• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

So you wanted evidence of widespread voter fraud? Here it is.

Multiple booster shots.

You get the most votes in the history of the entire country while never campaigning. You get censorship. You get Hunters laptop being kept under wraps by the FBI.

You get a guy who's braindead and corrupted to the core after 50 years of deep swamp donkey diving.

NOT
AN
OPINION
ARTICLE

Flogtard, you moron.

Firstly, the article is a survey of an article from the Washington Post and it supposes to "find" that some corporate entity was hired by Trump's team to find out about election irregularities. Proof of nothing, except journalists re-writing the same story for messaging reasons.

Secondly, most contracts around such things would necessarily include confidentiality clauses about the work, so it either breaking confidentiality or hearsay. Neither of those is "proof" of anything, except strained relationships.

Thirdly, because of the above, the lack of attribution to real source, on the record, squares this a political opinion piece masquerading as informative. Zona summarized this well, and you got all caps and "Huffy" about.

Did you clutch your pearls while pounding out those ALL CAPS?

Flogtard, you moron.

Firstly, the article is a survey of an article from the Washington Post and it supposes to "find" that some corporate entity was hired by Trump's team to find out about election irregularities. Proof of nothing, except journalists re-writing the same story for messaging reasons.

Secondly, most contracts around such things would necessarily include confidentiality clauses about the work, so it either breaking confidentiality or hearsay. Neither of those is "proof" of anything, except strained relationships.

Thirdly, because of the above, the lack of attribution to real source, on the record, squares this a political opinion piece masquerading as informative. Zona summarized this well, and you got all caps and "Huffy" about.

f7FdEdG.jpg
Hence, Huffpost :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Flogtard, you moron.

Right. If they had found voter fraud, there was a clause to keep that confidential. That’s what Trump wanted. 👍🏼

Something that is quite interesting is that they call the use of cellphone tracking data to trace the Idaho Coed Killer "Brilliant detective work" but when it was used to track the ballot harvesters by 2000 Mules it was derided.

Something that is quite interesting is that they call the use of cellphone tracking data to trace the Idaho Coed Killer "Brilliant detective work" but when it was used to track the ballot harvesters by 2000 Mules it was derided.
You aren't supposed to notice that.

Flogtard, you moron.

200w.webp

The joke is that any of this is in a "court filing". You do know that Fox is owned by the same people as all the others. Right? Its just that we are smart enough to take it all with a grain of salt. Plus I still havent forgiven Fox for canceling Fire Fly.😊
A court filing including text messages and deposition statements.

Grain of salt? So you’re admitting the election fraud claims were bullshit?

A court filing including text messages and deposition statements.

Grain of salt? So you’re admitting the election fraud claims were bullshit?
Are you dyslexic? Why do you get everything backwards?

Flogmanbun you ignorant slut....

Fox lawyers have already released a statement denouncing the statements that were "cherry picked from larger context".
Now thats funny

Flogmanbun you ignorant slut....

Fox lawyers have already released a statement denouncing the statements that were "cherry picked from larger context".
Oh, well if that’s what the Fox lawyers say…

“Larger context”? You mean like Powell’s “whole narrative” that Hannity said he didn’t believe?

Some damn fine cherries they picked! Can’t feed them to the sheep though. Carry on.

Oh, well if that’s what the Fox lawyers say…

“Larger context”? You mean like Powell’s “whole narrative” that Hannity said he didn’t believe?

Some damn fine cherries they picked! Can’t feed them to the sheep though. Carry on.

So your argument is that since Sydney Powell is a loon and believed the 2020 election was rife with fraud, the fraud allegations must not be true.

You do get that's not how logic works, right? If I go to the nuthouse and find a loon who believes the jab works, does that prove the jab DOESN'T work? If I ask one of the nuthouse contingent if the moon landing is real and he says "yes," that DOESN'T prove the moon landing is fake.

Your line of argument is the logical fallacy known as "guilt by association."

Guilt by Association Fallacy​

A guilt by association fallacy occurs when someone connects an opponent to a demonized group of people or to a bad person in order to discredit his or her argument. The idea is that the person is “guilty” by simply being similar to this “bad” group and, therefore, should not be listened to about anything.

Get it? If not, have a 3rd 2nd 1st grader explain it to you.

So your argument is that since Sydney Powell is a loon and believed the 2020 election was rife with fraud, the fraud allegations must not be true.

You do get that's not how logic works, right? If I go to the nuthouse and find a loon who believes the jab works, does that prove the jab DOESN'T work? If I ask one of the nuthouse contingent if the moon landing is real and he says "yes," that DOESN'T prove the moon landing is fake.

Your line of argument is the logical fallacy known as "guilt by association."

Get it? If not, have a 3rd 2nd 1st grader explain it to you.
😂 nice try! As if Powell was alone. As if she was being called out publicly by Trump supporters.

I believe the fraud allegations aren’t true because they’re baseless as evidenced by over 50 dismissed lawsuits.

No way you were a lawyer, no way.

😂 nice try! As if Powell was alone. As if she was being called out publicly by Trump supporters.

I believe the fraud allegations aren’t true because they’re baseless as evidenced by over 50 dismissed lawsuits.

No way you were a lawyer, no way.

No, you imbecile, I accurately stated your argument. "Powell is nuts, look what Fox said, so the election fraud claims are nuts as well." Guilt by Assocation fallacy.

Why don't you go through those supposed "50 dismissed lawsuits" and explain how and why each was dismissed. You are not just stupid, you are criminally dumb, repeating some bullshit from Media Matters without examining if what you claim is true (it's not).

Don't be angry I embarrassed you yet again, you blithering dimwit. You should be used to it by now.

No, you imbecile, I accurately stated your argument. "Powell is nuts, look what Fox said, so the election fraud claims are nuts as well." Guilt by Assocation fallacy.

Why don't you go through those supposed "50 dismissed lawsuits" and explain how and why each was dismissed. You are not just stupid, you are criminally dumb, repeating some bullshit from Media Matters without examining if what you claim is true (it's not).

Don't be angry I embarrassed you yet again, you blithering dimwit. You should be used to it by now.
Temper tantrum!

You don’t make me angry, you amuse me.

The lawsuits were dismissed for the same reason Raffensperger dismissed Trumps request to come up with 11,780 votes. They were baseless.

Temper tantrum!

You don’t make me angry, you amuse me.

The lawsuits were dismissed for the same reason Raffensperger dismissed Trumps request to come up with 11,780 votes. They were baseless.

Go ahead and link to the court rulings on those "50 lawsuits dismissed." See how many were resolved based on actual evidence (hint - extraordinarily few). How many evidentiary hearings lacked evidence of actual, demonstrable fraud? (Hint - none. The rare cases where the judges took evidence showed demonstrable fraud.) How many did hearings where the judge took evidence did the judge punt by ruling, "Okay, fraud but not enough to overturn the outcome?" (Hint - all of the matters where the judge took evidence.)

Floggy Manbun Booster Shortbus - here for entertainment purposes only. Please don't try this at home. Floggy Manbun is a professional abuse recipient.

Go ahead and link to the court rulings on those "50 lawsuits dismissed." See how many were resolved based on actual evidence (hint - extraordinarily few). How many evidentiary hearings lacked evidence of actual, demonstrable fraud? (Hint - none. The rare cases where the judges took evidence showed demonstrable fraud.) How many did hearings where the judge took evidence did the judge punt by ruling, "Okay, fraud but not enough to overturn the outcome?" (Hint - all of the matters where the judge took evidence.)

Floggy Manbun Booster Shortbus - here for entertainment purposes only. Please don't try this at home. Floggy Manbun is a professional abuse recipient.
So you didn’t care about widespread voter fraud and overturning an election, you wanted people like this arrested? 👍🏼