• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Society is reaching a new low nearly every day

China outlaws kids I think. Maybe we should follow suit. Outlaw kids, especially with handguns

Circa 1970's....My mother used to pack our school lunches everyday...
Circa 2020's....Now it seems the only things mothers pack for their kids are loaded hand guns...

Public service message: Loaded handgun, don't leave home without it.

Anyone who lets their 6 year old get their hands on a gun belongs in jail. Anyone whose 6 year old already knows how to aim and fire a gun should not be allowed to have custody of any children ever.
Absolutely the parents fault 100%. You know I was off hunting with my father at 6 years old. I wasn't shooting or armed. I had my first air rifle at 10. When I went for my hunters safety course at 11, I shot my first .45 hand gun when 2 off duty police officers instructed me. I was off in the woods hunting by myself at 12 years old.

It's all in how you're taught and being responsible.

Society is ******.

Anyone who lets their 6 year old get their hands on a gun belongs in jail. Anyone whose 6 year old already knows how to aim and fire a gun should not be allowed to have custody of any children ever.
I happen to agree the first part, the second part only partly. We as children were taught from a very early age about Guns and that they we no to be touched for any reason. I can remember going with my grandfather, father, uncles and cousins on hunting trips at 5-6 years of age. Took hunters safety at 12 because it was required, but had already hunted coyotes, gophers and a wolf by that time. We even used to have rifles in our trucks in the school parking lot, because we would go hunting at lunch and after school. It is all about how you are raised, not about a “boogieman gun”. Parts of this country are still responsible people, maybe the rest should follow our examples.

I happen to agree the first part, the second part only partly. We as children were taught from a very early age about Guns and that they we no to be touched for any reason. I can remember going with my grandfather, father, uncles and cousins on hunting trips at 5-6 years of age. Took hunters safety at 12 because it was required, but had already hunted coyotes, gophers and a wolf by that time. We even used to have rifles in our trucks in the school parking lot, because we would go hunting at lunch and after school. It is all about how you are raised, not about a “boogieman gun”. Parts of this country are still responsible people, maybe the rest should follow our examples.
I was on my high school rifle team and carried on the school bus.

Yeah no.
Every child in my family is taught to shoot and can aim and fire a weapon by six. That aint the issue. The issue is parents need to teach their kids right from wrong and supervise them. I will bet this is the child of a single mother from the projects.

Virginia…. This seems to happen a lot in that state.

Parents need to be charged

Single mothers are everywhere. Section 8 housing is everywhere and anywhere.

The results of our societal decisons are playing out daily on the morning news. Grieving mothers wondering where their sons went wrong.

The results of our societal decisons are playing out daily on the morning news
Not to stray too far but in response to "Society is reaching a new low nearly every day " , I gagged when I saw this headline.

Sometimes I just shake my head and wonder if I have indeed been teleported into the twilight zone. Now criminals are being given awards for their crimes, by the recipient of their dastardly deeds, no less. Unbelievable !

Notorious election worker in Georgia awarded Presidential Citizens Medal at White House​

The Georgia election worker who was caught on video engaging in what critics say was highly suspicious activity on election night 2020, was awarded the Presidential Citizens Medal at the White House on Friday.
Ruby Freeman was honored by the person who those who dispute the 2020 election say was the main beneficiary of her actions, Joe Biden. Freeman, her supervisor daughter Shaye Moss, and ten other individuals were also honored.
Biden reportedly won Georgia by less than 11,900 votes. Election investigators estimated at the time that the late night ballot scans added between 20,000 to 40,000 to the overall vote totals. That activity included election workers apparently re-scanning absentee ballots and having improper access to voting computers via USB ports.
At first she thought that they had been caught, got VERY nervous, and wanted to “spill the beans” on everyone. Then the SOS, GBI, FBI, calmed her down, helped CLEAN her social media, took her away (for two months!). Among other things, Freeman disclosed that she had met with representatives from the Georgia Secretary of State’s office, Georgia Bureau of Investigation, Federal Bureau of Investigation, and the Department of Justice in an apparent attempt to blow the whistle on the sketchy election-night activity at State Farm arena. SHE THEN CHANGED HER STORY!
https://www.worldtribune.com/notori...d-presidential-citizens-medal-at-white-house/

In retrospect, I guess it could get more bizarre........... but then, maybe not.

rsk788o.jpg

MsS0bsV.gif

325137961_489673206712120_4532284575629810209_n.jpg
Give me some time with this ****

Alysia confessed that on Dec. 25, 2022, around midnight that night, Ivon beat [Athena] and held her by her arms, [Athena] was not moving and her eyes were barely open," Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation (OSBI) Special Agent Brenna Alvarez wrote in a probable cause affidavit filed in Caddo County. "He then laid her on the ground and punched her chest at least more three times after that. [Athena] never moved after that."

Alysia confessed that on Dec. 25, 2022, around midnight that night, Ivon beat [Athena] and held her by her arms, [Athena] was not moving and her eyes were barely open," Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation (OSBI) Special Agent Brenna Alvarez wrote in a probable cause affidavit filed in Caddo County. "He then laid her on the ground and punched her chest at least more three times after that. [Athena] never moved after that."

What a ******* scumbag. Who hits a kid? That’s just sad. Stories like this piss me off

I know we have laws against cruel and unusual punishment, but when it comes to the abuse,rape,sex trafficking and murder of children, I'd make the punishment so horrific that the thought of your impending death would terrify you.

If you can harm the pure and innocent in that manner then you just have no place in this world.

Last edited: