• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

So you wanted evidence of widespread voter fraud? Here it is.

We saw with our own eyes what was happening the whole time leading up to and on election night. When everybody in power & the propaganda mouthpiece has to tell us it was the "most secure election in history", something's amiss. It's great that another private citizen took it upon himself to help expose it, but when our own government not only fails to do anything, but also engineers it to happen, we're screwed. As Ogre said, until a mass uprising of the people starts (I don't know what else can be done), we have to suck on it.
The sad thing is our government doesn’t give a rats *** about us. We’re just worker bees keeping the hive running for them.

They keep us distracted with entertainment and keeping up with the jones’ all the while they hoard and step all over us. **** them.

bcfnYml.gif
******* crooks

******* crooks
Pieces of **** gangsters who can do whatever they want because they're above all laws.

Politicians truly are the lowest life form. The career ones are corrupted to the core. They're like a pair of underwear worn for 10 years never washing or changing.

That’s crusty
Pieces of **** gangsters who can do whatever they want because they're above all laws.

Politicians truly are the lowest life form. The career ones are corrupted to the core. They're like a pair of underwear worn for 10 years never washing or changing.
That’s crusty

I understand that there were thousands of mail-in ballots in the PA primary yesterday that were illegible and subject to verifying by hand.

What could possibly go wrong?

I understand that there were thousands of mail-in ballots in the PA primary yesterday that were illegible and subject to verifying by hand.

What could possibly go wrong?
If you can’t vote in person but for the elderly, then sorry no vote for you.

Hmmm....so NOW they admit that Dominion is an unsafe way to vote. Why? Setting up for a nefarious mid-term move?

Hmmm....so NOW they admit that Dominion is an unsafe way to vote. Why? Setting up for a nefarious mid-term move?

So, the software is vulnerable to hacking, but no hacking has ever occurred, got it.

Obviously, all ballots should be mailed in, counted by hand, at 3AM, behind locked doors with the windows blacked out.

Here we is why I don’t really think I care about this as much as I should these days… because Ive been bitching about the issues that make elections so malleable since 95… and when they do try to fix something they half *** it and leave obvious holes open cause both sides exploit it and Republican and Democrats hierarchy care less about the other party winning than a third party ever getting too much of a foothold, so they leave these avenues open

Trump and tge republicans had a lot of control and opted to do nothing to shore things up but then bitched after the fact… they cheated in 16… catching them in Florida and PA is how he won initially… its not like tgey were oblivious to the issues… they just didn’t care to fix it