• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Sources: Steelers' Kenny Pickett Now Has Chance To Play Sunday Against Ravens

SteelerNation.com News

Forefather
Admin
Reaction score
On Sunday, the Pittsburgh Steelers received a huge scare as starting quarterback Kenny Pickett was sacked and immediately reached for his knee. Pickett remained down on the turf at NRG Stadium in Houston for a few minutes before he was helped off the field. He was quickly ruled out for the remainder of the game after walking to the locker room for further evaluation.

READ MORE

If I am Tomlin, i split time tomorrow between mitch and Rudolph at 1st team QB and make the rats prepare for all three the rest of the week lol

I definitely don’t play a sub 100 % pickett vs tge Rats tge week before tge Zbye

That’s good news! Probably best to rest Kenny this week and bring him back for the Rams game after the bye.

Kenny's injury was similar to Roberto's Duran's "No Mas" injury..

His knee was not what removed him from the game Sunday..

If I am Tomlin, i split time tomorrow between mitch and Rudolph at 1st team QB and make the rats prepare for all three the rest of the week lol

I definitely don’t play a sub 100 % pickett vs tge Rats tge week before tge Zbye
I hear mad..
But all three?
Which one is not like the other?

23 minutes ago:

NFL Week 4 injury roundup: Bills' Tre'Davious White tears Achilles; Steelers' Kenny Pickett out 4-6 weeks​

That article isn’t official… its based off of a guesstimate from a medical professional that just watched the video… it might be slightly more accurate than a random person here guessing what happened, but not that much more…

That article isn’t official… its based off of a guesstimate from a medical professional that just watched the video… it might be slightly more accurate than a random person here guessing what happened, but not that much more…
Is either article "official"?

Kenny's injury was similar to Roberto's Duran's "No Mas" injury..

His knee was not what removed him from the game Sunday..
Did you see his knee? Clearly it did not go the right way.

I would rather him sit a week. Multiple injuries and this offense combined isn't a good combination. You need all your mobility to survive this scheme.

Well this will show you if Kenny Pickett has the passion and desire to be a starting NFL in this league. If that's me and doctors say your ok to play if you want to.....I'm going out there and nothing is stopping me. If he bails and goes Full Throttle Millenial then you know Kenny Pickett is not the guy for the job!

Well this will show you if Kenny Pickett has the passion and desire to be a starting NFL in this league. If that's me and doctors say your ok to play if you want to.....I'm going out there and nothing is stopping me. If he bails and goes Full Throttle Millennial then you know Kenny Pickett is not the guy for the job!
You think they will let Kenny decide orrrrr tell him what they want him to do? If he is restricted with audibles he won't be dictating play.

You think they will let Kenny decide orrrrr tell him what they want him to do? If he is restricted with audibles he won't be dictating play.
I think if doctors give the ok and he can play you let him play! How many games did Ben trot out there not feeling 100% or having problems with his foot and give it 110% effort out there? It shows the mettle of your QB and the heart and soul of the team!

I think if doctors give the ok and he can play you let him play! How many games did Ben trot out there not feeling 100% or having problems with his foot and give it 110% effort out there? It shows the mettle of your QB and the heart and soul of the team!
Well he strikes me as the type who given the opportunity would gut it out.

Well he strikes me as the type who given the opportunity would gut it out.
I agree w/ this, but I think the coaches should sit him for 2 reasons. First just to heal up it would give him a few weeks to fully heal. Second he is simply not comfortable right now. He is very anxious and just not seeing things clearly. Let him watch from the sideline maybe a light bulb will come on.

Even if he’s healthy Kenny needs to sit a game or two. At this point, playing in this system isn’t helping him. He’s scared to death and doesn’t appear to trust his teammates. Being on the field isn’t doing him or the team any good.

The only difference between the three is that Rudolph isn’t as mobile. Aside from that, all three are pretty much the same guy.

Well this will show you if Kenny Pickett has the passion and desire to be a starting NFL in this league. If that's me and doctors say your ok to play if you want to.....I'm going out there and nothing is stopping me. If he bails and goes Full Throttle Millenial then you know Kenny Pickett is not the guy for the job!
Kenny played last year 6 days after concussion.. Question his ability fine that's fair. He is a great teamate and doing everything he can to win with this sad sack bunch of losers he is saddled with. Worst OC in the league and unblocked rushers every week. And a 78 yard rushing performance looks like a breakthrough. Team is a hot mess including the HC.

I would rather him sit a week. Multiple injuries and this offense combined isn't a good combination. You need all your mobility to survive this scheme.
Agree, I’d rather they sit him this week.

I get that but….
Ben @ 80% > Mitch @ 100%
Mitch @ 100% > Kenny @ 80%