• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

So, no discussion of the noose found.......

Expect to see a BLM Political Party emerge from this. And I expect to see young, white millennials signing up.

Everyone should look at the link thesteelcity posted. I'll repost some of it here. This makes a total ton of sense to me.

UPDATE: Proved to a Certainty – Is Bubba Wallace “Rope Noose” a Hoax or Misunderstanding? All Talladega Garage Doors Have Nooses – NASCAR Video Evidence…

When NASCAR rolled in to Alabama and the Talledega motor speedway, the story of a “rope noose” in the garage of Bubba Wallace grabbed media attention. However, a NASCAR video of the exact garage doors at the Talledega motor speedway shows all of the garages have ropes and nooses on them.

nascar-noose-1.jpg

bubba-wallce-noose-hoax-2.jpg

The images above are from a 2017 NASCAR “GarageCam” walk through during the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series garage at Talladega Superspeedway. The rope with a “noose” on the end is a simple method to pull down the garage door to close it. The noose provides a place to put your hand/wrist when closing the door.

Hat Tip Tazio Nuvolari who shares: “My guess on the “noose” incident in Talledega, watch this video, look close at the Talladega garage doors. Each one has a rope hanging down with a loop on the end to pull down the doors. One probably broke and someone just tossed it aside, then the crew member found it and thought it was something it wasn’t, now NASCAR is trying to figure out how to explain their stupidity.”

The ropes and “nooses” are clearly visible [particularly at 03:20] as the cameraman goes from garage bay to garage bay. There are several rope nooses visible and a few of them are severely worn from use. Check it out:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/lN0ad_nS2Hw" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The odds that almost every garage door in the Talladega motor speedway has these garage door pull-downs that look like nooses, and this was not exactly what the “member of the team discovered”, is very small. These are the exact garages that housed Bubba Wallace’s car.

These pull-downs are almost certainly what Wallace’s team reported to the NASCAR officials that started this international headline story.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/NT4tLI4fh3Q" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MAJOR UPDATE: We were finally able to locate a picture of Bubba Watson’s garage door. The picture below was taken Monday, June 22, 2020 while FBI investigators were reviewing the incident. The source of the picture is HERE: Racing News.

bubba-wallace-noose-hoax-4.jpg

TALLADEGA, ALABAMA – The #43 Victory Junction Chevrolet, driven by Bubba Wallace (not pictured), waits in the garage area prior to the NASCAR Cup Series GEICO 500 at Talladega Superspeedway on June 22, 2020 in Talladega, Alabama. (Getty Images)

Now here’s the same picture with some important notations. Look at the manual garage door pull-down rope on bay #4. Notice how short it is compared to the adjacent bay #5.

bubba-wallace-noose-hoax-5.jpg

We have a video from November 2019 at Talladega speedway showing the garage door pull-down for bay #4. Many of the garage bay doors have those “noose” looking pull-downs to make it easier to use your hand. Clearest visibility of Bay #4 at 00:53

https://youtu.be/VyL4UoX2Nqc

You can clearly see in the video that Garage Bay door #4 had a hand loop tied into it.

bubba-wallace-noose-hoax-6.jpg

That hand-loop, which could be claimed as a noose if that’s what you are predisposed to be looking for, was there in November of 2019 when the video was taken. That hand loop, possibly misconstrued as a “noose” has been cut-off in the picture taken yesterday.

bubba-wallace-noose-hoax-7.jpg

Here’s a side-by-side comparison: (click image to enlarge)

bubba-wallace-noose-hoax-9.jpg

It wasn’t a noose, it was a hand loop to help make closing the garage door easier; and it wasn’t put there for Bubba Wallace, because it was there in November 2019.

Additionally, in November of 2019 no-one would know what garage bay would be assigned to Bubba Wallace in June of 2020. It’s absolutely ridiculous to see this as targeted hate.

That’s it.

100% proof positive evidence of the situation.

Now, the questions remain:

(1) Was this incident purposefully misconstrued as a “hanging noose” to drum up racial controversy by Bubba Wallace’s NASCAR team?

(2) And was that intentional mistake made exponentially worse, purposefully, by NASCAR going public and orchestrating a ridiculous PR campaign around it?

(3) Were all those involved pulling off a demonstrable hoax in an effort to politicize and capitalize on a controversy? With full forethought and selfish intent?

(4) Or was this some big, stupid, oversensitive misunderstanding?

You decide.

It will be interesting to see how NASCAR responds; but the clarity of the situation is beyond debate. This “noose in a NASCAR garage” story was false. This was not targeted racial hate toward Bubba Wallace; and it wasn’t even a noose in a NASCAR garage.

Or 5) All of the above.

I am almost too emotional to post this. I go to put on my shoes this morning, and what do I see? The *sob* shoelace in the form of a circle, pretty much like a noose. Except it being a piece of string, not a rope, no coils, no knot even. But it was ROUND and kinda, sorta, maybe, in a way, if I squinted, sorta kinda maybe like a noose.

I am debating setting up a Gofundme account to help with the emotional trauma.

It makes sense when we realize that sports are the New Religion. Think of it as the masonic brotherhood. Brett, Brees, etc. are higher degree brothers who arose from the Blue Lodge/masses of athletes. They were literally given the passing titles, the wealth, and the accolades as "ascended Masters of their craft."

The brotherhood like the physical crafts of antiquity function as the esoteric "builders" of society and its institutions. They provide the tools, the workers, the knowledge, and the catalysts in the reaction.

The brotherhood is working in concert here. Bubba is a lower brother. This is a prescribed ritual for building the New Social Order. Now that the deed was done, Brett and Brees abandon their white, middle American sensibilities and promote "the cause." They get in lock step with the initiated and the counterintuitive -- and out of step with what the uninitiated see as abject nonsense.

It was part of the deal. Favre and Brees have limited use as former player/player in twilight of career. Their value now is extracted through obeisance to and support for the overall aims of the 'craft.

They're all in on it. Sports are all rigged. The Brees and Bubba Humiliation and Shaming Rituals should be entered into evidence. In both cases, the player and sport turned on a dime and groveled the following day.

It's not about sports anymore. It's about shaming our idols and our sports so the common man will fear expressing his opinion.

That's not Brett Favre speaking. That's a whored-out facsimile and his daddy would be ashamed.

That paints a really clear picture for me. Most of what I've hung onto in pro football stems from the middle 1970's watching the Steelers as a young boy.

The national anthem kneel downs pretty much did me in. I actually got into a nice exchange last season with a few Jacksonville Jaguars players. I told them to not kneel down while in England. The very country we won our independence from. I told them while in country if you wish to kneel down take a trip across the English Channel to Normandy, France. The people will welcome you with open arms. You'll certainly see our flag flying. Go to the graveyard and you can kneel at that location.

If not for the people who fought here, you'd probably be speaking German right now or exterminated. They thanked me for the history lesson and said they'd absolutely be kneeling.

I haven't had any respect for them since then. My father had season tickets for 20 years. He cancelled them and doesn't have a care to ever watch them again.

I am almost too emotional to post this. I go to put on my shoes this morning, and what do I see? The *sob* shoelace in the form of a circle, pretty much like a noose. Except it being a piece of string, not a rope, no coils, no knot even. But it was ROUND and kinda, sorta, maybe, in a way, if I squinted, sorta kinda maybe like a noose.

I call bullshit on this.

Everyone knows your shoes have velcro closures.

I call bullshit on this.

Everyone knows your shoes have velcro closures.

How would you know the way to tie shoes? Floridians wear flip-flops or go barefoot every day of every week.

Even Ogres can get by in that state with no footwear.

I feel your pain. I took my girls to get ice cream over the weekend and damned if the cones wrapped in white paper didn't look exactly like miniature klansman hats. I teared up and started to hyperventilate, but was able to compose myself, for the girls, during the whole horrific scene.

Everyone should look at the link thesteelcity posted. I'll repost some of it here. This makes a total ton of sense to me.

UPDATE: Proved to a Certainty – Is Bubba Wallace “Rope Noose” a Hoax or Misunderstanding? All Talladega Garage Doors Have Nooses – NASCAR Video Evidence…

When NASCAR rolled in to Alabama and the Talledega motor speedway, the story of a “rope noose” in the garage of Bubba Wallace grabbed media attention. However, a NASCAR video of the exact garage doors at the Talledega motor speedway shows all of the garages have ropes and nooses on them.

nascar-noose-1.jpg

bubba-wallce-noose-hoax-2.jpg

The images above are from a 2017 NASCAR “GarageCam” walk through during the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series garage at Talladega Superspeedway. The rope with a “noose” on the end is a simple method to pull down the garage door to close it. The noose provides a place to put your hand/wrist when closing the door.

Hat Tip Tazio Nuvolari who shares: “My guess on the “noose” incident in Talledega, watch this video, look close at the Talladega garage doors. Each one has a rope hanging down with a loop on the end to pull down the doors. One probably broke and someone just tossed it aside, then the crew member found it and thought it was something it wasn’t, now NASCAR is trying to figure out how to explain their stupidity.”

The ropes and “nooses” are clearly visible [particularly at 03:20] as the cameraman goes from garage bay to garage bay. There are several rope nooses visible and a few of them are severely worn from use. Check it out:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/lN0ad_nS2Hw" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The odds that almost every garage door in the Talladega motor speedway has these garage door pull-downs that look like nooses, and this was not exactly what the “member of the team discovered”, is very small. These are the exact garages that housed Bubba Wallace’s car.

These pull-downs are almost certainly what Wallace’s team reported to the NASCAR officials that started this international headline story.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/NT4tLI4fh3Q" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MAJOR UPDATE: We were finally able to locate a picture of Bubba Watson’s garage door. The picture below was taken Monday, June 22, 2020 while FBI investigators were reviewing the incident. The source of the picture is HERE: Racing News.

bubba-wallace-noose-hoax-4.jpg

TALLADEGA, ALABAMA – The #43 Victory Junction Chevrolet, driven by Bubba Wallace (not pictured), waits in the garage area prior to the NASCAR Cup Series GEICO 500 at Talladega Superspeedway on June 22, 2020 in Talladega, Alabama. (Getty Images)

Now here’s the same picture with some important notations. Look at the manual garage door pull-down rope on bay #4. Notice how short it is compared to the adjacent bay #5.

bubba-wallace-noose-hoax-5.jpg

We have a video from November 2019 at Talladega speedway showing the garage door pull-down for bay #4. Many of the garage bay doors have those “noose” looking pull-downs to make it easier to use your hand. Clearest visibility of Bay #4 at 00:53

https://youtu.be/VyL4UoX2Nqc

You can clearly see in the video that Garage Bay door #4 had a hand loop tied into it.

bubba-wallace-noose-hoax-6.jpg

That hand-loop, which could be claimed as a noose if that’s what you are predisposed to be looking for, was there in November of 2019 when the video was taken. That hand loop, possibly misconstrued as a “noose” has been cut-off in the picture taken yesterday.

bubba-wallace-noose-hoax-7.jpg

Here’s a side-by-side comparison: (click image to enlarge)

bubba-wallace-noose-hoax-9.jpg

It wasn’t a noose, it was a hand loop to help make closing the garage door easier; and it wasn’t put there for Bubba Wallace, because it was there in November 2019.

Additionally, in November of 2019 no-one would know what garage bay would be assigned to Bubba Wallace in June of 2020. It’s absolutely ridiculous to see this as targeted hate.

That’s it.

100% proof positive evidence of the situation.

Now, the questions remain:

(1) Was this incident purposefully misconstrued as a “hanging noose” to drum up racial controversy by Bubba Wallace’s NASCAR team?

(2) And was that intentional mistake made exponentially worse, purposefully, by NASCAR going public and orchestrating a ridiculous PR campaign around it?

(3) Were all those involved pulling off a demonstrable hoax in an effort to politicize and capitalize on a controversy? With full forethought and selfish intent?

(4) Or was this some big, stupid, oversensitive misunderstanding?

You decide.

It will be interesting to see how NASCAR responds; but the clarity of the situation is beyond debate. This “noose in a NASCAR garage” story was false. This was not targeted racial hate toward Bubba Wallace; and it wasn’t even a noose in a NASCAR garage.

I can't believe that this could be an explanation, if it was common practice to tie this knot in a garage pull down rope, Bubba would have seen this before. Strange there are no photos of it, everything leaks to the press.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/BREAKING?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#BREAKING</a>: DOJ and FBI announce that there was NOT a noose planted Sunday in Bubba Wallace's garage space at Talladega. Rather, it was a rope that had been there perhaps going back to the fall and not an act of racism against him in reaction to BLM or the Confederate flag <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/NASCAR?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#NASCAR</a></p>— Curtis Houck (@CurtisHouck) <a href="https://twitter.com/CurtisHouck/status/1275539323727855616?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 23, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I feel your pain. I took my girls to get ice cream over the weekend and damned if the cones wrapped in white paper didn't look exactly like miniature klansman hats. I teared up and started to hyperventilate, but was able to compose myself, for the girls, during the whole horrific scene.

The horror! The horror!!

I think the only thing that will make me feel better is stealing stuff and setting businesses on fire. Because, you know, racial justice.

The tweet Steelworth provided stated that fifteen FBI agents were involved in the "investigation."

You realize, of course, that this means fifteen FBI agents had to be pulled off the Russia collusion investigation to look at a garage door rope!!! I bet Trump planned it that way.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/BREAKING?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#BREAKING</a>: DOJ and FBI announce that there was NOT a noose planted Sunday in Bubba Wallace's garage space at Talladega. Rather, it was a rope that had been there perhaps going back to the fall and not an act of racism against him in reaction to BLM or the Confederate flag <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/NASCAR?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#NASCAR</a></p>— Curtis Houck (@CurtisHouck) <a href="https://twitter.com/CurtisHouck/status/1275539323727855616?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 23, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Again, if this was what started all of this, and was a common practice, how was Bubba's crew unaware of this? Strange that no one would say anything.

Again, if this was what started all of this, and was a common practice, how was Bubba's crew unaware of this? Strange that no one would say anything.

They don't want to get labeled a racist. That's why they haven't said anything. Does anyone really believe Wallace never saw the garage rope before? It's in every single garage bay at every single race. How do you not know what it is? But he also knew that nobody would stand up to him or his lie because of the atmosphere we're in now. And he was right. It was an outright lie or he's a moron... It has to be one or the other. But it will go away quietly.

Well, it's official. Thesteelcity was right and so was the article of his I re-posted.

The FBI investigation into the noose came to a close. Their finding: The rope/noose had been in the garage since last fall and was from the garage pull.

"Never let a crisis go to waste" though.

Wow, I noticed that toilet seats ...

5257a65bl020-mainstream-elongated-toilet-seat-3.png

Are AWFULLY "noose-like." The only one who could fail to see the racist underpinnings of the toilet seat is an ogre, since they don't use toilets. Just lawns and shrubbery.

Tim Steelersfan said:

Fine enough and I'm not excusing anyone for anything but was the door pull cut off and the "noose" end put in his car or something like that? Why was it cut off?
That's why I take a wait-and-see attitude with this stuff any more.

Ron, the information available is that the FBI cut it off as part of its 15-person investigation.

A rope for a garage door? 15 FBI agents.

Idiots pulling down public property and causing irreparable damage? Not one goddamn person.

Fine enough and I'm not excusing anyone for anything but was the door pull cut off and the "noose" end put in his car or something like that? Why was it cut off?
That's why I take a wait-and-see attitude with this stuff any more.

What I saw on cable news was the rope (broken) had been in that garage bay for 4 months.

How would you know the way to tie shoes? Floridians wear flip-flops or go barefoot every day of every week.

Even Ogres can get by in that state with no footwear.

for Ogres, it's "cloven hoofwear"

Ron, the information available is that the FBI cut it off as part of its 15-person investigation.

A rope for a garage door? 15 FBI agents.

Idiots pulling down public property and causing irreparable damage? Not one goddamn person.

just the left-wing media giddily applauding all of it.