• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

So you wanted evidence of widespread voter fraud? Here it is.

Got to start someplace. It's either that or we will end up starting over on down the road.

A lot of government needs dissolved. I'd figure at least 60% of it we could do away with. The rest needs scrubbed clean.
How about start by reducing the size of government by 50%

The FBI team that interfered with the election, suppressing the Hunter Biden laptop story, identified.

FBI Team Involved in Censorship of Hunter Biden Laptop Story Identified​

The FBI team that was in communication with Facebook before the social media company censored the original Hunter Biden laptop story has been identified, according to a new court filing.

Meta, Facebook’s parent company, identified the team as the FBI’s Foreign Influence Task Force (FITF), according to an updated complaint entered late on Oct. 6.

Meta named the team after receiving a subpoena in a case alleging the federal government pressured Big Tech firms to censor users.

“Pursuant to the third-party subpoena, Meta has identified the FBI’s FITF, as supervised by Laura Dehmlow, and Elvis Chan as involved in the communications between the FBI and Meta that led to Facebook’s suppression of the Hunter Biden laptop story,” the updated complaint states.

Mark Zuckberg, Meta’s CEO, said in August that Facebook reduced the reach of posts about Hunter Biden’s laptop in response to advice from the FBI.

“The background here is the FBI I think basically came to some folks on our team [and] were like, ‘Hey, just so you know, you should be on high alert. We thought that there was a lot of Russian propaganda in the 2016 election, we have it on notice that basically there’s about to be some kind of dump similar to that, so just be vigilant,'” Zuckerberg said on Joe Rogan’s podcast. He made similar comments before the Senate in 2020.

“One of the threats that the FBI has alerted our company and the public to was the possibility of a hack and leak operation in the days or weeks leading up to this election,” Zuckerberg said then. Those alerts “suggested we be on high alert and sensitivity if a trove of documents appeared that we should view that with suspicion that it might be part of a foreign manipulation attempt,” he added.

The FBI declined to comment on the updated lawsuit, which now names the FBI as a defendant. The bureau said previously that it is routinely in touch with U.S. companies but “cannot ask, or direct, companies to take action on information received.”

2 Officials​

The FITF was established by FBI Director Christopher Wray in 2017 “to identify and counteract malign foreign influence operations targeting the United States,” according to the bureau’s website. Such operations include covert actions by outside governments aimed at influencing the American political scene or discourse, the bureau has said.

Laura Dehmlow is a supervisor of FITF. She has been named as a defendant in the case along with Elvis Chan, a special agent who manages the cyber branch at the FBI’s San Francisco Field Office.

According to new documents produced by the government as part of discovery in the case, Dehmlow briefed the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency’s (CISA) Cybersecurity Advisory Committee on March 1, 2022. Minutes of the meeting show Dehmlow telling members that the FITF actually started in 2016 and has since grown to 80 workers.

Asked about goals for approaching mal-, mis-, and disinformation, Dehmlow said that “we need a media infrastructure that is held accountable; we need to early educate the populace; and that today, critical thinking seems to be a problem currently,” according to the minutes.

Chan, meanwhile, bragged on a recent podcast that the San Francisco office “was very involved in helping to protect the US elections in 2020” by working with private companies and election officials. He also indicated he works closely with CISA Director Jen Easterly, who has been revealed to have taken part in pressuring Big Tech companies to crack down on alleged misinformation.

“We talked with all of these entities I mentioned regularly, at least on a monthly basis. And right before the election, probably on a weekly basis. If they were seeing anything unusual, if we were seeing anything unusual, sharing intelligence with technology companies, with social media companies, so that they could protect their own platforms. That’s where the FBI and the US government can actually help companies,” Chan said.

Plaintiffs in the case said that helping social media companies protect their platforms “includes censorship and suppression of speech at the FBI’s behest.”
Chan also organized meetings with LinkedIn from 2020 through the present, with agendas provided indicating the meetings included going over censoring election-related posts on social media. Chan organized similar meetings with other Big Tech firms, plaintiffs said.
Yeah, this seems like a crime to me. A supposedly sworn federal law enforcement officer not taking action on Federal Felony Crimes. Do we no longer charge people as accessory after the fact or for misprision of felony crimes?

This country has such a love affair with fiddling with elections and voters
ZTCd1jX.jpg

Yeah, this seems like a crime to me. A supposedly sworn federal law enforcement officer not taking action on Federal Felony Crimes. Do we no longer charge people as accessory after the fact or for misprision of felony crimes?
There’s a simple explanation. It’s not a crime when a Democrat does it.

I am of the belief that we no longer have the intelligence or even the will to stop this nonsense. Each day I see another headline even stupider than the stupid headline yesterday.

I noticed what I thought to be the apex a while back.....

Fe8aD7JXEAcvs81.jpg

Then I see another example today, like this.....

IL73E3X.png

And as confirmation, there is the declined education standards populating the inner city schools in our Country.....

7jsoLYe.jpg

fIqFFfB.png

I’m very interested in Tulsi Gabbards next move..
I don’t believe she will join the republicans.. could we be seeing the start of a third viable party that appeals to moderates from both parties?

Stay tuned my friends!

I’m very interested in Tulsi Gabbards next move..
I don’t believe she will join the republicans.. could we be seeing the start of a third viable party that appeals to moderates from both parties?

Stay tuned my friends!
If she does, I only think that hurts Republicans. Democrats would vote for a can of soup if it was on the ticket, you have to look no further than the current occupant of the White House and the very real possibility of Senator Festerman.

Gabbard was about the only Democrat i would have considered voting for. She is not perfect, but better than the alternatives. I really hope Trump pulls back and lets Desantis take the reigns. 4 more yrs of Trump would be like a circus. Trump and his ego would be on a non stop revenge tour and the media would have a field day. Nobody would be focusing on the important stuff. I'm sure DeSantis will fight back, but won't act like a toddler having a temper tantrum

Gabbard was about the only Democrat i would have considered voting for. She is not perfect, but better than the alternatives. I really hope Trump pulls back and lets Desantis take the reigns. 4 more yrs of Trump would be like a circus. Trump and his ego would be on a non stop revenge tour and the media would have a field day. Nobody would be focusing on the important stuff. I'm sure DeSantis will fight back, but won't act like a toddler having a temper tantrum
I don't think a DeSantis presidency would be much different than another Trump tour as far as the Dims go. He is already under attack and it will intensify 10 fold as president...... there just won't be the mean tweets. I think both agendas would be about the same.

And the Dims hate both of them...

6o0cgo.jpg

Yeah, exactly why won't the media cover this? Notice how now, if you question elections, you're an enemy of the state, despite mountains and mountain ranges of evidence of the faults in the voting process and how easily the machines are manipulated?

And they are all 100%, legitimate, not to be questioned, absolutely verifiable, not dead people voting votes.

A 25% difference between machine counts and hand counts. "Elections are Legit!"

Torrance County, NM recently held an audit of their primary election and the results were presented today, showing a 25% difference between machine and hand count results. The problem was with Dominion tabulators, which consistently undercounted republican votes.

1666364067434.png

It's the same issue found in Georgia. All Dominion machines.

Remember, the elections were 100% legit

1666487531098.png

A 25% difference between machine counts and hand counts. "Elections are Legit!"

Torrance County, NM recently held an audit of their primary election and the results were presented today, showing a 25% difference between machine and hand count results. The problem was with Dominion tabulators, which consistently undercounted republican votes.

View attachment 9728

It's the same issue found in Georgia. All Dominion machines.

Yet nothing is done, it gets swept under the carpet and we're all the bad guys.

Stunned. Fetterman, a Democrat, ran a city...and it lies in ruins

200w.webp

The town John Fetterman ran is in ruins​

He was mayor of Braddock for over a decade. People there say it shows

Some excerpts:

Human life was hard to find, and I learned later that “the population of Braddock suffered large drops under [Fetterman’s] mayorship, plummeting 25.9 percent between 2000 and 2010 and an additional 20.3 percent between 2010 and 2020.”
I have truly never seen a more miserable place than Braddock, Pennsylvania. Google Images gives you the general idea, but until you see street after street of utter neglect, garbage, and decrepitude, you can’t get a sense of how bad it really is.
Other locals I spoke to said they had no idea what Fetterman did while he was mayor, and all of them expressed disappointment that he never brought in a YMCA or other place for the town youth to go to after school or while their parents were working.
Fetterman’s failures in Braddock are well-documented. It was a struggling town with not much going on when he got there, but by all accounts, he didn’t do much to help anyone but himself over more than a dozen years in office. In fact, it seems he somehow managed to make things worse, because by failing to follow through on his promises, he broke the spirit of the Braddock people and incited the anger of those who were initially motivated to vote for a candidate who offered hope.
Even voters who were initially captivated must realize Fetterman isn’t capable of doing the work that matters, such as fixing the economy (he lived on his parents’ dime until he was forty-nine) and keeping communities safe.

The democrats run some real dumpster fire candidates. It's like a contest to see how many horrific people they can get into office.

I fully expect some trans pedo **** tard who also has sex with animals to be their next leading guy.

Biden is going to have the crown until then. That turd is so stale, if you tried to polish it, it would turn to dust.

The democrats run some real dumpster fire candidates. It's like a contest to see how many horrific people they can get into office.

I fully expect some trans pedo **** tard who also has sex with animals to be their next leading guy.

Biden is going to have the crown until then. That turd is so stale, if you tried to polish it, it would turn to dust.
I think they figure that as long as their people are counting the votes everything is fine.

JAWDROPPING FRAUD — Systemic Ballot Harvesting in Orlando Black Neighborhood​

Cynthia Harris former Orange County Commission candidate

Florida’s new Office of Election Crimes and Security (OECS) has collected enough evidence of systemic ballot harvesting in the Orlando area to recommend state law enforcement open a full criminal investigation.

Ballot harvesting is illegal in Florida.

Just The News reports that the OECS investigation was launched after Cynthia Harris, a former candidate for Orange County Commissioner, filed a sworn affidavit with the Florida Secretary of State’s office. In her affidavit, Harris described a long-standing, systemic ballot-harvesting operation in the Orlando area.

“So what happens is, in our community, when absentee ballots are mailed, you, the candidate, or any political party can find out when the absentee ballots are mailed and to whom. What happens is these ballot harvesters, they know which batch has gone out, they go to the door and they ask you for your absentee ballot,” said Harris. “Well, in communities that don’t look like me [aka white communities], no one does this,” noted Harris, who is black. “But in our community, it’s kind of like an accepted practice that the man is coming by to pick up my absentee ballot, or the lady is coming to pick up my absentee ballot.”

Just The News reports that Harris “even recorded a ballot broker coming to her home in 2017 to collect her ballot, and obtained the script that harvester was given by her bosses to make the pitch for a voter to turn over their ballot.”

Harris, a Democrat, alleges that the entire operation is funded by progressive organizations:

[Harris] filed a sworn affidavit in late August with the Secretary of State’s office alleging that illegal operations to collect third-party ballots have been going on for years in the Orlando area where voting activists are paid $10 for each ballot they collect.

She described an intricate system funded by liberal leaning organizations that dispatch ballot brokers into black communities to pressure voters to turn over their ballots. The $10 fee per ballot is divvied up among the parties who help complete the harvesting.

Nothing at all to see here. Just 250K ballots in one state alone sent to people with unverified ID.

They don't care. When you can get away with it, you can do whatever.

And they do. You question them you're suddenly labeled a threat to democracy.

I saw pedo Pete spewing off this **** when he was yapping about political violence . Which was ******* hilarious coming from the leader of a very violent party.

The future looks completely ****** at the going rate of no accountability for criminal actions.

Fractal could change the game where Dems cheat with dead voters and the like. GREAT read.

Fractal could change the game where Dems cheat with dead voters and the like. GREAT read.

I’ve read stuff on that before… like Ive said before, there is a perfectly fine system that could be installed thats almost entirely unfixable, completely auditable, and instantaneous… this method of purging voter roles could be incorporated and it should be way more effective than the old methodology