crap. Be gay. Whatever. Just don't make sports your legal team. Play hockey, football, nascar or whatever. Just don't make sports the platform.

Hunting and fishing is my refuge. Can't wait until I have to buy rainbow bullets to kill only white, conservative, hetero deer.