• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

So you wanted evidence of widespread voter fraud? Here it is.

The reality? They should be dropping all charges against capital protestors,all convictions, release all political prisoners , pay restitution and expunge all records.

Yes our current government is illegitimate. Most of us have known that for a long time.

I don't even know at this point how we can clean these people out.

In just four adjacent counties surrounding Atlanta in 2020, 400,000 more voters than ever before showed up to vote for president. This is close to the entire population of the city Atlanta itself which in 2019 had 488,000 people.

This is from the county level data as presented by the State of Georgia.–>comment image

Typical registered non-voters representing nearly the entire population of Atlanta is extremely unusual. This shows itself in that other Georgia counties with the exact same election laws did not experience ANY of this unrealistic increase in voters.

What really drives this home is that those 400,000 typical non-voters went 100 percent to Joe Biden even though these counties are 40 percent conservative. NOT EVEN 1 PERCENT WENT TO TRUMP. Ballot samplings for only one of two candidates is statistically not possible.

In ballot harvesting, you don’t know how the person voted you simply pick up the ballot. This results in a split vote which is NOT what we see in Atlanta area.

Of course.

But 81 million votes baby!

iu

When it gets to that people will revolt against those in charge. Not against each other.

Antifa and the far right are an inaccurate representation of America. Those two are extremist groups are the try real hard stereotype of what the media wants to push
Antifa can be defined, as they have members, supporters, etc. Can you do this for the "far right"?

I fear you may be echoing the wonderful media here.

Last edited:
Antifa can be defined, as they have members, supporters, etc. Can you do this for the "far right"?

I fear you may be echoing the wonderful media here.
It goes both ways. The media created stereotypes to lure people into choosing a side

It goes both ways. The media created stereotypes to lure people into choosing a side

My side is probably defined as using critical thinking, protecting the Constitution & 2nd amendment, limiting government overreach and promoting capitalism and free speech.

The media didn't lure me into to thinking this way.

Right, but the situation might be that the "far right" is so ill defined that the media uses it to push their agenda some. Antifa, being clearly defined, cannot be manipulated so well. Just be cautious.

My side is probably defined as using critical thinking, protecting the Constitution & 2nd amendment, limiting government overreach and promoting capitalism and free speech.

The media didn't lure me into to thinking this way.
You may not think that way but the media strategizes to make others feel a certain way in turn they choose a side

Right, but the situation might be that the "far right" is so ill defined that the media uses it to push their agenda some. Antifa, being clearly defined, cannot be manipulated so well. Just be cautious.
Antifa is nothing more than a bunch of 90lb college hipsters. They are not a threat.

The people in office are split democrat/republican. So most bills are disagreements.

Aside, at the societal level. The obsession with liberals or the “alt” right has never made any sense to me. Unless the government has full control I’m going to enjoy life and stop living in fear.

You may not think that way but the media strategizes to make others feel a certain way in turn they choose a side

Oh I have no doubt. Just look at the first quote in my signature. I'm just saying it doesn't apply to all, thank god.

Antifa is nothing more than a bunch of 90lb college hipsters. They are not a threat.

Antifa and BLM are responsible for billions of dollars in property damage to small businesses, federal buildings etc. and lives being ruined. There were other people or sects as well I'm sure, but they were the main culprits IMO. They may be scrawny hipsters, but they're doing the bidding of the people in power who want to destroy the middle class of this country. Ever notice how they'd magically have bricks, pallets and other things on the sides of city blocks to help them do their damage?

Antifa and BLM are responsible for billions of dollars in property damage to small businesses, federal buildings etc. and lives being ruined. There were other people or sects as well I'm sure, but they were the main culprits IMO. They may be scrawny hipsters, but they're doing the bidding of the people in power who want to destroy the middle class of this country. Ever notice how they'd magically have bricks, pallets and other things on the sides of city blocks to help them do their damage?
Now that I’ll agree with you, in that rich people in power want to keep people poor.

Now I don’t know if they bring those bricks or whatever with them. Yes I know the conspiracy theories and Soros, but I also think these antifa, BLM are logistically aware of what they try to achieve.

Wow. Good read.

Pennsylvania: Compelling Evidence Shows Blue Counties Scored Grants In 2020 Election​

Compelling and factually sourced testimony in Pennsylvania from investigative reporter Todd Shepherd on April 5 in front of the Pennsylvania State Government Affairs Committee seems to have provided the state legislature with the evidence needed to pass two important election integrity bills, one concerning allegedly “politically biased” private grants to fund election administration and the other to prevent drop boxes from being used in future elections in the state. Shepherd reports for Broad + Liberty and has won numerous awards for his journalism. His full presentation is captured below:

Shepherd Investigation: Web of Activists Influenced the PA Election​

Shepherd’s investigation reveals that the Center for Tech and Civic Life (CTCL) grants and the Center for Secure and Modern Elections (CSME) played a significant role in the state’s elections at the county level. While he refrained from declaring that the election was “somehow stolen from Donald Trump,” he made it crystal clear that the Get Out The Vote (GOTV) effort in the election did not serve all Pennsylvania counties and/or voters equally, a violation of equal protection clause. Instead, the GOTV efforts seem to have consistently served “select county election offices,” a pattern of behavior that has now been proven in multiple states. His reporting was informed by “on-the-record responses from elected officials…about a dozen right-to-know law requests” and emails.

Shepherd’s opening statement summarizes the scheme well.

“’Get out the vote’” efforts are as old as American elections and are a natural part of our political DNA,” said Shepherd.

“However, what we’re examining today is if these election grants were really running a GOTV effort by coordinating with select county election offices, running GOTV efforts by using private money given to some election offices but not all — and that’s a completely different animal.”

“The grants awarded were heavily biased towards Democratic-voting counties; that agents of the Governor’s office and Secretary of State’s office appeared to have had a hand in creating that imbalance; that paid political consultants with partisan interests became involved, raising considerable ethical questions; and that some government actors involved with these grants knew about some of the political bias involved, but did not care, or — in one instance I will show you — told the public something very different than what they were saying behind closed doors.”

“But another player, the Center for Secure and Modern Elections, plays a significant role.”

With PowerPoint slides, Shepherd’s 26-minute presentation demonstrates what is now becoming widely known in many states, not just Pennsylvania. In the case of Pennsylvania, as per Shepherd, left-leaning organizations “coordinated with local election officials and Democrat Gov. Tom Wolf’s office to lobby five blue counties to apply for these private grants,” as was also reported by The Federalist journalist Margot Cleveland.

Shepherd says he found “a tremendous amount of circumstantial evidence” to indicate that grants went overwhelmingly to blue counties. Not only that, CTCL and CSME relied on “other actors—such as paid political consultants and nonprofits” to do their dirty work. He discusses numerous organizations, consultants, and strategists who worked “to help win this swing state,” quoting Kevin Mack, Lead Strategist for The Voter Project.....

[READ MORE IN THE ARTICLE]

The people in office are split democrat/republican. So most bills are disagreements.

Aside, at the societal level. The obsession with liberals or the “alt” right has never made any sense to me. Unless the government has full control I’m going to enjoy life and stop living in fear.
90lbs hipsters that did billions of dollars in damages killed over 30 people and injured hundreds. They are totally willing to resort to violence and utterly willing to murder and maim their political opponents. The DNC fully supports them as evidenced by prominent democrats bailing hundreds of BLM/AntiFa rioters out of jail and democrat prosecutors simply dropping the charges against them. In fact this is why the Democrats push for gun control so hard, the do not want you to have the capacity to fight back against their Bolshevik Brute Squads. Remember Fidel Castro and Che' Guevara started out as "90 lbs hipsters" and became murderous revolutionaries that killed tens of thousands of people and enslaved millions.

90lbs hipsters that did billions of dollars in damages killed over 30 people and injured hundreds. They are totally willing to resort to violence and utterly willing to murder and maim their political opponents. The DNC fully supports them as evidenced by prominent democrats bailing hundreds of BLM/AntiFa rioters out of jail and democrat prosecutors simply dropping the charges against them. In fact this is why the Democrats push for gun control so hard, the do not want you to have the capacity to fight back against their Bolshevik Brute Squads. Remember Fidel Castro and Che' Guevara started out as "90 lbs hipsters" and became murderous revolutionaries that killed tens of thousands of people and enslaved millions.
Castro and che had military power backing them up. Our military wouldn’t be quick to turn on it’s own citizens. Those countries are night and day difference between us.

Liberals turn into an afterthought at a certain age. They essentially turn into part timers or unemployed as their political street tactics pass their prime.

The democrats can push whatever they try. No party will ever get complete control as disagreements within the house take precedence.

Castro and che had military power backing them up. Our military wouldn’t be quick to turn on it’s own citizens. Those countries are night and day difference between us.

Liberals turn into an afterthought at a certain age. They essentially turn into part timers or unemployed as their political street tactics pass their prime.

The democrats can push whatever they try. No party will ever get complete control as disagreements within the house take precedence.
Yeah they organized a bunch of other "90 LBS hipsters" into a guerilla army.

Yeah they organized a bunch of other "90 LBS hipsters" into a guerilla army.
Get real, a guerilla army is not going to happen in the US. Stop living in fear of the hipster kids.

There are way too many intangibles to successfully pull off a guerilla army in this country. 1. Large cities have a mix of people who differ in political and social ideology. There’s also this thing called gangs who kill their own for wearing the wrong color. There will be in fighting to begin with.

The liberal left is on the bottom of the food chain for all I care.

What really drives this home is that those 400,000 typical non-voters went 100 percent to Joe Biden even though these counties are 40 percent conservative. NOT EVEN 1 PERCENT WENT TO TRUMP. Ballot samplings for only one of two candidates is statistically not possible.
The other thing I would like to know is what percentage of the ballots had votes for Xiden only and no votes for the down ballot candidates like state rep, school board, town council, etc.
Every single little dinky precinct's ballot would have different candidates for town council, constable, (usually) the school board. Unless GA and other states still have a straight-ticket voting. At least PA did away with that so you have to go through the time and trouble to vote for every candidate.

The military they are grooming now, I wouldn't be too sure about that.

One thing's for sure Charlottesville's police didn't take their guns away in a gun free zone after the circus in 2017 when Antifa came in to protect the citizenry.

That was all one big staged circus though to get Northam elected and provide fodder against Trump.

The other thing I would like to know is what percentage of the ballots had votes for Xiden only and no votes for the down ballot candidates like state rep, school board, town council, etc.
Every single little dinky precinct's ballot would have different candidates for town council, constable, (usually) the school board. Unless GA and other states still have a straight-ticket voting. At least PA did away with that so you have to go through the time and trouble to vote for every candidate.
According to the link provided by Stewey, PA had a sample of 98,000 ballots with no one buy Dementia Boy checked off.

The military they are grooming now, I wouldn't be too sure about that.

One thing's for sure Charlottesville's police didn't take their guns away in a gun free zone after the circus in 2017 when Antifa came in to protect the citizenry.

That was all one big staged circus though to get Northam elected and provide fodder against Trump.
The military won’t turn their back on it’s citizens. Citizens are friends and family. Much like anybody there are bad apples. However running a guerilla army just isn’t as easy here. Partly because there are disagreements even amongst similar groups of people. Gangs are an example. You see black on black, hispanic on hispanic crime. We kill our own before we’re even a threat to suburbia. Suburbia just seems to draw in national headlines when it does happen.

Anytime there are large gatherings with a media circus to follow. There is going to be propaganda intentions. It’s up for said individual to interpret the information.

I live in a very dangerous area of my city. Anytime I see antifa this or proud boys that. They all look like spoiled little brats gaining their 15 minutes of political fame. Looking edgy for the high schoolers and college kids. That **** would get shut down in Albuquerque. The gangs here would waste both groups. What’s worse is antifa has painted a picture that every minority is liberal. Do you know what it’s like being stereotyped now anywhere you go? After the whole antifa, proud boys q anon ****, anytime I go anywhere to shop or eat where I’m in a “less white” part. People look at me suspicious. I used to shrug it off, but I see why some black people feel the way they do. This past year has been a drag cause people assume I’m a gang banger, liberal etc.

Politics are ******* dumb and have ruined relations moving forward. The very principles I follow and this society will look down on that if you look different