• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Some raven shade, O'Canada shine, & Roethlesberger to coaching..................

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Odd that Ben isn't coaching his kids.

I don’t know ab out that.

When My kids were growing up I coached my son in soccer and I never heard the end of bitching from parents (I never favored my son).

I waited till both kids were out of U10 and then coached soccer again and had no issues.

So maybe he is looking at it in that perspective.

Salute the nation

I hope like a Dickens that O’Canada isn’t the cause or holds this team back.

The article refers to letting him (Matt) cook in reference to the explosive offense of late. I hope like hell he gets to ”cook” and if not in explosive offense, and he holds this team back,……… well then he can cook in hellA fire.

Salute the nation

I still think Canada’s O problems stem from Cool Shades directions.

I don’t know if we will ever get the full disclosure on this. A Head Coach is responsible for all product so there is that.

I do think Shades holds his Coordinators back Due to philosophy and the degree of ability hired.

Cowher hired well and let them do their jobs, while overseeing them.

Salute the nation

If Canada holds this offense back this season and the Steelers underwhelm again, then it’s time to clean house with this coaching staff from Tomlin on down. I hope not and I’m pulling hard for him to succeed but we’ll see.
And they better do something with Andy next off season. He’s going to get offers to be some teams GM and I don’t want to lose him.
I’d like to see Andy promoted to our GM and promote Omar to like VP of Player Personnel. I like Omar’s boldness and not afraid to always try to improve the team but trust me, it’s Andy that knows how to build a team. Don’t lose him Art!