• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

So you wanted evidence of widespread voter fraud? Here it is.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
7cxhha.jpg

IndySteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone still believe that Pedo Joe got 81 Million votes? Do you still believe in Santa and the Easter bunny too?

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone still believe that Pedo Joe got 81 Million votes? Do you still believe in Santa and the Easter bunny too?
The question isn't whether he got 81 million votes or not, because he did. The question is did 81 million people actually vote for him.

xjx

Reaction score
Easter is on its way. The easter bunny will be in the white house leading and guiding Joe just like last year.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
The question isn't whether he got 81 million votes or not, because he did. The question is did 81 million people actually vote for him.

Well considering the treasonous **** they pulled on Trump before he won the presidency the first time, which lasted his entire term. I'm fairly certain I know the answer. The covid emergency gave the perfect opportunity to do
nefarious things.

The federal government we have installed is really ****** up. In fact it's the most screwball thing I've ever seen. A clown show of freaks and perverts.

I could view it differently if our government had any integrity whatsoever,but their actions speak clearly that the end justifies the means.

xjx

Reaction score
Lori Lightfoot is now available to join Bidens cabinet alongside that other intellectual Keisha Lance Bottoms.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Lori Lightfoot is now available to join Bidens cabinet alongside that other intellectual Keisha Lance Bottoms.

She's a shoe in for that **** show.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
Along the same lines...With all the blank VCR tapes they used to sell I guess none were used to copy movies as i never heard of anyone getting busted so I guess that big FBI warning was no doubt enough to scare everyone off.

Last edited:

Iron95

Contributor
Reaction score
Along the same lines...With all the blank VCR tapes they used to sell I guess none were used to copy movies as i never heard of anyone getting busted so I guess that big FBI warning was no doubt enough to scare everyone off.
When I was a kid, I ripped off my mattress tag just to see if the cops would come. They didnt.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
81 million votes, yes, 81 million voters, not so much.
I'm pretty sure he got 81 million votes. I'm just not sure they were cast by 81 million voters. I so much want to have faith in the system, but when you look at all the things that our government is involved in that are coming to light, how crooked and in some cases evil, it is beyond the pale, some of this stuff. They lie to our faces about damn near everything. They have been for quite some time. How can a person trust anything they say, much less elections? If they'll lie and cheat for personal gain, for money, for power, they'll steal an election. Makes you wonder when the last legitimate election was.

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score
Im still waiting for perjury trials to begin for the people who swore affidavits about ballots being manufactured and outright cheating in the counts. But those trials would require the evidence actually be reviewed. Funny how that works innit?

diver

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure he got 81 million votes. I'm just not sure they were cast by 81 million voters. I so much want to have faith in the system, but when you look at all the things that our government is involved in that are coming to light, how crooked and in some cases evil, it is beyond the pale, some of this stuff. They lie to our faces about damn near everything. They have been for quite some time. How can a person trust anything they say, much less elections? If they'll lie and cheat for personal gain, for money, for power, they'll steal an election. Makes you wonder when the last legitimate election was.
It does. Wasn't the election of John Quincey Adams in 1824 over Andrew Jackson somewhat fishy? I remember reading about that but can't remember the details. Point is it didn't take long.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
I would suspect never, but they're on steroids now.
They're certainly on steroids when you have federal agencies colluding with media. The tabulation of genuine legitimate legal voters is a HUGE ******* problem.The criminals in certain districts who supervise and orchestrate that **** have ruined all trust in the process because they've been caught and exposed.

Yet nobody goes to jail. Ever.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Im still waiting for perjury trials to begin for the people who swore affidavits about ballots being manufactured and outright cheating in the counts. But those trials would require the evidence actually be reviewed. Funny how that works innit?

"I consider it completely unimportant who in the party will vote, or how; but what is extraordinarily important is this—who will count the votes, and how."

-Joseph Stalin

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score